Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 am
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus yelled a bit as he was bitten and was forced to drop his wand. Once the huge wolf let got he checked his the wound. He felt dizzy and hot. He started to sweat and get chills when he looked at the bite. No this can't be he was going to try to get a job in the ministry. His body felt heavy and soon he could not sit upright he laid on the ground curled up shivering and breathing heavily.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
The secret side of me I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this? Make it end!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The next few events seemed to slow down in Akira's mind. Remy hit the ground beside Rufus, and Jason took hold of Rufus's hand, biting it and shaking it about. Well, he had warned the boy not to mess with them, especially on this night. As Jason worked to free her from the weight of the tree pushing down on her, Akira held in her yips. The moving tree pushed on her body, which hurt a bit. Once she was finally free, she got to her feet, wincing from the bruises the tree had caused her. Her cyan gaze fell upon the boy, who was now laying flat on the ground, trembling and breathing harder than normal. Akira was worried, and limped over to sniff the boy. Then, she looked to Jason with a serious stare, as if saying, 'We have to help him. He is only a boy. A cocky, foolish boy, but still just a boy.' Yes, even as an animal, she still cared about the well-being of the students of Hogwarts. A thought crossed her mind, and it frightened her. If she had not taken her wolfsbane, if she were not fully in control of her mind, would she act the same way in this situation? Or would she act solely on her animal instincts? She didn't know, and hoped that she would never find out.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin ♦ I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun ♦ I must confess that I feel like a monster

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

He never thought he’d find himself riddled within the heart of the Forbidden Forest again, especially after his near detrimental incident with Storm. He’d barely gotten away with it too, only barely. He shifted through the forest like a ghost in the night, walking on air. Silence coiled around him and cradled close to the darkness that was woven into his flesh. He remembered too many nights spent in this forest.

Huddled over tomes and texts and trying to destroy Colton’s life in any way possible for taking everything from him. Blindly following Roi, who’d led him here with so many secrets and lies. Training with Rosier, practicing to control his magic and power….

He missed Krina, in a way. Whenever he was in trouble, she’d always been there for him. She understand him more than any else in his family. She may have only been his aunt by marriage, but, she knew more of his secrets than even he knew… He missed having her absolute knowledge. She was always so sure when he was always so lost.

He shook the thoughts away. Now wasn’t the time to dwell. He needed to focus. He needed to practice.

In the heart of the forest, he stood in silence as he was stolen away to the far recesses of his mind, trying to separate himself. He needed focus. He needed inner peace. He closed his mind and focused on everything he’d learned from his Occlumency professor.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 192 ♜ Age: 17
In the Shadows of the Night
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie had yet again become bored with wandering the lonely summer streets of Hogsmeade. The place was practically a ghost town during summer. As she walked aimlessly, she glanced up at the dark night sky, wondering what she could do with her time. When she glanced around herself, she found she had found her way to the forbidden forest. It was strange to be back here. She hadn't set foot in the place since her accident. She figured getting impaled on a tree was a good way of telling yourself that you should really stay away from said place. She shrugged gently and wandered through the trees. Her feet made no sound as she moved silently across the ground, easily finding her way in the dark. She had grown quite accustomed to all these vampire skills, and found them quite handy when she felt like getting away. She glanced behind her superstitiously, wondering if Phantom had noticed her disappearance from the town. As she walked, her ears caught the gentle sound of a heart beat in the distance. She tilted her head, wondering who in the world would be out and about in the forest in the middle of night. Didn't they know how dangerous the forest was?

