Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella led their little party to a boat and climbed in. She had figured Rosie had met her father but hearing her say it made it seem more real. "He's my father, even if I didn't know until last year..." she explained to Rosie. The dark waters seemed to be endless as they stretched as far as she could see.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel} Eh, not bad, not great
{I am} In a boat by the lake
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Nervous, yet excited
✔Status: Single

Si was so excited by making a friend and meeting another potential, that when the girl asked to join, he waved enthusiastically. "Sure! The Professor lady said we should be four to a boat and you make four. Hop in. I'm Simon. That's Lucas and that's Adair. And who are you?" his voice sparkled with excitement and his bright blue eyes seemed to twinkle in the light from the lantern he was holding.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Acel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Evangeline Gordon

First Year

Evangeline glanced around her somewhat anxiously. She was used to crowds, sure--her parents entertained regularly, but it was usually adults. It felt strange to be surrounded by other children. Don't be ridiculous! What would Papa do? He would handle it with grace.

She set down Uther's cage and flicked her hands, working out the last of the nerves, then picked the distinguished owl back up and strode toward the boats. She had some experience with sailing, so she managed to look like she knew what she was doing as she stepped into the small craft, murmuring soothingly to Uther. Like most birds, he didn't care for all the rocking. Hogwarts, here we come....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The sounds of waves lapping at the lake side and the sounds of his fellow first years' feet accompanied Marcus as he made his way towards the black lake. He wasn't surprised by the boats after all he could clearly remember both his older siblings and his parents talking about them. They were old boats but he knew for sure that if they have lasted as long as they have it would be safe. Soon the other people around him had began trickle into the boats. The green haired male paused, he hadn't spoken to any of the other students in his year. His golden eyes drifted over the boats that were starting to het filled up. With a deep breath he heading to one of the boats with an empty seat. He hoped that the people didn't mind him joining them.

((out of context: I wasn't sure who is with who so anyone can feel free to say he joined them. And this post is poor thanks to writers block.))

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Sitting with Tristain
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

Jayden walked towards the lake, mentally scanning the many first year around him, obviously looking for someone in particular. He did not make it a secret that he was searching for someone. In fact, he asked one of the first years if he knew where Tristain was. Obviously they replied with a shrug, giving off the impression that says 'I have no idea who that is, so leave me alone.' His forest green eyes searchingly looked eastward.

Tristain! He had finally found her sitting alone in a boat, getting ready to sail across the murky waters towards the beautiful, convivial castle. He could tell they were preparing for a feast, for he could see inside one of the paned windows. He couldn't wait to step foot on the beautiful marble floors that he has heard much about, and partake in the eating of the food. He could imagine it now, Christmas turkeys soaring through the air, followed by the stuffing, cranberry sauce, and other delicious dishes. That is a really delicious fantasy

That's when he lost focus of Tristain for a brief moment, but he soon caught himself. He looked over at the cute, blue-eyed girl with a smile; then took a deep breath, trying to muster up the courage to go over there. He walked over there behind her while she had not been looking and sat down. He was going to surprise her with his presence. He got close to her and said, "Is this seat taken?" He had gotten close, but not too close to her, fearing what her older brother Colton would do to him. Soon enough, she turned around, her beautiful blue eyes clashing with his green ones yet again. It seemed as if this was happening a lot to them and quite frankly, he liked it. Her gaze really calmed any nerves he could possibly have at the moment.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Lucelle Kelly
first year

User Image

Lucelle smiled wide, her expressive face making a smooth transion from worried to pleased. She flashed her smile at Simon, Lucas and Adair and responded, "I'm Lucelle, but call me Lucie."
She frowned slightly as she climbed into the wobbly craft. "These boats seem pretty old... It's a wonder they stay afloat at all! Do you think it's safe?" She sat, and pulled her carmel-colored hair behind her ears, peering over the edge of the boat into the black abyss below.

Lillik

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain had just fallen into a deep fantasy of a decorated Hogwarts welcoming her with open arms. She could see the professors, feel the magic in the atmosphere, and taste the treacle tart on her lips. Just as she tried to imagine what the headmaster looked like, a soft voice rang swiftly into her ear, sending goosebumps and a violent shiver down the side of her neck.

"Jayden!" She shrieked with perhaps a little too much excitement when she turned to see the very green eyes she had been searching for. Trying to cover up for the light outburst, she scrambled for a quick subject change. "Sorry about earlier. My older brother can be a bit over-protective, if you haven't noticed." Tristain's apology was sincere as she ran her tiny fingers through her long, flowing hair.

