Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 pm
Johnny Pulled Kat's chin up and kissed her, "It's over. The Yakuza aren't coming back and they will not look for me or you again."

Jaimie sat up her neck slowly heealing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Kat jumped up into his arms and held him tight.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:11 am
Johnny held her, "I am sorry for dragging you into this....I didn't know...." Johnny trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:09 am
"I know. And I really don't care," Kat said with a grin. She kissed him lightly, then pulled away. "I think you would have gone through the same situation for me."  

Eternal Night 27

Kelly Fife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 am

There was life around her. Kelly felt it. Her surroundings pulsed with life. Slowly she started becoming more and more aware of what was surrounding her. She could feel a breeze touching her face. The trickling of water in the background. Now she heard leaves rustling as her eyes groggily parted. She felt tired. Kelly wanted to go back to sleep. She saw a little stream, the one she had heard. Something was different. Something didn't feel right. She turned her head to look up and saw Evelyn's calming face. Her head felt heavy in Evelyn's lap. It looked like Evelyn got smaller. She tried to move her paw and was taken by surprise to find a human hand where the tiny rat's paw should have been. NO! NO, NO, NO, THIS WASN'T HAPPENING! She didn't want to be in this body! This body made her feel sick. This body was dirty. All the hands that had been over this body... NO! NO WHY WAS SHE IN THIS BODY?!!!! Her arms flailed and her legs kicked. She could feel every inch of her human body. The long arms and legs; her fingers and toes squirming; felt her eyebrows knit together, the ground against her back, everything was back. Why?!!! She was a rat now! Why was she a girl again? She now also felt another thing, her human voice building up in her throat. Ready to scream her agony to the night sky.

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:18 pm
"How?" Johnny said looking at Kat, "You haven't brought me through...."Johnny hissed as pain shot through the wound he got earlier.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:01 pm
Kat gasped but didn't jump back. "You ok?" she asked frantically.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:55 pm
"It's nothing...." going fell over on the ground clutching his side.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:31 am
"That's not nothing!" Kat yelled, kneeling next to him. "What can I do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:30 pm
Johnny clutched his side, "I am fine Kat it just stings a bit."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:49 pm
Kat grabbed his hand and brought it to her lips, kissing it softly, then placing it back on his side carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 pm
Johnny looked at her pain deep in his eyes and then he closed his eyes.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:30 am
"Tell me what's actually happening. That's not a bit of stinging," Kat said, her voice on the verge of shaky. "When's the last time you felt pain?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:09 am
"It isn't that Kat. The type of blade Jaimie uses......would've killed you...." Johnny kept his eyes closed and kept his hand on his side.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:40 pm
"How? What kind? Explain please," Kat said, letting it all out in one breath.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games