Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:14 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Okay, but there's not much to see there." She started walking in the direction of the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Well, it'll still be new and interesting for me."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "It's probably just lke libraries in the past...Just a little more modern." She continued walking, a slightly smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Never really been to one... yeah I've collected and read books... but I only have been doing so for about 500 years... and even then I didn't even leave my shack."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Mira groaned slightly "God you really are deprived...." She walked up the steps and opened the door to the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm
Oblen shrugs before asking "Of what?" following close behind her.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Mira pushed him into the library before sighing slightly "Of everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm
Oblen looks around with a hand on his chin. "Well, not of everything... I'd like to believe I am pretty educated in many things..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:59 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "Whatever you say." she walked over to over to one of the book shelves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:06 pm
"No, I doubt that whatever I say will be correct... but there are still those many things." He said, only following until he spots a certain bookshelf... it was labeled 'Religion'. He rubs his chin before quickly scanning threw to find the bible. He scans threw it quickly before tossing it behind him and looking for a different book.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm
Mira watched him and frowned slightly as she caught the bible he tossed behind him "You can't do that here.When you take a book off the shelf you have to put it back where you found it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm
Oblen looks at the book before looking to Mira to say "... but some of that book is all wrong..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly "They why don't you write out the bible the way you saw it instead of throwing this one just because some of it is wrong."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 pm
Oblen shakes his head and grabs the book. "I can't... because nobody'll listen to a demon's 'holy bible'." He said rolling his eyes and randomly stuffing the book back into the bookshelf.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 am
Mira rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly "You'd be surprised in what people will read these days."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games