Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

you know it that type of hypocrit that pisses me off you dont play video games but you go on your laptop each day going to gaia i a digimon guild. it because of video games that im doing so well in school i learn all the basic crud at school from playing alot of video game and learning about them

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 pm
:0 I'm just a little girl going thorugh my sophmore year. *skipping around*

xD  

Im Windspirit

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:17 pm
You know that I did say that I was being sarcastic. Calm down, goodness. You sure get angry easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

lol wind xD and i wasnt angery i was just saying

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Yes, well you sounded serious and angry to me. And I'm no hypocrite. I don't think that. I actually have no opinion in the matter at all. How can I when, truthfully, I don't play them. So breathe in and out and count to 10. On a lighter note.

HI WINDY!!! I MISSED YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:26 pm

i was playing but you should know im always harsh

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:30 pm
I think you're lying. But it's over now and I like to get on with my life. So little time and much to do before I die. Must always be positive.

Back to an earlier topic...You're a player. How on earth do you find the girls you date? Don't they know you're a player? Not meant to offend, but just curious. I love the human psychie. It's a weakness of mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:34 pm
Well it's true, i'm only 15 trying to work my way up to collage. Gathering credits. ^^ It's all confusing. D:

D: But the world will end in 2012! I know it will!

*sigh* Love~ :l  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 pm

easy i said i dated enough to be a player doesnt mean i cheat on them or stuff i'm actually a pretty good boyfriend. so they willing to give me a chance. those that dont know me i know how to talk to them

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:39 pm
Okay. But if you've had plenty of girlfriends...how do you keep losing them?

Again innocent question to me. But if you don't want to answer fine by me.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:42 pm

that an easy answer. There always something wrong with the girl. ive dated girls who cheated on me, those who use me for free stuff, those to use me, some who are ******** up in many ways like super emo, crazy, ect.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 pm
So...do you just think the girls are the right ones or do you know their flaws before you date them. Or is it a, "Well, I'm going to change them," kind of attitude?  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:45 pm
So...do you just think the girls are the right ones or do you know their flaws before you date them. Or is it a, "Well, I'm going to change them," kind of attitude?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:46 pm

i usually give a girl a few chance before i dump them. the longest relation ship i had was 6 month.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Have you ever taken a girl back before? If so why? And what was the original cause of the breakup?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games