Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sir Spazalots
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean sighed as his name was called and he moved up to the stool. He sat down and the hat fell upon his head.
Please put me in the same house as Keith.
he thought as he had his eyes squeezed shut waiting.
"Please."
he whispered softly.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm the polar opposite of my brother, I am shy and quiet, I am calm and level-headed, I usually sink into the background and go unnoticed.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Same as your brother huh?
Are you sure?
You would do well else were,
Hufflepuff would help you grow.
No?
Well then, so be it...

Gryffindor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Lavi the Junior Bookman
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: In awe

OoC: (())

Raiden’s jaw dropped as she entered the great hall. It was enormous and the candles, dear lord the candles, they were floating! Her eyes took in all the detail ravenously. She couldn’t believe it she must have been dreaming, wow what an over used statement, but man was it true. Four enormous tables were set up parallel to each other all according to a color scheme.
She felt a little unsteady on her feet.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very completive and likely to be disappointed if I lose. I don’t really follow rules precisely, unless there is some incentive. My grades are average, but magic interest me more than anything since I just discovered I had a talent for it recently. When dealing with that sometimes I try to practice spells out of my skill level and often times I fail. Though I’m not the most talented witch, I’ve been told that my determination often times will help me overcome that. People see me as weird and some hate the fact that I fool around a lot. I find homework boring, but I’ll do it if my average grade depends on it. Sometimes however, When I’m exhausted It’s nice to just sit down and knit because it can calm me down. In fact I’ve made a point of knitting my own scarves that I wear almost year round unless it’s unbearably hot.

I've also got quiet a temper so watch out and try to stay on my good side. That might be a bit difficult though, I don't have a problem with confrontation. Also when I'm out of my element I may be a bit shy though I warm up pretty quickly and act like it never happened. I've been told I'm pretty Brave as well, I'm not afraid to stand up to what I don't agree with no matter the circumstance even if I'm greatly outnumbered.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

I see, hmm
Well it looks like...

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

kiska166

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked into the Great Hall, nervous about the sorting. The ceiling was black with twinkling lights and candles above. Was this an illusion, or the real night sky? What if the hat really does put me in Slytherin? he wondered. He hasn't felt nervous about what house he'd be put in until now. Watching as his fellow first years were sorted, his stomach churned. What did they say? His name had been called and it took about a second for him to react. As he approached the sorting hat, the butterflies in his stomach grew stronger. It has to know I belong in Gryffindor. The muggleborn closed his eyes as he sat down and had the hat placed on top of his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bad kid. At least, that's what others, who don't know me that well, think of me. I lose my temper too easily and I don't let people in all that often. I will do anything to protect the ones that matter to me without a second thought. I'm pretty stubborn and I don't usually change my mind. I am brave and courageous as I love to explore. I'm up for any challenge that involves the outdoors. I'm more of a follower than a leader, but if I believe something to be true or if I stand up for something, I won't follow the one going against it, even if it's everyone. In that case, I would become the leader of the thing I'm standing up for. I'm definitely not patient, and I usually won't lie unless I feel that's what's best. I'm not the best at making friends, but I'd rather have one good friend than be "social" with a hundred fake ones. He gets along better with girls, and because he mostly only spoke to girls in his life, he is a lady's man without realizing it. All in all, I'm pretty down to earth kid once you earn my trust, but that takes a while because I have abandonment issues.

wearing

Indeed I do know where you belong,
do you truly think you right?
I know what you want but
is it the right place for you?
hmm

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

anbu_ninja_penguin
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruby walked in with the rest of the first years. She still had yet to find anyone in particular to talk to but she greatly hoped that would change once she was sorting. The first year still hadn't figured out what house she hoped to make it into either way she could make it the best 7 years of her life.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very happy-go-lucky person. It's rare to see me without a smile.Though I'll admit at times I can be a bit Oblivious. Unfortunately I don't really stick out like any of my older siblings. Nicole's a social butterfly, Kevin's a bookworm and can answer questions about any book he's read, Marcus is good at crafting stuff and well I.. I'm just me. though I do tend to be the peacekeeper between my siblings . I'm also not afraid to point out who is in the wrong.

