Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 pm
Applying for: Iivari and Kibela
Name of SoA: Cayenne
Meaning: Hot spice (French)
Appearance: Grandfathers pink <<< mark colors for inner ear Black for nose (nose is not black in visual, sorry!), Mothers patches - white, Black body, Yellow Eyes - from aunt, Faded legs - From father but color of Aunts Paws, White mane/tail.
Visual reference: x
Personality: She absolutely loves her pride and family and would do just about anything to make them happy and safe. Cayenne is a very strong female who is not afraid to tell her opinion/let her opinion be known. She likes to surround herself with other strong lion/ess, but is not opposed to friendlier inclined friends. Cayenne loves to spar with others as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No huria, or cosplays. No leaving the pride. No randoms. Must have fire/heat/sun based name, No pure white.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am
Name of SoA: Blasa
Meaning: FireBrand
Appearance:
-blue eyes
-white tail fluff
-white nose
-white inside the ears
-one set of white toe markings on front leg (the toe marking comes from the grandmother of Kibela though i didn't use both front white toe markings)
-light black coat with darker black paint markings like mother
-one ear darker black while the other being the lighter black base coat
-red tribal on front leg(opposite leg though that the father has it on since i want it seen when she is adult) and down the cheek like father
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: loyal and loving to her family. she would protect her family and friends with her life. she also enjoys throwing herself into her training and has a love for sparing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will never leave the pride, none huria, none cosplay, non pure white, has a fire/heat/sun based name as per firekin tradition.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am
Name of SoA: Banhishikha
Meaning: Flame
Appearance: [x] + The tail fluff should be white.
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Pending.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not Huria not pure white, not leaving, no cosplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 am
Applying for: Livari and Kibela
Name of SoA: Celosia
Meaning: Greek meaning 'Burned' though it's also a flower.
Appearance: Predominately white body with black paint like markings like her mother, though much more similar to Kibela's sister. She has her mothers red eyes with her fathers red eye marking under both eyes and like him also, red ears. She also has her fathers red leg marking.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: To follow
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria, not pure white, not leaving the pride, not cosplay, fire/sun/heat based name. (I don't own any Firekin so I'm really looking forward at the chance of RPing within the pride.

junglerunner

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 am
Applying for: Iivari x Kibela
Name of SoA: Aurinko
Meaning: Sun
Appearance: Redbald! She'd be white, with red paint markings(Shade of red off Iivari's tail), one ear being red, the other white. Her inner-ears would be white as well, and her nose the same shade of black as Kibela's. Her eyes would be the same shade of blue as Iivari's eyes. I really don't care how most of the paint marks look, the only specifics I have are that she have Toshiro's face-mask marking and the ever-present leg sock thing going on - Doesn't matter if it's the left leg or right leg! Her tail hair would be brown like Kibela's aunt, Jwahir Jaha. On her leg that doesn't have the sock, in black, she'd have a marking like Iivari's leg marking. On any paws that are red, her toes should be white, and her toes should be red on any paws that are white.
Visual reference: Toshiro Jwahir Skewbald horse Image Google Piebald horse Image Google
Personality: Aurinko is every bit a true Firekin, tough to the core. If somebody disagrees with her, she'll swat girls in the face and go for the sensitive areas on boys. Unless, of course, they're higher ranking than her. She can be violent... But not stupid. She finds particular glee in torturing her prey before she kills it, pretending it's an enemy lion caught in her claws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't leave smile

Also, a note for others before it shows up as a marking - The VVV mark on Toshiro's scarring, not... An actual marking... xd ;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 am
Name of SoA: Moto'Dharba
Meaning: Fire Storm
Appearance: See reference!
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: A little headstrong, Moto tends to nose his way into trouble out of sheer curiosity, although once he gets into it, he becomes much less confident, and tends to need someone to help him out of it. He's proud of his family and his pride, and loyal as a little puppy to his siblings.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria, and he won't leave. <3

