Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 am
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Hey, listen, i was captured, escaped, catpured, put under the control of, and then escaped, captured again and then escaped the control of Umbrella. All in one day." She said and folded her arms. "Well i was prisoner for like 3 months but still. i only woke up today." She said and sat down near them. "I just did not feel like dealing with anymore guards, or Wesker for the time being." She said and yawned. Leaning back in her seat. She looked over at zandre and smiled. He wasn't too far away from her. Then she looked at Kyosuke again. "We'll just have to wait untill we can get enough gas to leave Europe." She said. "I believe i came from Africa last." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke raised his eye brows, looking at the girl, "Well, thats a Hand full...." He said as he looked around. "Well, theres a military base a few miles from here, We can land there, grab some weapons, refuel, eat and rest before leaving. Since a military base is protected by walls, I doubt Zombies can get in... And Bases usually have jammers to offset trackers." He said, using his foot to slightly change the course of the Helicopter, so that it was going west. Kyosuke seemed to be an expert at flying so he finished cleaning his guns and sheathed them, looking back at everyone. "Any one injured here? I picked up a few things that would be useful from a store." Kyosuke said as he reached into his pockets in his cargo pant. He brought out some pain killers, paracetamol, A few tapes of bandages, a sanitizer, sleeping pills, a lighter and a sewing needle with a roll of string. (Yes, Cargo pants have like 8 Pockets with zippers.)

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 am
There was a notepad along with a los plagas vile that lied on the floor of the co-pilot seat.The vile was meant to give the los plagas more power on the paper it read."Once you get the girl this will open" A record of Krauser's situation was written it also stated that there was a bunker he was suppose to transport Sarah to on the outskirts of London.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image

Aya slowly came round with a slight struggle to breath.Clutching whatever was wrapped around her she wrapped it tightly around her body like a slight dress and stood up heading to the cockpit.She spotted a face she'd never seen before.Sarah and Steve were also there.She seemed somwhat weak still and had to hold onto the walls to steady her balance.She looked incredibly pale and standing there she gave an odd look before coughing a small pool of blood into her cupped palms.Falling backwards a little she left a bloody handprint on the wall of the helicopter cockpit.She seemed to recall something from this and a vision flashed before her eyes.

She was trapped within a heavy bulletproof glass room with bodies around her and her bloody palms pressed to the glass.She sat down on the spot in which she was stood but climbed back up and muttered."W-who... came back for m-me?"Lucy crawled over to her having a slight fear of walking on the copter and held onto her bare slender legs.Looking down at her she smiled and lifted her up into a carry once again, Lucy rested her head on Aya's shoulder and whimpered softly.Aya just stood still awaiting a response but she grew a sudden itch on her back.Shifting a palm back she gently scratched and felt an odd softness to that patch of skin.It was a silky softness.Odd.She left it at that.

She still couldn't get over who the hell was sat in the pilots seat.Was it just another person she had forgotten?No, she would recall his face... she was annoyed that she didn't remember him.Where the hell had he jumped onto the bandwagon... how long had she been out?

Syniq

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre had waited until they were clear of the area before pressing the detonator. The copter shook as the area behind them was engulfed in flames. "That Krauser is an a**. I'm gonna kill him." He said then studied the situation of the boy with the two guns. "You should watch yourself kid." Zandre said as the boy put the guns away. "I almost put a bullet in your head. Never point a gun at my girl." He looked at Sarah, remembering her question. "I'm not sure why I can control the mutation so well, maybe it has to do with who's around me, or my feelings. I don't know." He said and scratched the back of his neck where he felt something under his skin, something that wasn't there before the guards had started pushing them. He let it go for a minute, though it itched like crazy. Zandre put his hood up and ignored the itching, even as he started to feel... unusual.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 pm
Tori hid on the top of a building, wondering where he hell everyone disappeared to. she stretched and yawned. she hadnt slept in three days...
User Image  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Zandre. "He's just being cautious." She said. "Granted, i've had to many guns pointed at me and it wouldn't do any good on his part anyways." She said. Sarah looked at Kyosuke. "A military base. Hold up, i may be slightly paranoid about all that has happened, but you have to be sure that its safe. Military or survivors only." She could admit she was paranoid about getting captured again.

She did not want to get cloned. She did not want to have to go through the painfull tests again, she did not want to mutate or be taken control of. "Hey...i wonder where Matt ran off to anyways," She said outloud. "He dissapeared,". She said, her voice trailed off as she saw somthing on the floor. She got up and reached down to get it. A paper and a vile. She read it, "Los plagas?" She said and sat back down, looking at the note.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 pm
Tori sat silently on the building, looking down at a few zombies going down the street, she lit another cigarette. User Image  

HelicaI

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve froze as Zeo pointed a gun at him, his eyes furrowed. Yeah, I'm infected, and it's best you don't make me mad... it's best for everyone. he muttered under his breath. He turned and saw Aya wake up, his eyes with concern seeing her cough up blood. You okay back there? He asked, looking at her for a few seconds before turning to Sarah. Is everyone here? Did we leave anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Sarah was reading the notes. She bit her lip. This was the Los Plagas virus. She hadn't heard much of it before. And it didn't have any information on it, she wish it did. She wanted to know why they had it. Well...she could guess they were going to inject her with it. And, it didn't sound like somthing she'd like to do. Her mind was all on it as she read about the bunker on the outskirts of London. They were going to take her there.

But, the bunker, okay she could under stand, it was just another Umbrella base to temporarily keep her there. But it said somthing about making Los Plagas or whatever it was, alot stronger. She had to think. She had the T-virus, not Los Plagas, so if it were to combine...that could be what it meant. But she could only figure out so much with so little instructions and information. She snapped out of her daze when she heard Steve speak. "Uh, what...Oh. Um..." She tried to think. They did have a large group. She sighed.

"I don't know." She took another head count. "Wasn't there that one girl with the tattoo who was running with us?" She asked. "I think she's on the roof." She admitted. She wasn't sure.

Sarah turned to Zandre sitting near her. She held up the vile. "What is this?" She asked. "It said it was Los Plagas." She told him. "And all it says on these notes are that, once they had me, they were to open it or somthing. And somthing about taking me to a bunker." She explained to Zandre. "I have no clue about this Los Plagas. You're an Ex-Umbrella, you should know atleast somthing about this." She hoped Zandre knew somthing. She wanted to know what they were planning on doing to her if Krauser had gotten away with her.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow sat in the copter, not saying anything and not looking at anyone. He looked out the window. He was half listening to what people were saying, but honestly he didn't care. He should have been paying more attention, but he was lost in his thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon hadn't been paying much attention to the others. When he heard Sarah say Las Plagas, he was instantly attentive. He held his hand out to her. "Lemme see that," he said. He'd had quite an experience with Las Plagas, he would be able to tell if that's what it was. He thought about the Plagas he ended up getting injected with and had to suppress a shudder. Him and Ashley had each had a Plagas in them and had to get them out before Saddler could make use of them.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Leon and nodded. She held out the vile and the notepad also. Incase wanted to look at that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 am
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon took the vile and looked at it. After a moment of examination, he was sure that it was Plagas. "How did you get this again?" he asked. The last time he'd seen one of these, Ada had taken it from him. He assumed that she had given it to Wesker. He resisted the urge to chuck it out of the copter. Las Plagas had been the cause of all the trouble going on in Spain all those years ago.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:14 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Leon, "It was by the co-pilot's seat. It also had a notepad." She said and pointed to the note pad. "It was to Krauser," She told him. "You know about this virus?" She asked him. That would be a big help. She wanted to know about it so she could get a picture of what they were going to use it for.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games