Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm
Craig woke up to the strange absence of people, he sighed then stood up and ran into the woods, upon seeing Racy he tackled her then held a blade against her neck "Where's Fang?" he asked brutally  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm
knnytte of terror
Craig woke up to the strange absence of people, he sighed then stood up and ran into the woods, upon seeing Racy he tackled her then held a blade against her neck "Where's Fang?" he asked brutally
Racy really wasnt in the mood for this, and honestly, she was terrified. "i- i- I DONT KNOW!! GET OFF ME!!" she yelled, kiccking him off her, automatically getting up and stance for self defense. "I dont know where he is! leemee alone! i needa fine Reks!" she explained briefly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm
"I don't care what you need to do, tell me where Fang is and stay outta my way, and maybe I won't kill you too"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm
knnytte of terror
"I don't care what you need to do, tell me where Fang is and stay outta my way, and maybe I won't kill you too"
Racy narrowed her eyes. "listen. im not up for you lil games. i dont know where he is. and if i did know, i still wouldnt tell you. now leave me alone, os someones gonna get hurt." she warned feircely.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Racy, are you ok? you need to find a way to get Craig off my trail, he wants to kill me! after he finished talking telepathically he sighed then fell asleep to enter  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm
knnytte of terror
Racy, are you ok? you need to find a way to get Craig off my trail, he wants to kill me! after he finished talking telepathically he sighed then fell asleep to enter
Yeah! im fine! are you?im sorry for earlier, its just that.. i needa get things straight. jsut find somewher to hide, ill find you later! she thought to Fang. she focused back on craig, growling ta him slightly. "look, if your hunting fang just because he has a dark heart, dont. you have a dark heart too, and if thats your excuse with fang, then thats like me saying that i can kill all of you, for being different from me. and, plus! hes your Friend!" she tried to get to his senses.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:22 pm
"He deserves to die, no demon deserves life!" Criag said with a smirk slowly rising from the corner of his mouth "Or i could kill you too"
after tapping into Craig's mind, Fang didn't like what he heard, he ran to craig the tackled him and stabbed him in the the gut "It's time to stop holding back!" he screamed and lifted him by the blade in his stomach " Stay away from my friends!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Racy facepalmed. "i thought i told you to hide!!" she said, through her teeth, frustrated. she wasnt in the mood to deal with this, not looking forward to seeing too much blood, pain and violence between her friends. she was still weak, so she couldnt do much. "GUYS, CUT IT OUT!!" she teleported Fang to the real world, somewhere far away. now stay there, until i say so!! please...? she said as nice and polite as she could. she looekd at craig, narrowing her eyes. "stop filling your head with these childish wishes and threats. you cant kill me. your a demon too, along with fang, and kira, and yume. im the only different one from you and the others. me along with reks. so if anyone deservs to die, its... noone." she shook ehr head. "i dont want to let my friends die." she said, truthfully, holding out a hand to help him up after she healed him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:30 pm
Craig sighed "The struggle ends here" he said quietly "It's time to stop going against the world, it's time to stop fighting Fang"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm
knnytte of terror
Craig sighed "The struggle ends here" he said quietly "It's time to stop going against the world, it's time to stop fighting Fang"
Racy nodded, and smiled a bit, taking his hand and pulling him up. in her mind she was screamin, 'THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING!!!' but she decided to keep that to herself.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm
Yume pulled Kira alongside her til she reached Racy, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." she said, not meeting the older girl's eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:50 pm
Racy smiled softly, hearinf yume's apology. she leaned down to yume and kissed her forehead softly. "its fine. thanks." she said, hugging yume. everything was comming back together again. she hoped it just wouldnt fall apart again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Yume hummed in acknowledgement, "So, what happened to Fang and Craig while I was gone?" she asked, glancing over that Craig quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume hummed in acknowledgement, "So, what happened to Fang and Craig while I was gone?" she asked, glancing over that Craig quickly.
Racy shrugged. "long story short, craig tried to kill fang, i made fang hide, and i knocked some sense into this lil Nut-job(craig). now everythings okay." she smiled, after her brief summary.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Yume huffed before walking over to Craig, placing her foot on his head, "You're a stupid man, you know that?" she commented, crossing her arms across her chest.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff