Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm
Aven made a face into the sheets. "That's nasty. Explains why have the vampires I come across smell so horrible." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am
"It's especially worse for unfrozen vampire children." Jasmine blurted without meaning too. "One bite from any Lycan and they turn. The Wolfsbane is to prevent that. I however stopped taking baths in wolfsbane when I got here. By the time you bit me the smell was completely gone." She smiled softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am
Aven smiled a little as well. "Good. I probably would have killed you when you tried to help me if you hadn't." he said and then yawned again. "Damn, I hate that stuff." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 am
Jasmine let out a small giggle. "I wouldn't have tried if I still smelt of wolfs-bane." She replied continuing to pet his hair. She didn't like it when he was upset and even though he was completely clueless she still liked him. "But don't worry, I won't bathe in wolfs-bane again." She smiled softly. "I'll be here when you wake if you want to nap."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 am
Aven chuckled. "I hope not. You'd probably burn in it now. I know it burnt my nose when I smelled it." he said, making another face before he rolled over slightly into Jasmine's hand. "That feels good . . ." he muttered, enjoying her petting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:52 am
Jasmine grinned and continued to pet him. "Well then I'll keep going it shall I?" she teased. Suddenly her hand froze mid pet her head kept twitching as she sniffed. "I...I'll be right back." She gave his shoulder an absent squeeze then raced out of the room trying to keep the panic off her face. "I don't smell her Evangeline! Why can I not smell my youngest?!" The King growled.
"Daddy, please calm down! You know ever since the second round of the blood plague you're health has declined."
"I don't care! I want to see my little Jazzie!" The continued to bicker for a but longer while Jasmine slipped around them to her brother's room. She entered silently and over to his bed shaking his shoulder. "Leon...Leon...LEON!!!"
Her brother sprung up in bed hair all over the place. "I want a cookie mema." He grumbled. "No time for cookies papa is looking for me! It's only a matter of time before he finds out and get mad. Talk to him! If you do he won't get too mad!" She hissed seriously freaking out. With a grumble Leon got out of bed giving Kailee a kiss on the cheek and trudged out of the room looking like hell. "Dad~!" He moaned. "Here's the thing...Jasmine died-"
"What!?!"
"Kidding she's a werewolf now."
"Oh...okay...wait what?!" The next hour was filled with the two men arguing in Romanian while Jasmine just snuggled up to Kailee.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 am
Kailee hugged Jasmine close, listening with a bit of a glare on her face. When the arguing didn't seem to be getting any closer to stopping she sighed. "Jasmine, I'm going to get involved." she said, getting up and stepping out. "Father . . . is there anything you have against being related to a werewolf. Because I would hate to have to go to war with my husband's people for something like this." she said, a very thinly veiled threat in her words. "You may find that we werewolves are highly protective of our own and don't take rejection well."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 am
"You stay out of this!" The king growled. "It wasn't your child that went against every law ever written and could be executed for this if word got back to the council about this!"
"Father calm down." Leon growled back. "Why would they execute her for being a werewolf? That's like saying they'll execute Evangeline for marrying one."
"Fool! The women of our kind have laws too they'll see this as an act against their nature. Females of our kind are so rare that they wrote laws to keep natural born female vampires staying vampires."
"But she didn't want to be a vampire anyway." Leon piped up.
"They would've forced her to do it. I'm only trying to protect her. There won't be a war but if the females back home find out-"
"Then don't let them, say that she went out and her body rejected the change and since neither of us smelt it she died. What do you think my love?" Leon asked smiling softly. "That way the council will leave us alone and Jasmine can live happily ever after with Aven."
"Aven? Who's Aven?" The king growled.
"Oh he's the one she healed, then he turned her when she rejected the change."
"Under his orders father." Evangeline piped up. The king's eye twitched. His hand turned into a fist and right away Leon pushed Kailee behind him ready to get hit however The king muttered something in Romanian threw his hands in the air and stalked off.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm
Kailee was growling angrily, unhappy with what was going on. She then glared at Evangeline before storming back into her room to try and cool off or . . . shower Jasmine with attention. She liked Jasmine. The girl was like the little sister she never had.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm
Jasmine slept soundly on the empty bed of her brother and sister in law. It smelt like them so she snuggled with both pillows against her. She hadn't even heard Kailee enter the room.

Leon followed after his wife a little angry himself. He understood his father's anger and concern. "Should we get Aven?" He whispered however Jasmine stirred groaning. "No Aven...mad at him." Leon smirked a little.
"Rain in paradise?" He mused caressing his sisters hair. "I see what you're doing. Clever girl."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm
Kailee sighed and paced in the room, blowing off steam. "So they'd make her miserable all for some stupid tradition." she muttered, letting out a few growling swears.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm
"No they won't we'll make sure the council never finds out." Leon said with a sigh. He wanted to comfort her but he had a feeling she'd not want that so continued to pet his sister who'd become restless. "I'm going for a walk." She finally said throwing herself out of the bed and stomped out of the room and started walking around. She hated being still now that she had energy. It took her a while to realise it but some of the males were watching her. Most were suspicious others...kinda leering. And in the traditional anime fan club way a few followed her 'claiming' to be 'guarding' her but she knew better. "Aven." She whimpered rounding a corner into a bathroom to hide from them.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 pm
Kailee started feeling dizzy from the blood loss she had experienced from Leon earlier and she quickly sat down on the bed, holding her head in her hands. "Damn." she muttered, blinking rapidly, trying to push back the dizziness.

Aven had woken up after he fell asleep when Jasmine left, and was a little upset to see that Jasmine wasn't there. Didn't she say she'd be here when he woke up? Why wasn't she? He got up, deciding to go looking for her, changing into his wolf form, sniffing out her scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Leon had responded right away guiding Kailee to the bed and laying her down.

Jasmine hid under the sink the bathroom. She wasn't used to all this attention. Those stupid guys had blocked her off. "Aven..." She whimpered again now starting to get scared.
"Run guys Aven's coming!" One of the men hissed there was the sound of rapid feet racing away from the hallway as they all went back to whatever it was they were doing. The bathroom door was unlocked so if Aven scented her he wouldn't have to break down the door to get to her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm
Kailee sighed. "I'm sorry." she murmured as he lay her down. "I shouldn't have gotten so riled up." she said, and her hand found his, clasping it tightly, wanting him to lay by her.

Aven didn't really even notice the males, he was focused solely on Jasmine. When he got the door, he nearly ran into it. He blinked and then shifted opening the door and walking in, blinking some more as he saw Jasmine hiding under the sink. "Um . . . what are you doing?" he asked, confused as hell.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games