Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
Murk
The Boggart

Murk stared at the witch and began to feel her fear.
"Alone..." He thought as he started to transform.
Just as he was about to morph around the girl to complete the fear, something strange happened. The girl's fear slowly faded, thus, Murk's concept of the fear was fading as well.
"No!" Murk tried to finish his form before it was completely lost. He strained himself to keep the form but unfortunately could not finish. Shouts and yells were now all around Murk and made him finally decide to give up and perhaps run underneath the table again until something hit him square in the chest and feet. Whatever it was did not seem to have a dire affect on Murk, but still stung a little.
Filled with rage once more, he turned away from the small witch and faced the source of the attack and began to feel a new fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm
((Okay, you guys need to cool your jets and take turns roleplaying. How do you expect the Boggart to respond to everything that's happening when you don't even wait for his post? Holy Hell.))  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm
((I love you! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm
((I didn't mean for my roleplaying to overrun yours Prendillina. I'm really sorry. sweatdrop ))  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skymira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

When Lavender-Rose reached the table, she saw there were plenty of first years. Most of which she hadn't spoken to or seen. There were also lots of returning Slytherin students. They didn't seem like evil people, but then again, looks can be deceiving. The food looked delicious though and she tried a bit of pumpkin pie. "Very good." A smile spread on her face and she continued to eat the pie. While enjoying her food, something as dark as night appeared and everyone was alarmed. A Boggart is what they called it. She'd never seen one in person, but heard plenty of stories. "Oh crap.." Not in a hurry to have her darkest fears revealed, she grabbed her food and hid under the table. Watching from a distance would be safest for someone inexperienced.

[....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda frowned when the boggart didn't escape from the battle. The second year stared at it for a moment before realizing what was happening. Blackish greyish hair started growing out of the creature's head, upper lip, and along the side of its cheeks and jaw. Its arms and chest began to buff up quite a bit, and she could see her father's dark brown irises pop into the boggart's eye sockets. Feeling her heart sink and body becoming heavy, Amanda let out a small gasp. Someone, do something! she thought, but when she tried to speak, her throat and mouth were dry, and she couldn't get any sounds out.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas arrived at the table his wand drawn. "Everyone stand back!" he said raising his wand. Here we go. he thought. Knowing the beast would take the form of a spider. "Ridikulus" he said as he pointed his wand at the creature.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Fifth Year

User Image Jessica saw the boggart and saw several of the others panic. As the ailing redhead stood up and was running over there, she saw Ronyo cast his spells to no effect. Jess's own curiosity did get the better of her... she didn't know much about boggarts except how to counter one, but maybe she could draw it away from the others instead everyone being in the line of fire...

Closing the distance, Jess got right in front of Marina and Amanda block the boggart's view with her body. The Slytherin Prefect drew her wand and had it coolly leveled at the shapeshifter. Fully expecting the creature to transform into Jess' own darkest fear -- a gorgon version of herself -- Jess kept herself calm and centered. The pale redhead then spoke in a clear voice, "Leave these kids alone. If you persist, I'll have no choice..."

(Jess' fear is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21306315&page=5 Prendillina, if you want to message me about the gorgon, you can

edit:
ugh... I just saw that Spazalots' post..... meh. If this messes anything up, just delete this post... I don't care anymore.)  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda stood behind the chair, frozen in her steps as the boggart slowly continued transforming into her father, when a professor appeared beside her. There were so many people around, why wasn't the shape shifter getting distracted by their fears? Amanda knew the answer very well, she just did not want to admit it. Because I attacked it.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Once again, a new challenger had appeared in front of him.
"Leave these kids alone. If you persist, I'll have no choice..."
I have no choice either. Murk thought as he assumed a more womanly figure, much like the witch that stood before him now but with slithering snakes on top of his head. He opened his mouth and gave a pleased laugh. Murk drew closer to the witch with a menacing smile on his face. Suddenly, Murk's satisfaction dropped as he heard that accursed word.
"Ridikulus"
Murk turned his head in enough time to see the oncoming spell but there was no time for him to dodge. Instead, the spell hit Murk directly on his noggin, painfully forcing his head of viscous snakes to form into a variety of balloon animals.
Murk gave a small gasp in shock and quickly turned to yet another wizard. He abandoned the feminine form and grew four pairs of long black legs and eight red eyes to match. With his form complete, he charged at the newest arrival.

User Image

Where am I? Slytherin Table
What am I doing? Defending myself
Who am I looking at? Jessica Sassareth
What is their fear? Their monstrous side...