Another Johnson eh?
Well I know where you go..

Hufflepuff!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Fantasic Captain Killjoy
Kyle Rowanoak
Unsorted
First Year

Peoople say that, in a nutshell, I'm Fairly smart, I'm a quiet boy with no ambitions for greatness, I have a low self-esteem and don't like people much because the ones I know(besides my father), believe I'll never do anything great, even the men I worked for hate me, I have one friend and its my neighbor Mrs. Grand, I hope to one day have friends but I probably never will, people believe me to be saddening because I rarely speak and when I do its always about how this world is turning to rubbish, I don't like government or polotics, and I have no hopes of becoming a great wizard, but my father wants me to be one, so I guess I'll do my best.

Interesting
You have a strange view,
I know who will give you the perspective you need

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

KoriiYukii
Kori Yuki
First Year
Unsorted

Kori, excited to finally be sorted, hurrily rushes towards the other students. She accidentally bumps into the kid in front of her. "Sorry sorry!", she says and bows. "I can't wait to finally be sorted!!"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very easy to talk to and get along with but she's also known to be random and do things at the spur of the moment! She loves making people laugh and having a good time! She loves reading and there's hardly a book she haven't read! Kori's not very good at studying, but since she reads so much, she usually seem to do pretty good. Her best friend says she's a loyal person (sometimes too loyal) and she'll never let her friends down! Kori is sometimes scatter-brained. It's because he train of thought usually does dives and circles - but they're always connected by something, people just wouldn't know how. Kori's daddy always says it's the thinker in her. The other most important thing you must know about her too, is that she's pretty stubborn. If she's made up my mind, don't you even think you can change it. Unless you use a lot of persistence and logic. Thus, with all of this, she can be extremely annoying and sometimes, a bit embarrassing. She hates injustice and intolerance. She believes everyone should be treated equal.

A good brain
and a good heart.
Loyal huh?
Gotta be..

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Confused, but really excited!

OoC: (())

Raiden was more surprised to find that a hat was talking to her than she was to hear what house she was in. Griffindor? It was too bad that Raiden didn’t know if she’d gotten a good house or a bad house, but she shrugged and ran beaming over to the cheering Griffindor Table.

She then thought back to the strange song the hat had sung at the beginning. There had been a verse in there about Griffindor.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

She didn’t know about chivalry, but maybe those manners that her mother had taught her were more important than she realized.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
Adalaide Blythe // Halfblood
Unsorted // First Year // Great Hall: Being Sorted // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The Sorting Hat
CURRENTLY FEELING // Distressed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my God, what's going to happen now?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

When the Deputy Headmistress called Adalaide's name, her eyes went wide and her face turned pale as a ghost. She took a deep breathe, shaking as she approached the stool. She sat on it, and squeezed her eyes shut when the hat was placed on her head. She still wasn't really sure what house she wanted... okay, that wasn't entirely true. Honestly, she wanted to be a Hufflepuff. But, even though she knew in her heart that he wouldn't care, that paranoid little voice in her head kept telling her that her father wanted her to be in Ravenclaw, like he had been. 'C'mon, Ada, you know that's not true, he even said he thought you would make a great Hufflepuff.' She didn't feel like a Ravenclaw; not because she thought she was dumb, she just didn't think that her cleverness was her best quality. And she wanted to make friends, something that she was sure would come the easiest in Hufflepuff. She sucked in a deep breath. 'Put me in Hufflepuff. Please. Please, Mr. Sorting Hat, please make me a Hufflepuff.'

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really friendly, but also really shy. I'm a good friend when I make friends, but I find it really hard to make friends. I get really nervous when I try to talk to people. I'm honest and I don't like lies, they never do anything but cause trouble! And there is nothing I'll say about you that I won't say to you, if I don't like you I'll keep it to myself, because saying mean things just puts mean things out there, and the world is bad enough as it is. When I get nervous, like I am right now, I tend to ramble on a lot, I just talk and talk and talk, usually about nothing. After a minute or so, though, or if I start getting weird looks, I get really embarrassed and turn bright red, which my dad thinks is cute but I think is super embarrassing, which of course just makes me turn even more red! I don't like using the word hate, because I think that it takes a really dark part of a person to really hate anyone or anything. My dad says he thinks the thing that makes me special is how nice I am to people, even when they're mean to me. I guess I'm a bit of a push over, though, since I usually just let people get away with saying whatever they want to me.

