Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm
" I'm going to get fat," she chuckled.
She gently pulled at his ears pulling him into a kiss.
" Yup all soaked."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You know too bad those tunnels collapsed, seemed like fun. I like to burrow my self," Nia looked over at him

She stood up flapping her wings to clean off the sand, " Hmm some fruit is in order."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm
He chuckled and enjoyed the kiss"No your not, well maybe alittle but it will be a beautiful fat"he chuckled and kissed her again..  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
" You are very very silly."
She kissed him back holding on so she'd stay afloat. She was tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 pm
He tilted his head"the baby already seems to be draining you"he said picking her up in his arms and paddling to the shore, as he laid out a towels...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm
(( funny lol she's Super pregnant>.> cuz dang didn't they just... only a few days ago lol?))

" Yea, I guess." she laid on the towels stomach down stretching out. and flicking her tail to dry it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm
ooc:// xD

Navo chuckled and laid down too, cuddling up close to her. Rubbing her belly he murred"I think the bat likes Seraph"he chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 pm
" Good for him,"
She yet out a yawn * Yip*
And turned over on her back and cuddled into him.

ooc:// hehe found on deviant lol

Webpage Title  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm
ooc://lol
He smiled and held her close as he looked out at the ocean"beautiful just like you hun"he chuckled and wagged his tail...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 pm
" So sweet"
She murred
" And cute."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm
"yah..wait you burrow..your a fruit bat though" he stood up with her "I'll buy" he said motioning for her to follow him to the bar  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 pm
" Actually im an inbred. " Half and half so to say. So I enjoy both."
" Oh well thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 pm
((OOC; Now ...wheres Kuro during all this craziness? At piano classes of course! T^T ))

Kuro rolled around in the sand, his wet body gathering more and more sand as he rolled. He jumped up, fully satisfied with his sand covered body. He ran over to Seraph. "Look Seraph! Im a sand monster! GRAA !" He growled and starting kicking up sand. The sand went up into the air and a sudden gust of wind picked it up making it land on his face. "Ack, I got sand in my mouth..." He ran away and leaned over a nearby trash can spitting sand and sailva into it. He smiled and ran back into the water.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm
The bat giggled at the kitten.
" Who was that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Navo jumped around digging a hole like a dog"for some reason Ive become excited and a urge to dig has accured"he said blinking...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:51 pm
She giggled watching him
" Navo deer you did it again, party husky again."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games