((Thank you for the new post style! =D))  

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:27 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and other Slytherins
CURRENTLY FEELING // Fascinated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Do I know her or not... and how did a Boggart get into the Great Hall?
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien cocked an eyebrow at the girl, inclining his head apologetically. "Forgive me, miss. You turned to me and spoke my name, I assumed you were saying hello. Although I don't recall your name, I couldn't help but think you looked familiar. So you must understand my confusion. But, since I do have your attention, have we met before? You clearly know me." Something about her hair... that white blonde color was so unusual... even lighter than his mother's. And her skin, so pale, paler even than his. She looked so distinctive, and yet he couldn't recall when they might have met. Of course, she was a Slytherin, so she clearly had breeding. Perhaps their families knew one another? He searched her face for answers, for some recognition.

The commotion with the Boggart began, and Damien watched with a vague, distanced interest. Truthfully, he found boggarts fascinating. They were quite possible the most interesting creature in all of the magical world as far as he was concerned. He had no idea what form it would take if it ever faced him. In his pride, he would never admit to the fear of being more afraid of his father than anything or anyone. It was shameful. He watched the episode with interest, paying special attention to the boggart's in between phases, searching desperately for a clue to what it might look like when alone. 'What do you look like when there is no one to be afraid of you? I bet your true form is more terrifying than anything any of these children are afraid of.' He continued to look over the events taking place, not moving to involve himself, not speaking. He was still waiting on Michelle's reply, after all, and he would hate to be rude again.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria hadn't been particularly paying attention to what was going on around her. Her mind was on other things. Thus, she didn't notice when something apparently camre to the table that didn't belong. Blinking when she noticed Amanda was casting a spell, her eyes found a creature that... Well, it resembled a man in a way. She looked from her friend to the creature and nearly breathed a sigh of relief when a teacher came up. She didn't know what exactly it was, although from the fact that it was changing shape she wondered how many creatures did that. She started to move in front of her friend, thinking that if she did so, at least she wouldn't be in the line of fire. Whitethornes were never cowards, she thought.

----------------------------------
State: Cautious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

The Boggart was oddly persistent for its species as it did not run after being changed once by the Head Nurse. The realization came when Ronyo thought back to his Defense class that went over the creature in detail. Boggarts hate laughter, the spell is meant to create a funny effect to induce laughter. With the shadow figure moving quickly to a new host there was little time for the balloon animals to cause a humors response. Ronyo's stunning spells had done about what he had expected them to but he had hoped for a larger reinforcement after his distraction and attempt and suppressing fire.

Ronyo came down off the table and stood next to the head nurse both Wands in his hands pointed out ready to fire. As the creature shifted into the multi eyed monster Ronyo gave a growl as it appeared the creature was determined to try and embarrass or shame everyone one at the Slytherin table. As much as the long haired fifth year thought some of the snakes deserved what they got he also knew it was not his place nor the place of this thing to pass such a judgment.

"Professor I'll take its attention if you can find a way to contain it."

Ronyo moved quickly straight up to the shade and stood with his face looking right into the mass of red eyes. This was not his fear and so he felt no need to worry about it and so he stood staring at the beast forcing it to look at him with his challenging glare. A smile came over Ronyo's face as he continued to move so he would always be in the creatures line of sight. For Ronyo's fears had already been shown to him during his time in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. His fear was his friends being killed and he had no way of stopping it, but Ronyo had faced that fear last year and actually just about every year he had faced a point where his friends came close to suffering near fatal injuries. He had faced his fear in real life and come out being wiser about the matter that could so cause him to have no will to fight back.

"Go ahead...change, show me what I fear beastie. I've seen my fear and faced it head on as I will do with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Still in the form of a spider, Murk ran up to the wizard and stopped almost three feet away. He noticed another wizard that had stepped in to challenge him. Murk hissed and clicked with frustration for he couldn't grasp the second wizard's fear quite as easily. With his eight new legs, Murk slowly circled both wizards, hoping that this would buy him some time.
He debated about changing again but into what? He focused on the second wizard to try to pick up a fear, almost forgetting the wizard he had charged for.
About a moment passed before Murk started to transform however, only his head changed. Murk couldn't pinpoint just one fear and panicked.
Instead of having fangs and eight eyes, he now had the head of a boy, perhaps of someone known to the wizard.

User Image

Where am I? Slytherin Table
What am I doing? Charging
Who am I looking at? First at Lukas Brighton then at Ronyo Storm
What is their fear? Spiders and... dying friends. Oh my!

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games