Your not your father
Though Ravenclaw is a great house
you belong else where
gotta be...

Hufflepuff!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack slid off of the sorting hat’s chair confused, “Hufflepuff?” He whispered to himself. He certainly hadn’t expected that. He thought he’d end up in the same house as either his mother or his father, but it didn’t appear so. The word Hufflepuff was so foreign to him that he hadn’t even considered it. His parents would often joke about Hufflepuff, they might be disappointed in where he ended up. He shook his head, it didn’t matter, he didn’t have a problem with Hufflepuff. Jack forced a huge grin back onto his face. He’d make himself enjoy it if it was the last thing he’d do.

Suddenly his thoughts went back to Gracie and how she’d kissed him on the cheek. He turned a deep shade of red and then remembered, to his disappointment, that they weren’t in the same house.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Confused
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: being sorted
Who I'm with: Everyone in Hogwarts it seems
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Raine StrifeHart
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan heard her name get called. She, at that moment, stiffened up. So many emotions were conflicting at this moment in time. Fear, anxiety, excitement, happiness, joy. She sat down and let the sorting be placed on her head and took in a deep breath. "Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryfinndor." Kellan repeatedly chanted in her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent, well at least book smart. Kellan is extremely cautious and takes time to strategize and rationalize. It is not very often that she will go ahead with anything without a plan. She is always prepared and organized. She isn't picky and is up for everything and anything. She is easy to be hurt emotionally and has a quick temper. She does her best to hide her emotions from the person who caused it only to end up an emotional mess with her other friends. She is also a bit impatient. To top it off, she's an athletic girl, who before going to Hogwarts, was completely absorbed in playing soccer/football. After that, she has started using her athletic talent to give quidditch a try.

MOOD: Excited LOCATION: Sorting HatOOC sad ( ))

Gryffindor you say?
Hmmm
You journey is your own to make,
but these are the people to help you along the way

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Rawwk N Rawwr
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way they scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron WHERE am I: The SortingWHAT am I doing: Something I don't want to... WHAT'S On my mind: FamilyWHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin listened as her friends were called up. When her name was called, she made her way up to the stool where the Sorting Hat was. She was overly excited, it didn't really matter to her which house she was put in as long as it wasn't Slytherin. That was her biggest fear. Caitlin would be rideculed beyond belief if she was put into the house of the Snakes.
Quote:
In a nutshell, I'm Quiet and Peepish. She can be sarcastic. Caitlin says random things, at odd times, but prove to be helpful. She can be loud and outgoing, when she feels the need to do so. Studious and Curious, but is to shy to ask questions. Caitlin is very loyal to the people she trusts. Sometimes, she proves herself to be brave, when it is needed, of course.

Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

A bit shy on the outside
but you have the heart of a lion.

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Black Lake. WHAT am I doing: Floating in a boat. WHAT'S On my mind: Nothing Really. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin listened to the hat as it spoke. When it announced she was a Gryffindor, a smile broke out across her face. Once the hat was taken off her head, she hopped off the stool and quickly walked to the Gryffindor table.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Inui Envy

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 am
Kori sighed with relief as the Hat was taken off.

She smiled as she walked over to the Gryffindor table to sit with all the other First Years.

"I can't wait to tell me mom!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:01 am
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
Kellan sighed heavily. It was ok she guessed. She didn't mind Ravenclaw at all. In fact she was a bit relieved she didn't end up in the other two houses because then she would have thought that something had gone wrong. She was glad to be able to say that she could follow in her father's footsteps at least. Kellan quickly got up and joined the others at the Ravenclaw table.

MOOD: Relieved LOCATION: Sorting HatOOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 am
Kyle Rowanoak
First year
Hufflepuff

Kyle began to smile when he heard he was in hufflepuff. He knew his mother would be very happy to hear that because she had been one. After the hat was removed Kyle slowly and quietly to the hufflepuff table.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games