She chose to ignore the fact that she used to be the person who would wander the forest unprotected in the middle of the night. She had figured out the consequences. Her life. She sighed moved silently closer to the heart beat. As she slid through the trees her eyes fell on a boy she knew at least from afar. He was a Slytherin. Or he used to be. He'd graduated hadn't he? All she knew was that he was on quite friendly terms with her cousin and seemed to be avoided by most of the school population. Those two things added up to mean he wasn't a good person to be near. She tilted her head curiously and slid into view, walking quietly along the ground. "You know, the forest isn't a very safe place to be in the middle of the night." She said, watching him with a small smirk on her lips. SHe leaned casually against a tree, not scared at all. Mostly because she wasn't so easy to kill anymore. "Dangerous creatures out here you know?"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm

User Image

He stood in the heart of the forest, dwelling under the hurdle of vines wrapping from tree to tree while the leaves blanketed the sky and hid away the moon and stars. He could almost see the scorch marks hidden in the shadows of the world, tainted in the grass under him—but only almost. Time had turned, and, as death turned to ash a new life was sprouted. It was green as ever, even knowing what had almost occurred here months ago.

But he failed. All of his research, all of his studying, and every murder—it was all for naught. Or so it seemed to be.

”You know,” her breath barely hit the world before he spun on his heel, wild. Where had she come from? Why hadn’t he heard her? He should have felt her presence. He should have felt her mind at the edge of his own… But he’d been so lost in himself, so lost.

It was just a girl. But not just any girl…

He almost drew his wand on her too, but for some reason, he hadn’t made any other movement. He was almost petrified. She was different. Back then, her hair had been pink. He’d never known exactly who she was until that night she had gotten away….

Maybe this was fate? Maybe this was his chance to finally finish what he’d started.

Maybe….

But something didn’t feel right.

”…Dangerous indeed.” He agreed. Wary eyes of gold followed her every motion; and all he could think of, was why. Just dive in her mind, he begged himself. But no. Not yet. Not yet. ”What are you doing out here in the forest, McHalen.”

It’d be such a shame for your family to lose another soul.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie raised an eyebrow when he spun around as if shocked by her presence. She knew she was near silent, but he hung around Michelle and was a Slytherin, she'd think he of all people would have known of her approach. But for a mere second, he looked shocked. It was gone in a flash though, and she wondered if she had even seen it. She watched him silently waiting for some kind of answer. The silence drew on and she wondered if she truly had shocked him or if he just didn't speak. She honestly didn't think she'd ever heard him talk. She only ever saw him brooding at the Slytherin Table to far for her to hear words. She almost laughed at the idea, the scary Slytherin prefect was really just a mute. It of course could never be true, and so she waited, and words did come.

"Oh he speaks... and he knows my last name. It's amazing."She answered sarcastically. Not being afraid did a lot to her confidence apparently. She watched him silently for a few more moments, debating answering his question. As she debated she met his eyes, and a jolt ran through her body. The piercing gold disturbed for reasons she couldn't begin to explain. She swallowed hard, staring at him, trying to figure out why his eyes made her suddenly afraid. She knew he couldn't hurt her. None of his spells would kill her, so why was she suddenly scared. Quickly she ran her hands through her hair, her eyes sliding closed for a few seconds, and she calmed herself down. Once her emotions were under control once again she slid eyelids open revealing her bright blue eyes to the world once again. "Enjoying a nice night walk of course." She answered nonchalantly. As if the forest was just another little garden and not a deadly environment with god knows what kind of creatures roaming about, including creatures like her.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:26 pm

User Image

That’s not all I know, his thoughts rang hollow as he towered over her. Of course he knew who she was, any product of political ties had to be versed in the affairs of the major families—even ones like the McHalen’s. They weren’t all so bad, he’d heard that her uncle and grandparents hadn’t been very keen to acknowledge one of their own marrying a muggle—but they need not worry. He’d already taken care of them both.

At that, a small creeping smile played at his lips.

”All alone?” He shook his head with slow sincerity, clicking his tongue behind sharp teeth as he tsked at her, only almost mocking her. He’d never known anyone so reckless and brash—or at least—not any woman. Men were brash and hotheaded, yearning for their graves. Over time, he’d learned, that things aren’t always what they appear.

