Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blinked, looking up at Cam with wide teal eyes. At first she didn't understand what he was getting at. She thought he wanted her to go upstairs and change or something, but somehow it suddenly clicked in her head. A mischievious smirk crawled onto her face, and she leaned forward to press her lips against his sweetly. "Somehow getting out of my clothes will get me warmer?" She asked teasingly, before leaning forward and nuzzling against him. "I suppose..... with you being so warm it might." She giggled and kissed him again slowly, but putting all her love for him into it.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Her laughter rang across the Gryffindor Tower, clear as a golden bell, as she hurried up the stairs after the quidditch game with Remy close behind her. Tousling her dark hair behind her back with nails painted red, Cersei twirled her fingers with Remy’s as she led her to a warm seat by the fire. Her oblivious eyes hadn’t even bothered to flicker about the room to see if any other Gryffindors were currently taking refuge, she honestly didn’t really care.

Maybe that was a bad thing, she reflected, never caring. But the more she dwelled on it, well hell, the more she realized she honestly just didn’t care. Either way, she had her girlfriend next to her, and that was all that mattered. ”I’m sorry Hufflepuff didn’t win, but as long as Slytherin doesn’t win the Quidditch Cup and the House Cup again, I’ll be fine.” Her laughter floated whimsically in the air, bouncing between different musical notes low and carnal and raspy.

”Ughh, I have so much bloody essays to make up because I keep skipping classes,” she rolled her eyes as she lounged comfortably into the plush cushions. ”Oooh well, I’ll just be late to class and do it tomorrow, or some rubbish or other…

“So I never did ask you Rem, how’s your day been?”

//Translations: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Common Room
---------- Relaxing with Remy,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stepped into the Common Room, her feet a bit sore from the long walk. The girl sat beside her girlfriend, then cuddled into her side. "That's not why I was upset, love. Heather was knocked out. Those bludgers hurt! Have you ever been hit with one? It feels like you've been hit by a bloody lorry." She rubbed her last hit, her ribs, but made no notion of pain, since they had been healed up quite nicely. When Cersei said she had essays and things to do, Rem adapted a concerned look. "Cer, if you need help, you can always ask. I'm good at most of my classes, and what I'm terrible at, I can always get Heather to help with." She smiled, satisfied with her plan. When asked about her day, she had to think a second. "Well... I got up late, got dressed, missed breakfast, then ran to the Pitch to watch the game, where I met up with Romy. We climbed the stairs while having small talk, then I found you... that's about it. How was your day?"

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Grand Staircase -> Gryffindor Common Room

David rushed down the seventh floor hall and up the stairs of Gryffindor tower. "Password?" the Fat Lady asked him. "Pro tua somnium." he spoke. As the she opened up David walked into the common room. Going over to the chairs he collapsed in one of them. Holding Shayna's present in his hand he moved it around in his hand before touching the button on the back to make it open. 'Man I'm lucky.' he thought, "I wonder if Xavier is already in bed?" he asked himself. Well if he was it didn't matter he'd hang later.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: If anyone wants to join him feel free if not that's okay too. Same goes for you Ice

