Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 pm
" Aw I bet you were such a cute fox!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:19 pm
Okami sensed a disturbance in the wind. She looked at the female bretheren. "I am not a fox....I am a wolf. And....he or IT is coming. I have to get you guys out of here. This is my battle.....And he won't ever leave you alone...if he saw you.....he would use you....to get to me....and do the same as he wants to do to me......" She gulped a bit as she spoke. "I-I-I don't want to endanger you.....he...he is far too powerful...for a human.....I...I don't know what he even is...."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:20 pm
" I was talking about my mate. Wha! what do we do!??"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 pm
Seraph laughed "Before we panick,can you explain this guy, powers and stuff" he knew alot of evil humans...esspecialy ones with strange powers  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 pm
"I suppose....you should run....and leave me.....because he won't ever leave me alone....till he has me...."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:33 pm
"SO can you tell me about the strange person?"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:43 pm
"Yes...I will....He can outrun you...as if he has surpass the speed of light and.....he can become horrific monster and can nearly kill you within seconds.....he has RED eyes and has a mysterious look...."
(question: can we have two rp characters because this second one I want to use is REALLY GOOD!)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:49 pm
Rocky phased back int the conversation and said, "Well, it doesn't hurt much right now, so you can consider me a little bit hard-headded!" he said. Than he listened to what the others had to say and realized that he had this strange feeling in the pit of his stomach that something bad was going to happen around the sam time that Okami felt the weird disturbance.
"Miss Okami, correct? Even though I do not know you very well, I cannnot stand by while I let another one of my friends get hurt due to my negligence! I shall fight alongside you, and there is nothing that can stop me from assisting you! Believe me, I have the experiance to take on the toughest of foes. No matter the species, appeance or stature!!" he declared.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 pm
"But...the first he will do...is kill you.....or use you...to get to me....I don't want anyone of you to die....I've already gone through this pain...."
(can I have two characters in the rp?)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:02 pm
(Yes)
Seraph thought back "I don't know this guy..but I knew someone like him at one point, there may be something we can do...hopefully"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:03 pm
(yay) "I'm not sure at all.....I hope we can do something."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:05 pm
"Oh, did I forget to mention that 99% of my WHOLE CLAN was slaughtered?. Yep, killed, maimed, left for dead. The other 1% is paralyzed, and lucky me, they were my parents. That's the only reason I'm here now. To find a cure and avenge my clan. Besides! the tecniques that I have picked up from Shinue-sensei are fooproof, un-avoidable, and one-of-a-kind. Like how I put my clothes on? Materialization. I can do that with anything that I posess, no matter where it may be. I'm sure that with combined powers, we can take down any foe. Don't worry. If we are on the limit, than I can just teleport us back to wherever you think would be safe."  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:05 pm
"I need someone to comewith me into the basment..I have some fun stuff down there"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:12 pm
Rocky raised his paw. "Ill come with you. It'll give me a chance to explore the place." he said without moving his mouth at all "Ha! telepathy is fun! Just give the word, and we'll be back up in an instant!" he said to Okami. (( sorry bout the slowness. Wii typing takes effort))  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:23 pm
(( Wii DX))
"Ok" he telepathicaly sent to him "Your not alone in that power" he walked to the door and peered inside, it was black "Here it goes" he walked down the stairs and crawled over a lot of junk and finaly got to the back wall "Not even my mate knows of this" he hit the wall and it opened, inside where five guns, two where smgs, three where miniguns,((Gatlins, basicaly a eight barled mounted machine gun, with out a mount)) "My stash" he chuckled

((Seraph collects guns biggrin ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games