Mila Farrell
Captain

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:36 am
Name of SoA: Chama'Acesa
Meaning: "Lit Flame" (Portuguese - literally - but it can also mean passion)
Appearance: Base color is the gradient from dad's markings. Eyes, face mask and markings are from mom's side of the family. The strippy markings are a little more organized than Kibela's mother. Totally open to changes though if there's anything specific you'd like to see. ^.^
Visual reference: Here
Personality: His parents' personalities and the environment he'll grew up in will join in to create a good natured boy who is eager to prove himself but not any any cost. He will aspire to become a Guard like his father and a little later in his life he'll start desiring to create a happy family of his own. To be able to protect his own (whether it's his siblings, parents or his future cubs) is the main reason he'll work so hard to improve himself - the greatest motivation in his life. Though the pride in general is of great importance to him, for Chama family is everything.
Any additional requirements that the family has: All met I hope. The mane is a little darker than the family colors but I hope that's not considered a "random" trait. I can pay for it though...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 am
Name of SoA: Fiammetta
Meaning: "Fiery one."
Appearance: Below, but I would like "painted" on claws. Her back feet will have th patches like her mother, from her father she will inherit the under eye markings and gradient affect. Her markings will come from her mothers mother. Her eyes will comefrom her mothers aunt.
Visual reference: User Image OR White patches instead of black ones.

Personality:
She is a rather sassy and bossy girl but Fia has a good heart when it counts. She only acts gruff as a cover up. Fia gives as much as she gets, and she believes actions speak louder than words. She loves her parents both equally and can't really be defined as a daddies or mommies girl. In future she will either be a Medic or Cubsitter as she has that caregiving persona.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria. Not pure white. Not leaving. Not a cosplay. Must have a fire/heat/sun based name.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 am
Name of SoA: Bara Suria
Meaning: Sun's heat (Bara = heat; Suria = Solar )
Appearance: Mum's pelt and eyes; dad's markings; a bit of throwback from Kibela's father and mother.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: I am hoping to develop her more through RP but I imagine her being somewhat lively and strong headed at times.Maybe even a little bossy with her siblings.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not a huria, not a cosplay, not pure white, sun-associated name and will be staying put.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 am
Name of SoA: Fintan
Meaning: White fire
Appearance: Unrevamped lines, if possible
- Throwback to Kibela's aunt
- Father's face marking in the same red gradient
- Bottom half of father's leg marking in white on right leg
Visual reference: http://i55.tinypic.com/e67oqx.jpg
Personality: As a cub, Fintan will struggle with the fact hat he is predominantly white. Much of his energy will be devoted to wishing he could look more like his parents, and out of that self-doubt will be born a rather somewhat destructive energy that will drive him to all sorts of mischief and poor behavior. Fueled by his shame of being so lightly colored and a secret hope that his misbehavior will result in expulsion from the pride (he will be under the false impression that by being so unlike his parents in appearance, he is letting them down somehow, and the only way to remedy this failure is to leave altogether), Fintan will reject discipline and set out on what appears to be a downward trajectory.

Eventually, he will grow into his own. Upon becoming a soldier's apprentice, he will learn to channel his harmful energy toward more constructive means. The regular, unrelenting discipline will set him back on course to becoming a proud member of the pride, such that by the time he nears the end of his training, his energy will be so devoted to his duties that he will develop an explosive fighting technique involving mostly brute strength. Through this, he will find that he can live up to his name of "white fire" and burn brighter than ever when fighting.

But his childhood ways of fighting authority will never leave him completely. Although he will learn to respect command and follow orders without question, he will approach everything and everyone with an air of over-assured cockiness that speaks of his rebellious days. Thanks to his attitude, getting along with other lions will never be his strong suit, and he will always find it difficult to relate with others on anything past a superficial level.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria, not pure white, will not be leaving the Firekin  

MoonRazor

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm
Name of SoA: Epemetheus
Meaning: The one who brought fire to man kind
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: xXx
Personality: I'd love to do it through RP, but I want him to be smart. So smart that he outcasts himself from others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria. Not pure white. Not leaving. Not a cosplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 pm
Applying for: Hoaka and Fenja
Name of SoA: Baldir
Meaning: Named after one of the elders in Fenja’s old pride (totally stole it from Pearly’s RP.) If you’re ok with that, otherwise I’ll go with some other norse-inspired name.
Gender: Male – old lines if that’s allowed, otherwise same as daddy
Appearance: Nose and inner ears: Pink like Fenja

Main fur colour: dark blue, something like his grandfather (http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad116/ingloriousd/jaegeradultcert.png)

I’d like a rainbow gradient on the markings, and they can be slightly stronger than Fenja’s faded pastels. (CC here, feel free to tweak to a level that looks good with the main pelt colour.)

