Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:28 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
What happened to all the talking??? I thought this was the chatting profile hahah

It is, or is it? It's a secret. Can't tell.

So, Lief, everyone, what's up?

Not a lot, I'm getting ready for this weekend, first time I'll have the kid by myself while she's out of town! Kinda scary but I'll be fine.

Other than that just chilling

Perfect Parenting style? Put Netflix on Digimon Season 1, put the kid in front of it, press play. Winning.

Not sure that would work (she's 1 so short attention span) but she does like Monster's Inc and Star Wars, so that's nice, she will pretty much sit through those.

Star Wars is funny because she will sit and watch for R2d2 and gets real excited when he appears.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:32 pm
lief_7

Not sure that would work (she's 1 so short attention span) but she does like Monster's Inc and Star Wars, so that's nice, she will pretty much sit through those.

Star Wars is funny because she will sit and watch for R2d2 and gets real excited when he appears.

Put Star Wars: Clone Wars on and then play World of Warcraft.

Or come here and chat about Digimon and how much the girl loves the new Koromon Plush you're going to buy her.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:43 pm
Draconem
lief_7

Put Star Wars: Clone Wars on and then play World of Warcraft.

Or come here and chat about Digimon and how much the girl loves the new Koromon Plush you're going to buy her.

That could work haha, although I'm playing Sky Forge right now. Not too bad of a game although it's getting repetitive quickly.

Introducing her to Digimon might have to be done in secret or make it look like her idea. Her mom hates the idea of anime for some reason and it's not worth trying to change her mind on the subject haha. (It's to the point that she almost wouldn't play Kingdom Hearts because the FF characters were "anime". Luckily her love for Disney outright her hate for what she calls anime.)

But I probably will come chat at some points when I'm not working!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:46 pm
lief_7

That could work haha, although I'm playing Sky Forge right now. Not too bad of a game although it's getting repetitive quickly.

Introducing her to Digimon might have to be done in secret or make it look like her idea. Her mom hates the idea of anime for some reason and it's not worth trying to change her mind on the subject haha. (It's to the point that she almost wouldn't play Kingdom Hearts because the FF characters were "anime". Luckily her love for Disney outright her hate for what she calls anime.)

Oh, man, that's terrible. I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but an anime-hating girl ain't one.

Oh and I found out the name for you; its Black Knight Executor.

Say, what's your feelings on Frontier?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 pm
Draconem
lief_7

Oh, man, that's terrible. I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but an anime-hating girl ain't one.

Oh and I found out the name for you; its Black Knight Executor.

Say, what's your feelings on Frontier?

Not so bad that she doesn't like anime, it keeps me from watching it all the time haha.

I hate Frontier when it first came out (I think the concept seemed crazy and they didn't have partners which is what was greal about digimon) but now outside of the Origional group (probably only because they started it) it's my favorite series, great story and digimon. Best developed. Gets the most into the history and the world. And the characters are pretty great too. All around probably my favorite, but don't tell season 1.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:56 pm
lief_7

I hate Frontier when it first came out (I think the concept seemed crazy and they didn't have partners which is what was greal about digimon) but now outside of the Origional group (probably only because they started it) it's my favorite series, great story and digimon. Best developed. Gets the most into the history and the world. And the characters are pretty great too. All around probably my favorite, but don't tell season 1.

OOOOOOOh, I'm telllling TK!

Patamon will be so so so sad!

And what would Veemon say?! DAVIS!!!!

*Freaks out and runs around and then into a wall*  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:00 am
Okay everyone. Here's the deal. I have a number of questions. And I will ask them all of you one by one, asking the Next question after at least two people have answered, and give my own response to the previous question in that same post.

To begin with.... let's start simple, with an easy question.

Which mon, is your favorite Digimon?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:10 pm
Draconem
Okay everyone. Here's the deal. I have a number of questions. And I will ask them all of you one by one, asking the Next question after at least two people have answered, and give my own response to the previous question in that same post.

I would have to say Seraphimon for sure, angel + blue= badass  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:22 pm
Draconem

Alphamon, while I think some parts of his design look a little silly, mainly his huge shoulder armor, I find his visual design very appealing. Plus he has some design influences from the Knights of the Round legends.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm
My answer; Probably Gallantmon CM, although Susanoomon is a close second.

Next question!

Favorite Series, and why?

Lief_7

UnHolyFudge

Alphamon, while I think some parts of his design look a little silly, mainly his huge shoulder armor, I find his visual design very appealing. Plus he has some design influences from the Knights of the Round legends.

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:22 pm
Draconem
My answer; Probably Gallantmon CM, although Susanoomon is a close second.

Next question!

Favorite Series, and why?

Lief_7

UnHolyFudge

I have a hard time not saying season 1 since it started it all and is what began my love of digimon. But looking at them all objectivly I would think I enjoyed 4 the most. Everything seemed to get kicked up a notch there and the story telling was awesome. And correct me if I'm wrong but the only time we "killed off" a main human (although to be fair he was the lemon of the season haha)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:33 am
Digimon: GranKuawagamon there aint even a question about that.
Season: 2. Loved DNA digivolve and honestly I liked the transition of digiemperor to ken.

Also would any one like to see some of the cool loot I picked up this past weekend?  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:43 am
ZarAburame
Season: 2. Loved DNA digivolve and honestly I liked the transition of digiemperor to ken.

Also would any one like to see some of the cool loot I picked up this past weekend?

Sounds cool, what cha got  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:55 am
lief_7
ZarAburame

Sounds cool, what cha got
A lot so I shall post links to the individual pictures. Do note none of the pictures of the posters do them justice as I don't own a camera or a phone that can take pictures so these were taken with my web cam lol.

Bleach Poster

Full Metal Poster

Jinx Poster ((fav adc))

KH poster

Most Hilarious shirt in the world((Yes thats me))

Miss Fortune Figure ((I wanted kogmaw but he was sold out so it was between her and cho gath.))

Pokemon Poster ((Won this one for participating in a DBZ Xenoverse tournament))

Riven Poster ((One of my favorite top laners. I wanted Nasus or Vi but couldn't find any of either))

SF5 ((Sony booth was giving these away for free))

Black Mage and ******** waddledee

SUNBROS!

Link and Zelda Poster

All in all lots of cool stuff I got. Spent a little more money than I should have but it was worth it.  

ZarAburame

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:47 pm
I loved Tamers, and Frontier. But you can't beat that OG sweg.

NEXT QUESTION!

What digimon crest do you associate with yourself, and is it fairly accurate to the one others(Quizzes, friends, family, etc) associate with you?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff