Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:46 pm
"i odn't like 'em when they can walk around and chew your face off." Natasha snorted.
"I've gota whole army fo the things at home. I won't be able to sleep if I think they'll pop to life and go on a killing spree."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Opal looked around at the gaints. A vague image of Gabriel from a previous encounter flashed in her mind-her body shook at another image of Beelio. She tried to shrug off her uneasyness. "....puppet needs to check in with master....." she said-her voice shaking. "Hopefully master is better now......pretty white hair and black wings were all burnt."
-----------------------------------
Aisling took what Sin offered. She took a bite-her eyes widened and she smiled, ".....very.....good..."

Dougal looked on in amazement-he hadn't seen his sister smile in a very long time.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Sin laughed.
"See sweetie, I toldja. Now stuff your face - you're dead, so no worries about getting fat!"

---

Gabriel blinek din surprise.
"white hair? Is that Adam?"
he frowned in concern.
"is he alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:00 pm
Opal startled herself by realizing that she actually didn't even realize that she didn't know her master's name, "....master.....was hurt badly.....he is resting now....."

Then she asked, "Since puppet needs to check in with master but can't leave Mr. Feathers.....can Mr. Feather's take puppet to master?" She held her hand out in front of the fan and pointed eastward.
------------------------------------------

Aisling giggled at Sin's comment and almost forgot that she was is Hell.

In the meantime Dougal made his way closer and sat down at an empty table.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 pm
Gabriel nodded quickly, still concerned.
"Of course."
he turned ot lilith, Natasha and the men.
"Do you wish to come too? It's perhaps safest if we stick together. The other angels can fly you there."
he fully spread all six of his wings, them fanning out to completly frame his back.

--
sin smiled too and took ehr own large slice of cake, licking the chocolate off her fingers  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:10 pm
"Wait, Adam?" Lilith looked at Natasha.
"Your Adam?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Opal stared in awe at Gabriel. "......pretty......" she whispered behind her fan.
-----------------------------------------------

"...I would have....never expected to find....such things here...." Aisling commented.

Dougal continued to watch them-not sure what to do. There were too many demons around to risk making a scene since Aisling was already out of the palace.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Natasha frowne dna dchewed her lip.
"seems so...what on earth aheppend to him." she looked accusingly at the doll."what do you eman by urt and burnt - how hurt is he?" she demanded.
Gabriel held a hand up at her
"calm down. we shall find out. Besides, if he isn't dea dthen he'll be fine."
he hugged the doll to hsi chest to make sure she didn't fall.
"Please take these ladies too." he aske dthe otehrs and took a runup, hopping into the air and flapping hsi wings to fly through the door.
"follow me. Little doll, please give me directions alright?"

--
sin tilted her head and plucked a cherry off teh top of her cake.
"That's a mistake a lot fo people make. you see Hell is relaly just a state of mind, and a breen place. The place of hell is just a cave in the middle of god-knows-where. But Hell the state of mind is what happened when the fallen angels realised they were alone. when they got twisted, when evil infected them. There is nothing in hell that you will not find in the hearts of men on earth."
she sighed.
"Hell is a hell because the demons here make it so. Because father makes it so. Do you now, that the demons were not even frightening to look at until Father made them so? When father got on teh wrong side of God he was mutated to look like a naga, like I am. He was humiliated and agry, so he used his power to mytate every single demon here into monsters, just like him. worse than him, even."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm
Lilith snatched her staff off one of the pews and allowed one of the other angels to lift her.
"Well this will be fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm
Had Opal had a body of flesh her face would have been beet red being against Gabriel's chest. "....m-master.....rests in the woods to the e-east......," she managed to stutter out, "....easy to find.....area where he rests is charred....and blackened....."

Another flash struck her mind-this time she heard her own voice asking the "Will you die.......with me?" and then an explosion . She shook again and then snuggled closer to Gabriel.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Natasha blushed as pone of the angels held her around the waist.
"yeah..."

Gabriel flapped his wings and drifted in the air. His wings appeared to ripple as he flew, each pair taking flight one after the other.
"Alright."
He adjusted to the east, tucking one set of wings in to steer and then spreadig them again. he felt her cling tighter to him and looekd down.
"is something wrong, little one?"

--
Adam finally managed to sut up, wincing against teh raw skin moving as he did. he tentaively felt teh back fo shi hea,d glad his skull was almost completely healed.

--

Meanwhile, in Hell, a burly demon approached Dougal's table.
"What yer having?" he asked, prodicing a bit of slate and chalk to note it down.

[aww opal's got a crush on gabriel- cyuuuuute XD]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Lilith laughed.
"Wow, so this is somewhat what flying feels like." She looked at Natasha and grinned.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

((tee-hee heart ))

Opal tilted her head upwards slightly. Her body flinched and voice quivered, "....Puppet may have done something bad....very bad...."

--------------------------------------

Dougal looked up at the demon. He nodded over to Aisling and Sin. "Whatever they're having," he replied firmly.  
Natasha clung onto her angel and winced.
"if I trhow up on all teh people down there i will NOT be happy."  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:50 pm
Gabriel looekd concerned.
"Really? What did you do?"

-

The dmeon riased a quilled eyebrow but siad nothing.
"two gateaux comin' up."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games