Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:47 pm
"ugh....Is it morning?" Kokoro woke up as the light shined in her eyes through the cracks of the wall. she took off her reading glasses she accidentally left on. She had gone down to the basement after her bath last night to go look up on some documents,paperwork, and books about certain things she wanted to know about. Her head hurt, her eyes were tired, every part of her body was sore due to the fact she was sleeping against the cemented wall. She sneezed frowning she muttered "If dad and nissan find me here and find out I've been here all night they'll kill me for sure..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm
<That's were the fun begins> Jubbi started to generate chakra, sending it to Alure, his body started to sorround with a visible red chakra, <Now, use the Kamui again> he shouted to him, Alure standed up and looked at a tree, "Kamui!!" he shouted, not only the great tree but a great pice of land dissapeared.

"How did the Kamui became so strong?" Alure said, <I told you, your eyes and my chakra... you will be invencible> Jubbi laughed, the crimson chakra still sorrounded Alure's body...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:53 pm
"Alure!" Hikari screamed from the edge of the training ground. She was absolutely furious. "You stupid baka, *censor censor censor censor censor* I've been trying to talk to you, but you're never there, and you know that's just getting on my *censor* nerves you know...." Hikari kept on swearing.
Tone it down a bit, will you? He might just make you disappear!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:01 pm
"Hikari-chan!" he said surprised, "What are you doing here?" he asked, <Dont be fool boy, you must continue your training> Jubbi said to him...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 pm
"I'm here to save your f-ing a**, even though I really should just give it up already...." Hikari growled. "I'm here to tell you that using Jubbi's chakra is useless... it'll only get you killed by my brothers..." then Hikari looked down sadly. "Even me, if that were to happen...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm
Alure shocked, "Kill?, I suppose it was a order from lord Fanglong" he said, looking to the sky, <So that's how the things will be? at the end he is afraid that I return> Jubbi laughed, Alure looked at Hikari, "Im still in control, so Im not a threat for anyone" he said calmly...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 pm
"Bahumet and Ryoku aren't as lenient as I am... As soon as they sense Jubbi's chakra, they're taking you down." Hikari muttered. "I can teach you how to mold Jubbi's chakra so that it mimicks your chakra signature. Nobody can tell then.... It's a demon technique only for the Four Demon Lords." Hikari looked emotionlessly at Alure. "Take it, or leave it."
You fool! Demon techniques aren't meant to be learned! You're going to give away a demon technique to an already power-crazed demon?! Harimi screamed.
Yes, in order to protect him. Hikari smiled.
You'll die if you give anybody another technique you know.... Harimi spat.
True, but then you'll keep on living, and Alure won't die.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm
*sitting in a nearby tree listening to their conversation* *my chakra level is as equal as an incest*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Alure smiled, "Dont worry Hikari-chan" he said, as he put his hand on her shoulder, "That would be usefull, but I dont want you to get in trouble" he turned arround and started to leave the place, "I will learn it by myself" he said.

<Boy, so you really want to train with me?> Jubbi asked, Alure said, he walked back home, he needed to take care of somethings...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 pm
*comes out from the tree* Hikari....... don't judge me soo quickly and if u did teach him one of our secrets then not even the 4 of us could stop Fanglong from destroying the human realm just to find him........ do u understand  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 pm
Kura rubbed the sleep from her eyes. It didn't healp her heart which was weighed down by grief and sorrow. "He is never coming back..."She muttered to herself. The female Hatake dragged herself from the couch. She lazily tied up her silver hair in a pony tail then grabbed an enormous scroll that laid against the wall. She put it on her back then walked out of the door of her house.

Dante set Zero down on a chair in his hut that was hidden in the mountains around the sound village. He sighed and grabbed a scroll from the storage pouch connected to his leg. He man bit his finger and dragged it across the unrolled scroll. A streak of scarlet followed. He then made a few handsigns and slammed his hand on the sign in the middle. A black chakra covered his hand. He closed his eyes and entered his hand into Zero's side, Probing for any poison. Zero grimaced and sucked a breath in. Dante made a handsign with his free hand and then opened his eyes and removed his hand. "I was able to stop the poison from flowing any farther but your still going to have that pain in your side." Dante told Zero somberly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:43 pm
Bahumet: Harimi-nee-san do u remember the reason why Fanglong got furious at the 4 of us the day after Juubi was defeated?  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm
Alure arrived home, he entered his house and found his father, "I know what you plan to do, but is that truly the way to keep the promise to your mother?" he said, "I've already made up my mind dad, I need to do this by myself" Alure started to go upstairs, when Sasuke grabbed his shoulder, "You dont have to go the same path I did, you can change your fate" he said to his son.

"Sorry dad, I will bring back Zero one way or the other" he finally go upstairs, entering his room, <You sure made up your mind, so... were will we go?> Jubbi asked, "To a place were we can lose Ryoku and those other demons" Alure began packing...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm
me:........... wait so there was a reason to why Juubi got here from the beginning
Bahumet: yes and Harimi was the one who let him into the human world and was almost killed by Fanglong for defying his orders to not let S-ranked Demons through any of the 4 gates  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:10 pm
Hikari glared at Ryoku through one eye. Her other one had already started to blur, one of her medical disorders. "I don't want to talk to you." She spat.
Dammit, my eye. Suddenly, she lunged forward, coughing up blood. "Shh-hh-ii-ttt....." she stuttered.

Migoto looked at the clock. "Oh what the hell... I'll just go already." she decided. When she was heading over to the hospital, she noticed a purple haired girl on the ground. A black haired boy was standing over her. "What the heck? Did he just like... hurt her?" Migoto stood and stared at the two people in the middle of the training grounds.

Hikari's eyes blurred over completely. She couldn't see anything.
Harimi.... call.... Shizuka....
I'm just getting you there by myself
Hikari was enveloped in black and red chakra, suffocating her. What the-
She fell unconscious in front of the hospital.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games