Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 am

Hiro's ears went up. "You like singing? That's one of my favorite things to do, but I don't do it here much, because I'm too shy, and everyone would hear me."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:11 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"It's awesome we like the same thing and I am shy at times too but i never really sang infront of other people so i don't really know".

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 am

Yeah, it's great that we both love singing, but as far as cooking goes, my old owners never let me cook, 'cause they didn't want me to ruin their food, and the food here is cooked for us, so I've never gotten to cook before."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

"well when we get bought i will help you cook if you want and we can take it in turns wouldn't that be great?" she said with a smile

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am

"I'd love for you to show me how to cook! If you had a tail, I would show you how to stand on it, cause it seems that's about the only talent I have that you don't. Wait, couldn't you shape-shift to have a tail?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi shrugged "I don't know i never tried it.." she said as she thought she automatically shape-shifted "ow look at that i can" she said happily.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:35 am

He smiled at her. "You look more normal to me now, less alien, but I think your last form was prettier. Anyway, do you want me to show you how to stand on that new tail of yours? It might be difficult the first couple of times, since your tail muscles arent used to it, and you're not a Neko, however much you look like one, and so you wont have balance like we do. Do you want to try?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi smiled lightly "eh, i guess i will but something tells me i will fall on my bum won't i.." she said in a sarcastic kind of way.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 am

"Unless you're as amazing as you are beautiful, you will probably fall the first couple times, and even if you keep your balance, your tail probably isn't strong enough to support you for very long. I won't be able to show you, because my tail is still too tired. The first thing you do is stretch, of course. Then you have to make a coil on the floor like I did when I showed you before. Then you slowly lift up your legs, and try to hold your balance. And that's all there is to it. Like I said, there's not really much to do here, so I got bored one day and decided to try it. My first attempt wasn't very good, I was lucky my nose healed straight."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi blushed lightly as he called her beautiful "y-yea it does seem easy when you explain it like that but I'm a little afraid of trying and falling" she said nervously playing with her fingers she didn't like falling down.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 am

Hiro thought for a moment. "Tell you what. You try your best, and if it looks like you're going to fall, I'll catch you, okay? You don't have to if you don't want to, but it's a fun little thing to do, and I think you'll be good at it." He smiled at her. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:50 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi nodded still nervouse as she took a deep breath "alright, ill try it but i can't promise i won't fall" she said as she stretched like hiro told her she took a dep breath as she made a coil she was still very nervouse she then lifted her feet slowly though failed and fell "haa...told you..".

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 am

Hiro quickly caught her before she hit the floor. "I told you too that you wouldn't get it right the first time." He said as he put her on her feet. "And I also said I wouldn't let you fall, so don't worry. I can't let my only friend to get hurt, can I? But I don't want you to try anymore if it scares you."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:59 am

User Image
ɧΪѯɍΐ ɱΐ ɐωɐΐΐ

Umi shakes her head "noo! i wanna try i wanna become as good as you are please!" she said and gave him the cutest face she could.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:01 am

He blushed at her cute face. "As good as I am? You saw me fall, right? Alright, if you're this determined, keep trying, and I'll keep catching you until you get it right, okay?
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games