Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:43 pm
"ok, If you part my hair you will see a panel, open it, there will be several buttons and chips, DO NOT press the buttons, look for a chip exactly like that one and yank it out with these" she handed her a needle nose pair of plyers "Then sauter that one in its place"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Seramiphia parted her hair and saw the panel at the back
" here goes nothing."
She gripped the chip and pulled it out inserting a new one and sautering it in place
" Done." she beamed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:56 pm
Linda suddenly felt really good from the replacment "Wow..that was awsome, I wander how long thats been out..I feel much better, thank you" she got up and walked to a chair with a LOT of wires sticking into the wall and a few coming out of it, she had more of a bounce to her step than before, she sat in it "Ok..I'm gonna need to be offline for a while while I have a complete change of the things that are getting old on me..I need you to moniter this screen, if it beeps, press this button" she pointed to the things "If it doesn't stop,shut the machine down" she pointed to a large bar "Got it? This is serious, not only could my entire memory be wiped..I could easily die"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm
" Yes got it I will watch carefully."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm
"Ok" Linda sat in the chair and hooked various wires and hoses to her, the hoses fill with black liquid as they did there work and she shut off  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:08 pm
Seramiphia watched the machine and her closeley  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:31 pm
The machine suddenly started beeping and Linda had a slight shiver to her form  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:39 pm
Seramiphia freaked out and pressed the button  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:43 pm
Linda stopped shivering and the screen stopped beeping, the tubes started becomeing clear once again as the transfer was finished, and a copy of her memories was on the main frame, she started powering up "Running program 1.12"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Seramiphia breathed a sigh of relief and watched  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:31 pm
"Everything is online and working at max preformance" Linda unhooked herself and got up "Thanks for watching over me"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm
" well you sure gave me a scare the machine was beeping like crazy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:20 pm
"Oh..it beeped? Thats not good, hold on I need to do a system scan" she opend thepanel from before, the one on her arm, and looked at the alien writing "Oh well, that wasn't important anyway" she said now closing it  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:22 pm
" yes it did."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:32 pm
Linda looked up "Well, I lost one bit of info, that is, everything Seraph has eaten in the past twenty four hours"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games