But really? What could go wrong? ”And with such dangerous creatures,” he jested, mocking her. ”And pray tell, what would you plan to do if you were to so happen stumble across one of those horrid creatures?” Lowering his head, shadows consumed his flesh, but those gold eyes glowed in the darkness.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image
════════════════════════════════
∭Shrieking∭ Shack ✄Bouncer ✕Striker's Clan✕

When Phantom couldn't find Gracie, he didn't worry. Lotus was still nearby. Somewhere. But he wanted Gracie at the moment. Mostly because he had seen her leaving the village and so curiosity got the best of him. He turned invisible and followed his fledgling silently. He didn't want her to know he was there. That would be a bit weird.

Following her into the forest, Phantom wondered what she was up to. A nice stroll? Another attempt at impaling herself in a tree? However, his thoughts were soon interrupted by the appearance of a young man. A human, one that he knew from his own mortal life. The one to blame for all of this: Tay.

The vampire held his breath as he watched his fledgling and the human. He felt more protective of his fledgling, knowing that such a evil person was nearby. However, Gracie seemed to know the man. In fact, she seemed to be playing with him. Phantom had to choke back a laugh. The slightest sound and he would be given away.

"Who said she was alone?" Phantom interrupted, becoming visible. "But why don't we reverse the question Nott? What would you do if you encountered such dangerous creatures?"

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

A.K.A: Zane Acacia
            Can you see me?: Invisible...to a point
            I can see: Gracie, Tay
            Haunting: Forbidden Forest
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked bright blue eyes, tapping her fingers gently against her other arm as she watched him. So what if she was alone? She could still snap him like a twig if she really wanted to. If he tried to hurt her. She had no doubt in her mind that hurting her had definitely crossed his mind. She didn't know why she thought that though. He had never wronged her or anyone she knew in the past. To be honest, she knew he had saved her cousin's life last summer, but she was wary for reasons she couldn't put her finger on. She was about to answer when the distinctive voice of her master rung out. She all but jumped at the sound, and snapped her head around to look at him. Had he been following her?

He knew him. Phantom knew Tay. That was a turn of events she hadn't be expecting. She slowly returned her eyes to the former Slytherin, watching him quietly, smirking. She knew what Phantom was playing at. Unbeknownst to the Slytherin, he had come across two such dangerous creatures. He had no idea what kind of danger he could be in in the matter of seconds. She blinked innocently at him. "Yes. Answer us that."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:13 am

User Image

He waited, tilting his head back and eyed her down suspiciously. She didn’t speak, and even when he heard a voice, it wasn’t hers—her lips did not move. He’d heard the voice before, it was so familiar, and it rang in his ears like an echo that wouldn’t stop. And then suddenly, they weren’t alone anymore—if they were ever alone in the first place. So what was that? He dared to wonder; a neat little trick that the boy must have learned during his years as a Hogwarts drop out; a mock invisibility cloak maybe? Or perhaps there was someone else here, pulling all of the strings…

”Well, well, well,” that smirk twisted up into a nefarious grin. ”If it isn’t my old friend, Zane Acacia, who knew you’d still be alive.” He taunted him, barely able to suppress the laughter that boiled in his chest. Hell, he’d have slit his own throat if he’d done the things that Zane had done.

When proposed with the question, not only once, but twice, he decided he wouldn’t be skating around it. No, they both seemed quite determined for an answer. He wasn’t one to disappoint. Narrowing eyes of golden fire on him, and then her, his grin widened in the darkness. ”Well why don’t you come and find out?” It was a dare, a challenge. He wanted to know what they knew. He wanted to find out the hard way. He could have just as easily delved into the deepest recesses of their minds, could have very easily pricked his fingers on the memories they dare not touch again.

But most of all, he wanted to know if he could still pull his strings like he'd done before, all of those years ago.

His hand was hidden in the sleeves of his robes, and his wand lingered there in the small pocket sewn in. His fingers traced the handle of his wand, coiling around it slow and silent. ’Infensus deprehensio,’ he whispered in the silence of his mind. And his wand pulsated, not once, but twice, alarmingly and volatile…

That worried him. And suddenly, that calm, soothing slow pulse that twitched in his neck had just skipped a beat.

╔══════════════╗
Infensus Deprehensio in effect
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Phantom wondered what Gracie was thinking, but that thought only lasted a moment. His mind was mainly focused on the fact that Tay was so close by. Right in front of him. It irked him, to say the least.

There was also the whole matter of people seeming to be relatively unphased by his power. They just shrugged it off as though he had just blinked. Then again, what would surprise Tay?
                  "I'd hardly call myself alive," Phantom growled, not even bother to correct the human. What good would that do?

Even in the dark of the night, Phantom could see that the wheels inside of Tay's head were turning. He was up to something. He had to be. After all, Zane goes missing for a few years, a bit, more like a lot of tension between the two, and there was bound to be something that would happen.
                  "Maybe I don't want to waste my time," Phantom replied, noticing that Tay's pulse had just skipped a beat, something that the vampire found very interesting.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Can you see me?: Visible
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie blinked, but said nothing when Tay said Phantom's old name. Acacia... She knew the name. A girl from school she thought. Another Slytherin. She watched quietly as Phantom spoke, staying silent for the moment. She licked her lips, watching Phantom carefully when he mentioned not being alive, and then turned her eyes to the Slytherin, pushing herself away from the tree she was leaning on and moved to Phantom's side silently. She heard the human's heart skip a beat and stared at him curiously. What, she wondered, was going through Tay's mind. "I think we already have." She muttered under her breath, sliding her fingers through her hair and blinking bright blue eyes curiously.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:22 pm

User Image

He cocked his head to the side and adorned quite the cockiest of smiles, and those eyes seemed to twinkle like fools gold, like he had them in the palm of his hands and all he need do is squeeze. A snarl of a smile grew and twisted on his lips, incarcerating toxic truths behind the gleam of overbite teeth. Spinning silence on his thrashing tongue until he couldn’t hold it anymore. ”Oh don’t lie to me.” He grinned, choking back the wretched laughter that clawed at his throat like demons.

”And anyway,” the poison flowed free now, unchained and unbound from the pits of Hell. ”You were never quite alive anyway,” and then he snorted, narrowing those eyes on the blonde across from him with a malicious whip. ”—what kind of person murders one of their own triplet sisters in cold blood?”

He knew he shouldn’t—he knew the vulnerability it would leave—but he had to tear his eyes away from Phantom for just that split second to steal a glance at Gracie, to lurch at what spoils he’d find hidden in the depths of her features.

But what if she already knew?

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 192 ♜ Age: 18

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Yes, he was a murderer, yes he was a vampire. Those two things had never coexisted in himself though. The murderer loathed the vampire and the vampire locked the murderer away. The fact that Tay knew none of this made that all the more interesting. His twisted smile grew. 'What does he know?'

"To know a lie you must know something of truth. Have you found such a thing? Or does it still elude you?" Phantom retorted, forgetting for a moment that one of his fledglings was witnessing this whole ordeal. The vampire shook his head. Erianthe hadn't deserved any of that, but it was the best he could do for her.

"The same kind of person who was weak enough to listen to someone else. Someone who was so weak as to invite a demon into their own body. And you want to tell me something about being alive," Phantom growled. Years and years of waiting, and he was finally getting his chance.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Can you see me?: Visible
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Gracie was silent, watching the two with interest. She has never asked Phantom about his past, figuring it wasn't something to be talked about. She figured becoming a vampire was always going to have some tale behind it and she doubted they were ever happy tales. With what Tay had said, she figured even if she had asked, she wouldn't have gotten the truth. She chewed on her lip willing herself to not look shocked, especially when the Slytherin's eyes darted to her. She couldn't help but let some of her surprise leak through onto her face though. Her maker had killed his sister, his triplet sister. She couldn't even imagine it. She licked her lips continuing on in her silence. What could she say anyways? It was almost as if she wasn't even there, and she was perfectly fine with that.

Phantom's words on the other hand made very little sense to her. She felt like he was talking in riddles. Demons, and truth, and lies, and life and death. Everything just went over her head. It was obvious the two had history though, and that meant trouble. She ran her tongue over her lips again, staring at Tay, trying to figure out what was going on in his head. She wanted to know what had happened between the two and she wanted to know what she was missing in this conversation.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games