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth was curled up on the couch in the Common Room, still in her pajamas from that morning, a blanket draped over her legs as she leaned her head against the arm of the sofa. Her eyes stared at the fireplace where bright flames danced over the log she had put in not too long ago. It was winter now, and the castle seemed cold to her. Though, that could be because of her Grandmother's condition. As she sat here, the old woman lay in bed in the Hospital, in a state of sleep where not even a hurricane could rouse her from her slumber. Anna knew, of course, and had gone to visit her Grandmother several times, but today she didn't even have the will to do that. So here she was, curled up on the couch in her pajamas, watching the fire. There was a Quidditch game today, but she wouldn't go. She had no reason to. She used to go to either watch Romy play or to hang out with him in the Stands and watch the other teams, but ever since their "fight" in the corridor, she hadn't really said anything to him. Not a "Hello" as they passed in the Great Hall. Not a question about his story in Newspaper Club. Nothing. With her thoughts now on the boy, Anna's head began to think harder than she wanted it to. She shook her head, pushing the thoughts away as she slumped back into the couch, returning to her state of unresponsive existence.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy walked down the stairs, looking mopey. Remy had demanded he go watch the game, if only to get some fresh air, but he didn't want to. He wanted to stay in his room at his desk and keep writing. He saw the fireplace brightly aglow, but, from his vantage point, didn't see anyone in the Common Room. As magical as this place was, he didn't want it to burn to the ground. The teen walked over to the fire, then turned to sneeze. When he looked back up, he noticed a very sad looking figure on the couch in her pajamas. Blue eyes blinked rapidly, then he crawled carefully to the edge of the couch and sat in the floor. "Anna? What's wrong?" He tilted his head, looking deep into her eyes. Something was very, very wrong with her, and he hoped to every god in every religion that he wasn't the cause of the frown now gracing her lips. She just looked so... helpless! "I'm here for you, no matter what. Y-you know that, right?" He gently laid the tips of his long fingers on the back of her hand, not wanting to creep her out with physical contact. He lightly bit his bottom lip, concern evident in his expression.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth didn't move as someone walked in front of her fire, shrouding her in shadow as she sat by and watched them. She never would have guessed that it was Romy. He sat down in front of her, asking her to explain what was wrong with her. What wasn't wrong with her? Her Grandmother was in the hospital. She was the only person that had ever been there for Anna when she was growing up. On top of that, her grades were slipping through her fingers, her writing skills were getting worse by the week, and her heart was constantly flipping from breaking to healing. Of course, those last few were mostly because of the boy that sat in front of her at the moment. "I'm here for you, no matter what. Y-you know that, right?" he had said, offering the gentlest of touches with his hand on hers. Anna, who hadn't said anything or even moved since Romy's appearance, lifted her head from the arm of the couch. Her blue eyes, round and wide with fear and depression, found his. The light of the flames danced in those eyes, lightly them up even when they were dark from sadness. He said that he would be there for her.. That he would always be there for her... Slowly, Annabeth slid off the couch and into Romy's lap, curling up in a ball and clinging to him. She buried her face in his chest and finally let her tears fall. After spending the whole day keeping them bottled up, there were quite a lot of them too. "R-R-Romy... It's my Gramma... Sh-She's in the hospital, a-and she won't wake up. What if she doesn't wake up? What if she leaves me, just like that?" The girl sniffled, but only held onto the boy tighter. She didn't want to be alone in this world, but if her Grandmother died in the hospital, then she would be. What would she do then?

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Romy blinked as Anna sat up slowly, then watched as she slid into his lap. His arms immediately wrapped around her, gently rubbing her back. As she explained that her grandmother was in the hospital, he blinked again. She was holding onto him, so he gently scooped her in his arms and stood, before sitting on the couch. As adorable as the scene was, it hurt his tailbone. He held her close, gently rocking. "I know it's hard, and I know it hurts like hell, but you've got to be brave for her. And... I know it's hard to be brave like that... so I promise to do every single thing in my power to help you. I told you a few weeks ago that I loved you, and that means that no matter what, I will do anything for you." He squeezed her lightly, his own tears forming. He held tight, not wanting to let Anna cry, but knowing she needed to vent her emotions, else it would be harder to deal with if they exploded. He rubbed her back in slow, soothing, circular motions, hoping to calm her, at least a bit. It hurt like knives in his heart to see her cry, so he rested his cheek on top of her head and tried not to cry.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron hadn't taken his lips off of Elli's for the last hour except to speak the password to get through the entrance to the common room. Upon entering, he was too focused on his girlfriend to realize that anyone could have been around. If no one noticed yet, what were the odds of someone watching and staring anyway? Probably zero to none. The boy slipped one hand around the redhead's back while the other one was interlaced with her fingers.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image
Anna felt Romy moving and, on instinct, wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tight. He picked her up and sat them both down on the couch where she had just been. She didn't look up at him, keeping her face hidden in his chest. As he spoke, she uttered a few sounds, most of them sad little squeaks as tears poured over her eyelids and down her cheeks, but none of them were full words. He gave her a squeeze, which only reassured that this was in fact real life and not a dream like she had hoped. His head perched atop hers, and still she did not move. She just wanted to stay like this, curled up with him, hidden from the rest of the world, forever. It didn't hurt quite as much this way. 'He makes things better... He promised to be there for me, and here he is... He'd do anything for me... He loves me... He really does love me.' she thought, her nose sniffling in reaction to her flowing tears. Her grasp on him tightened as she muttered something into his chest. "I love you too." She doubted he would be able to hear her, but who knows? In the distance, she heard someone else enter the Common Room. It sounded like two someones, but Anna didn't care anymore. She just didn't care.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

Romy glanced over at the sound he heard, in this case Cam and Elli snogging. Gross. He rolled his eyes, then cuddled with Anna. Wait... did she say... She did! She did say it! He squeezed her again, overjoyed to have her in his arms, yet heartbroken at the circumstance behind it. Her grandmother was in the hospital, stricken by a mysterious sleep. Just like Jacob... and Tevye.... Had he heard of any more? A thought clicked to History of Magic. Powell had a substitute now... but why? Had he fallen under the same sleep? The teen shook his head. No. There wasn't anything that tied them together. No one was attacking! Maybe... tainted food or something. He blinked, then rubbed Anna's back again, before using a finger to tilt her chin up, so he could look into her eyes. "We'll make it through, okay? I'm not going to leave you alone to deal with this. One way or another, I'll be here for you." He softly kissed her cheek, then moved his hand from her chin and softly stroked her hair.

Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli giggled against her boyfriend's lips as she stumbled backwards into the common room. She had one arm wrapped around his neck, holding her body to his while the other was twisted in his hand. She pulled him gently backwards, not daring to break the contact of their lips. She wasn't even thinking about who else could be in the room or how awkward they must feel at that very moment. No she was only thinking about her boyfriend and his lips pressed against hers. She gently pushed him backwards onto the couch, and the moment he was seated, she was ontop of him with her lips pressed against his once again.

OOC: ...

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron didn't stop kissing Elli until their lips separated for a second while he was pushed onto the couch. The next moment, the redhead was already sitting on top of him, kissing him once again. The boy kissed her back until suddenly, he was lost in a fog. Alone. It was quiet, stuffy, and blurry. He didn't know where he was or what was going on, but he couldn't do anything about it. In reality, Cameron's arms loosened on Elli's back, and he stopped kissing her. The only thing that showed he was still alive was the fact he was still breathing.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

One minute she was kissing Cam, and the next minute he was... asleep? Elli pulled away from him, and raised her eyes too look at him in confusion. The first thought to go through her head was that she must be a god awful kisser to have him fall asleep on her, and the second thought was that he was a right a*****e to do so, no matter how bad she was at kissing. She glared at him. "Cam!" She growled out angrily, glaring at his peaceful looking face. When he didn't snap awake and immediately begin apologizing, Elli huffed angrily and stood up, before smacking her hand across his face. As soon as her fingers made contact with his skin, she spun around. She was halfway to the stairs to the girl's dormitory, when she realized something wasn't right. She spun back around and raced to her boyfriend's side.

"Cam?" She asked in a quiet whisper, fear filling her words. He wasn't waking up! She had slapped him for God's sake and he was still asleep. Something wasn't right. She leaned forward, listening to his steady breathing, as her fingers raced over his neck, finding his pulse. He was at least still alive... but Tevye had passed out during that one game and he was still asleep! And Jacob during try outs... and now Cam too! She whimpered pathetically and curled her body close to her boyfriend's. "Cam! Wake up! Please...." She whined loudly, curling her fingers into his shirt. She just wanted him to open his eyes and say it was all a joke. Say he wasn't one of the many people falling to this awful curse.

OOC: ...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image
Anna squeaked a little when Romy squeezed her, unsure of how she was able to handle so many emotions at once. Depression from her grandmother's condition, a sense of love from Romy, and confusion from mixing the two. Still, the girl clung to him, glad to have a conscious person to comfort her during such a time as this. In the distance, she could hear the sounds of two people snogging. It was disgusting, all that slurping and bleh! Gross. Just gross. She felt a finger under her chin, and Romy lifted it up, forcing her to look up at him. She didn't want to. She wanted to just hide her face in him. She must look horrible at this point, all puffy-eyed and whatnot. He told her that they would get through this. They would get through this. Together. "I'll be here for you." he had said before kissing her cheek and petting her hair. Anna looked down, avoiding his gaze, as her cheeks lit up in a blush. In attempts to hide herself even more, she nuzzled back into him, resting her head near his shoulder. All was calm, until she heard the girl that had been snogging some guy shriek. Maybe his kissing wasn't up to snuff? Oh, wait. No, that wasn't it. He was... asleep? Had she tired him out, or... That wasn't it either. She was freaking out way too much. Something was wrong here. Annabeth lifted her head and stared at the situation before her. He had just... stopped. 'Just like Gramma.' Slowly, she pushed herself out of Romy's lap and planted her feet on the floor. Anna approached the distraught redhead, eying her and her boyfriend with curiosity. He was asleep, because he was obviously still breathing. It was exactly like how her grandmother had fallen into it. She was awake one second, and then the next, out like a light. "He needs to go to the Hospital." she said plainly as she gave the redhead a once over. Kinda scrawny. Then again, she wasn't much better. How would they get him all the way to the Hospital Wing? Annabeth turned to glance back at Romy, giving him a pleading look that begged for him to help her. She couldn't watch someone else cry over a loved one falling into this dreadful state of unconsciousness. No, she had to help. She had to.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games