Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 am
[aww :3]

Drake continued playing with Bly, seeing how long it took until the dog got annoyed. he kept on taking Bly's legs one at a time and flicking them from under him, putting him offbalance.

"so..I take it I'm forgiven?" he said, looking up from playing with Bly to Koko and Judith. "I didn't mean to worry you, at any rate"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:46 am
(( ^_^ ))

Bly withstood Drake's fun for a few minutes before grunting and shaking his leg out of Drake's hold.

Koko gave Drake a look and then nodded. "Just don't keeping testing me," she said. "I'm not positive where the limits of my forgiveness is."

She then stood up and pointed to the bed. "This time you stay there," she commanded.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 am
Drake smirked as bly finaly releneted and gave him a rough but friendly pat on the side.

"ok, I'll behave." he said seriously. He then stood up as Koko mentioned bed.
"Why? I'm fine, look." He opened hsi arms and span around. His leg ached only a little at the movement, and he wasn't concerned about the burns.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:26 am
Koko eyes him suspiciously. He did appear fine.....possibly a benefit of drinking human blood verses animal blood-the healing came faster. But even if that was true Koko refused to let that tempt her. She was fine with taking a bit longer to heal. "Suit yourself," she replied raising her hands in a quick defeat. She straighten the bottom of her shirt and flicked back a strand of her raven hair. Now with what Drake had so kindly done she felt more at ease, although what she just done with Drake kept her blushing if she let her thoughts linger on it. "I need to get back to tending the shop."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 pm
Drake grinned a sif convincing her he was fine and then nodded.
"Can i help at all?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:04 pm
"I suppose I could find something for you and Judith to do if you're so eager to work," Koko replied. "Although I doubt you'll find them terribly exciting."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:29 pm
"anything's better than just hanging around." drake said with a shrug. "Not that I've done an honest day's work in my life..." he laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 pm
"Ah, then I guess I won't have you repair the whole in the wall," Koko commented. "Think you can handle tying dried herbs into small bunches? Or you can use the morter and pestle to crush some spices."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm
[g2g -getting up early tmrw. a 9.15 lecture! booo! lol]

"of course. i'm not a complete retard." he said with a laugh, though probably knew that he'd skrew it up somehow anyway.

[btw i went to a sci-fi&fantasy club thingy at uni today and somehow got roped into playing a tabletop rp called 'vampire masquerade' - aside from the dude hwo hosts it being pretty much insane (lol) how cool! biggrin The clan I've chosen to be in are all crazy -haha]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm
((Aw-fu.....but the vampire clan sounds fun. Wish I had something like that here.))

"We'll see about that," Koko replied heading for the stairs. "Come on then..." She gesture for him to follow and at that the dogs trotted after her as well.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm
[[I'm finally back! xD I had a sleepover and then I came how for forty five minutes to shower before I spent the afternoon with my dad. I feel like I've been gone so long. ;A; ]]
[That Vampire Masquerade sounds like a lot of fun, I wish that there were people awesome enough at my school to do that. Reminds me that my friend who breifly dabbled in D&D told me he'd be frightened if I were a dungeon master. That story would be amazing. xD]

Judith followed too, maybe Koko would find something for her to do as well.

Outside Fayt's house Lillin pouted until a boy came outside. It was the boy from earlier! Lillin got up and was about to yell at him but Mason grabbed her again.
"No, remember she said specifically to be gentle with him?" He said and walked over to him.
"Hello, my name is Mason Bentson and this is Lillin. She must be hallucinating from the heat or something but she swears she saw something run into your house. I told her she was seeing things but she tends to be bull-headed." He said and patted Lillin who was angrily glaring at him on the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm
"Fayt Jones," Fayt replied. "And I didn't see anyone enter my home." Which was technically true in a way-he hadn't seen Drake enter into his home.

"So, I cross paths with the dynamic duo again," Sam replied forcing a smile as she came up to stand beside Fayt. "What are you up to now?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm
"Oh hey, it's you... Sam, right?" Mason said.
"Thanks for the directions. We found the B&B and Lillin couldn't wait to get back outside to catch the perp, or whatever they say, so here we are."
Lillin looked at the girl again, Mason called her Sam. She was in a dress but she frowned at her hair. Sam had pretty hair, Lillin imagined how she would have fashioned her hair instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm
"Yes....here you are indeed," Sam replied smiling as much as she could managed. When she felt Lillin's gaze on her she looked over to her. "What?" She felt uncomfortable and shifted uneasily in the dress. It felt suddenly itchy, but she ignored it. However the sun wasn't making her feel any better.

"Heading to the church already?" Fayt asked.

Thankful for the distraction from Lillin's stare and looked over to him. "Not just yet....thought I would come wait with you until you were ready to go," she replied. "I called but you didn't pick up."

"Sorry....had my ipod on," he said. "And the phone was on vibrate."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:43 am
Lillin continued to stare at Sam's hair. Mason did tell her to be gentler with people but she yearned to fix it. She almost reached out to touch it but stopped herself.
Mason may be acting like a bully but she should listen to him. He was usually right...
Mason looked down at what Lillin was doing and caught that glint in her eye, how she was staring at Sam. When she reached out again he slapped her hand.
"No." He whispered to her.
She said nothing but looked at him with the sad puppy eyes.
"No, you are not going to do that." He said, again as if he were disciplining a child.
Lillin gave him and offended glare then turned away. His turning her down made her want to do it more.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games