Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:57 pm
Bradley stood up rather quickly. "No my father is a good man." He said his voice coming out distorted. "No one disses my father. He has been there for me and will be there for me. You don't understand."

"Dr. Drake I don't feel good manipulating my son. I just want him to be happy I don't want his happiness destroyed because of this." Gregory said to Dr. Drake. The doctor looked at him shaking his head.

"Oh Gregory don't go against me, you forget I have your soul locked in my house. With one touch I could make you my little slave but I don't want to do that. I at least give you enough freedom to talk to your boy."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:18 pm
"I don't mean to... but it interests me to know how such a good man could become so cold. Sorry to say but the cold reached his eyes. I felt so willing to attack..." she said then looked over at him seriously. "No offense, but the both of us have some pretty screwed up perception. I don't know who is good or evil anymore..."

"Fallows! Fallows! Ok, slow down and talk to me. I know you are... uh... hurt but I need you to be ok just for now. So just calm..." he barely got the sentence out before she turned and slapped him full force in the face.

"You tell me to lead that poor girl into your clutches so you can use her, just like he used me... no... he couldn't have. What we had was real...but you, all you have is a desire to have power. Valerian you are so full of it! Maybe if you treated her like a daughter in the first place she would have never ran from you!" she said with tears in her eyes, touching her heart.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 pm
Bradley looked at her and tilted his head. "What do you mean distorted perceptions?" He asked his eyes now having a crimson ring around the iris.

Gregory sighed as he knew that Dr. Drake had him. Soon Bradley, soon I will be able to explain all of this. He thought to himself looking up to the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:34 pm
"Meaning.. we don't know who we are. Someone led us to each other, someone led me to hate my father, someone led you to believing you are a weapon..." shaking her head she looked over to the door. "I just think we need to sort things through before we go calling people our enemies Bradley." she noticed the ring around his eyes and kept her tone as even and calm as possible.

"T-that's not true..." he said touching his face where she had hit him. "There is so much I have to tell her, and if I could just make a small change she could potentially..." he stopped and thought about what Fallows had said, and suddenly felt quite ashamed. "I did not mean for it to seem that way."
"You tell her that." Fallows said coldly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 pm
Bradley looked at her and grumbled to himself. "Fine but I still don't like Valerian. Especially if he ever crosses my father or you again." He said the crimson ring still there never to vanish again.

"Goodnight Gregory have pleasant dreams." Dr. Drake said as he left and walked to the stairs. "Do tell Bradley goodnight for the both of us won't you?" He asked smiling devilishly.

"Yes honey of course I will tell him goodnight for the both of us." Gregory said through gritted teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 pm
"...Yes, fine. I can't change you mind. As long as you don't die on me I can live with it." she said with a bit of nervous laughter, wondering why the ring was still there and if she had angered him.

"Maybe I should talk to her..." Valerian said softly.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you. Bradley has no liking for you and quite frankly, neither do I. Valerian Our little agreement is done." she said walking away and disappearing in the distance.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 pm
Bradley's body relaxed. "I won't die easily. You can trust me on that Adelline." He said to her showing he was calm. Even though he was calm the ring still remained on his iris.

"Now I will let you run around for tonight but do be back by midnight little Gregory." Dr. Drake said to him as he shut the door to his bedroom.

Gregory took this time to his liking. Jumping down into the trees he sprinted towards Bradley's home. His son needed to know everything that was happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:06 pm
"I understand, and I know you wouldn't die for fear of making the great Spade angry." she said this happily trying to clear the tense cloud in the air. "Besides I would miss you far too much." she said kissing him on the cheek.

Valerian peered through the window seeing the tirade that was going on between them and sunk down into the shadows, If I just had five minutes with her, perhaps I could tell her what is really going on. I'm not sure how this all happened... he thought to himself in distress.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 pm
Bradley walked over to the window looking down at Valerian. "What do you want?" He asked angrily.

Gregory stopped to where he could here Bradley but was still out of everyone's eyesight. This would be hard Valerian was near them, he needed to keep Valerian away from them so he could talk to his son.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Valerian sighed, figuring he may be dead if he did not say the right thing this time. "Ok, in all honesty. I just wish to talk to Adelline, no strings attatched. I want to... uh.. sort things out if you will." he looked up at Bradley seeing th epure hatred in his eyes and fearing the worst, yet he was prepared for it.

"Valerian?" she said walking over to the window and looking out of it. She looked down at him and realized how sunken and pittiful he looked at that moment. Then she thought back to what she had said about not knowing good and evil apart from each other anymore. "M-maybe I should talk to him."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm
"Adelline take him to your bedroom. Now before I decided to kill him." Bradley said to her sitting on the couch closing his eyes. "It's hard enough not to kill him right now so just do it quickly."

Gregory smiled. Valerian was going to talk to Adelline, perfect he had his son all to himself. This could not have gone better for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 pm
Adelline nodded and helped her father through the window and down the hall and to her room where she shut the door and leaned against it. Worst awkward silence ever.

Valerian cleared the air, "I know you hate me... for what I have done, but I was initially trying to protect you."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Bradley opened his eyes and saw his father standing there looking at him. "Ah dad don't scare me like that." He said patting his chest before looking back up at him. "Wait I thought you were dead?"

"Sh son I'm here to explain what is going on. Your mother is Ms. Fallows, your foster mother is the person you call mom. I made you and found out my mistake only to late. I know the way to stop it but it requires the death of a vampire. Also your foster mother is a demonic dragon. She is looking for your ring. You still have it correct?" Gregory asked his son who nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:19 am
"Protect me? you were trying to change me into a monster!"

"No, no I was not. I was trying to change you so you would be safe. Vampires today are all too coveted for their blood and flesh. We have properties that others just do not have but want so much. I wanted to change the properties of your blood so it would not be coveted, in the process making you stronger and more... stable." he said searching for a word to help him explain.

She shook her head and crossed her arms, unsure of what to say to him. "I have been safe for all these years, and all these years you have followed me around, memories jumbled and you expect me to believe you now when..."

"Adelline this is not only about you!" he said getting slightly agitated. "This is about what you have the capability to do. Someone screwed up our memories. We were a team, we fought together, stealing the blood of humans until the accident. You were captured and that's when you lost all your memories of me and what we did. The only reason you are still here is because someone else is trying to use you. When I said you were my ultimate weapon... I meant as a partner, not a tool." he said softly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 am
Bradley looked at his father. "Yeah I still have the ring why is it so important?" He asked his father looking at him.

"Look I don't have much time to explain because Valerian and Adelline will try to kill me when they see me. All you have to do is keep the ring to yourself, even Adelline if you trust her enough. Whatever you do don't listen to what I tell you anymore. Dr. Drake has me under control. That doctor has my soul in the house. If I don't do as Drake says he will use my soul to make me into a blood thirsty demon again. Please son if you hear me in your head and don't see me don't listen to it. I love you son and I don't want to hurt you but Dr. Drake wants me to hurt you because you are the only one who can stop him. You can only stop him with that ring. Please wear it at all times now. I have to go I love you son and keep up the hard work." He said as he hugged his son and kissed forehead once more and fled the house. Gregory had to keep his son safe but he just didn't know how.

"Dr. Drake is evil? Father I'm so confused." Bradley said to himself as he walked to his room pulled out the box from the side table. Opening it he saw the cat's eye ring his father gave him. This ring was special Bradley needed to wear it from now on. Slowly he slipped it onto his right ring finger. He didn't care which hand it was suppose to go on. After the ring was on he walked back to the couch and plopped down on still confused.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games