As far as the markings go I’d like something CC inspired by both parents. It doesn’t have to cover the whole body or be super intricate. I like the leaf like markings on Fenja’s face and all the swirly and ornamental stuff going on. I'd also like toe markings like his father has on some or all feet.

Mane: Rainbow or purple, depending on what looks best with the rest of him

Eyes: Rainbow I think

Anything I didn't mention is CC!

Personality: MAJOR mama’s boy... Baldir is afraid she doesn’t love him and secretly wonders if she wanted them at all. It’s not as bad when he’s tiny, but when some cubs are dropped off at daddy’s pride he starts getting more anxious and refuses to let her out of his sight. On one paw he got to stay (most likely because he would have yelled the place down if she tried to leave without him) but on the other... What if she grows tired of them and they can’t live with her anymore.

I don’t know how much Fenja will change with motherhood, but if she escapes from this too I’d like to explore the consequences. Depending on how she acts he might end up more or less anxious and clingy. We’ll see what happens, but that was a rough draft of what I imagine might happen.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must look like family.

Also: I'm short about 200k, but will beg, borrow and/or steal the rest if I'm picked xd There has to be something I could sell...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm
Name of SoA: Samkila
Meaning: Fire Brand
Appearance: White base. Red (#960109) paint markings similar to her mother's and grandfather's. Black (#1B1B1B) tribal markings like her father's that only appear inside her paint markings. Red (#E02120) eyes from mother, but has partial heterochromia in her left eye where a paint markings intersects, making her eye turn blue (#08429A). Her tail tuft is dark red (#550000), and her nose and inner ears are both white.
Personality: Samkila is a little spitfire and you'd be hard pressed to find anything that could change that. You'll never find her lazing around in the sun or curled up to enjoy a nice nap - she always has to be doing something, whether it be dueling with other around her age or simply pacing. She just can't settle down until she's finally expended all of her energy, and that can certainly be hard to do. It seems that she always has plenty of energy to spare, and more often than not she throws herself into everything she does with a passion that could rival most. If she truly wants to do something, she'll do it with every bit of strength and spirit she possesses.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not Huria, not pure white, Firekin name, not leaving pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 pm
Going to close Carles and Nyofu a bit early so we don't miss the deadline. ^_^ We will be going with hibi's custom. Thanks for entering.
Hibi, I'll post your custom in. Trade goes to Ecavi. <3

hibi-tea
Applying for: Carles & Nyofu
Name of SoA: Pasioa
Meaning: Basque for Passion
Appearance: Sadiki's dark brown as the base coat, with Nyofu's eye, ear, muzzle and toe markings in her beige base coat color. She'll have splotchy markings like Bubu, but in Sadiki's green. Her eyes will be the color of Carles, and her nose will be the same dark brown as her coat :T <3.
Visual reference:
Personality: Like her namesake, Pasioa is a passionate child. Life is worth living in her eyes and everything is somehow beautiful, even when it really isn't. Coming from a family that essentially nice all around, Pasioa doesn't carry many negative outlooks. Yes, she knows she's a cheetah, and because of that she doesn't have the sight that is looked highly upon in her father's pride, but she has a pretty coat of the earth and the grasses so she's blessed in her own way, isn't she?

She's a bit hyper, a little mouthy, and may believe that like her grandmother, she hears things talking to her and the snow is considerably rude, but she's a sweet girl and a devout member of the I'U.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No super evil cubs. Going with the father.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 pm
Applying for: Hoaka x Fenja
Name of SoA: Kirabo
Meaning: Gift
Appearance: Mostly CC but with a white body, and mostly his mother's markings with some purple and pink from the father around the markings.
Visual reference: sorry no : (
Personality: Kirabo is quite realistic. This stems from his insatiable curiosity about the world. When he focuses on getting answers, nothing will stop him. Toward his family, he cares for them, but it is quite hard to distract him from his quest of knowing everything.

With his drive for knowledge, he knows why his parents are not together and accepts it. He is fine with his mother taking care of him on her own, and helps her whenever possible, because raising a cub on your own can be quite a handful.

Although he is realistic, he can also be quite naive. If he does not know the danger of something, he may run straight into trouble to sate his curiosity.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub must look like they belong to the family and if they want to join the father's pride, they must read the pride information on it.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games