Turning her attention to the glass-like surface of the lake, the girl continued petting Komala with a constant rhythm that coincided with the light ripple of waves caused by the night's wind.
"So...Jayden, is there a specific class that you're looking forward to the most?" She inquired casually, unable to help bringing up one of her favorite Hogwarts topics. Tristain was looking forward to nearly every class, although there were a few that stood out in terms of the excite factor.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Talking to Tristain
What I want to be doing: Talking to Tristain

Jayden smiled as she said his name so excitedly. He was surely not expecting her to react the way she did, but fortunately for him, she liked his entrance. If not and Colton found out...Well, you can fill in the blanks. He kept his eyes locked with hers as she spoke, her voice resembling that of ringing bells. She was surely something that he looked forward to over the year. That's when she asked him the question.

At that moment, his daze ended, his senses finally retreating back into his body. He nodded his head and said "It is ok," to her apology. Of course, he did it with much more feeling than that.

"Well, I believe that I am looking forward to Transfiguration and Potions class honestly. I love transfiguration the most though. Devin told me it was a great class too," he told her willingly. Jayden got closer to Tristain as they spoke, sort of knowing that it was ok to be sort of in her personal bubble.

"What is the class you are looking forward too?" he asked, a smile upon his face.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm

User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
As calm as she looked on the outside, Tristain's insides resembled a restaurant's kitchen on opening day. The feeling pounding against her rib cage were ones she was completely unfamiliar with, and her mind was flooded with so many thoughts that she found it hard to hear Jayden's words.

Nodding with an approving smile, she giggled,
"Those are some amazing choices. I myself think herbology and potions will be most awarding for me, though charms and transfigurations sounds thrilling, as well. Flying, on the other hand..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to imagine herself being successful at such a physical activity. She had always been a graceful dancer, but being hundreds of feet up in the air while trying to be coordinated was a completely different concept.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Embarassed
What I am doing: Talking to Tristan
What I want to be doing: Talking to Tristain

"Trust me...once you get it down; flying is easy. Just say you are on a broom right now. You just," he said, taking her hand and moving it to where the proper positioning would be. That's when he looked down at what he had just done. He had her hand in his, their fingers not interlocked, but they were together. He looked away for a brief moment, trying to hide his blushing face at the moment. Of course, he was trying to show her the right way, but in the process, he was sort of holding her hand. That was weird and new to him. He actually wondered if she would let him continue with his lesson. He still wanted to teach her, but he did not know how uncomfortable she was at that moment so he couldn't possibly know what she was going to say next.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm

User Image
Foxus Aragam

Foxus trembled with excitment as he stepped onto one of the the boats. His parents had often told him stories of Hoqwarts, and was dearly looking forward to his time there himself. There where some other students on the boat, but they where all chatting with each other, so Foxus sat in silence.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 am

User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

The water was still rippling, it looked crystalised almost. Clare stared into the water and put her indew finger nail into the water and swirled it around. She looked around at the other boats. They were full of people, she was in a boat by herself. She started to wonder where Bella had gone, Clare looked around for her, she was with Rosie. Clare bit her lip and sighed, she waved toward Bella trying to get her attention.
"Bella!" she called out, hoping Bella had heard her.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:29 am

User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Better get going!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Checking for any stragglers she made her way over to her boat. Getting in she "Okay every one ready. Hold on tight and please keep all things inside the boat at all times. Alright here we go!" She watching to ensure everyone made it safely as they made their way over the lake and to the castle. This was their start journey here at hogwarts and she hoped they would enjoy it.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Post going over the lake then we will move here.◥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 am

User Image
User Image

User Image
Tristain froze for a moment when Jayden took her hand in his. She knew he was only trying to teach her the art of flying, but her inner-body saw it as much more. Her heartbeat soaring to new heights, she looked to the floor of the wooden boat to avoid a class of embarrassment.

Lingering for a moment on the warmth and new-found feeling that accompanied the touch, and ignoring the shouts of the groundskeeper and the sudden surge of the boat, the girl looked back up to Jayden and urged him to continue.
"Yes?"

[[OOC: We're supposed to be posting at the Paved Courtyard soon, so we should try to wrap up their boat ride (as much as I don't want to. xD)]]
User Image

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Lillik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Lucelle Kelly
first year

User Image

Lucelle was startled as the boat began to move beneath her at the words of the professor. She looked around at the other boats holding the other first years, which were following suit. She felt silly not to expect something like that, but she hadn't recognized anything as magic yet. She was starting to think it was one big practical joke set up by her mom.... if her mother had had any sense of humor to speak of.
She gazed across the water as they moved along, gasping at her first view of the castle as it came into view. The effect was magnificent, the castle rising high above the lake which was rippling darkly, a perfect reflection of the darkening sky.
Lucelle glanced at the faces of the other students in the boat with her, and tried not to allow her face to betray her ignorance.
{Continued in the Courtyard}
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games