Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"The male was a lot more planned than he was. He didn't have one, he would most likely just up and leave if he wanted to. Liam didn't know when or why but he would. Hearing the male speak, he was curious why the male chose Florida as his first place to go. He didn't understand what was amazing about it but perhaps the male could enlighten him. "Why Florida?" Liam asked curiously as he titled his head to the side. He only saw it as a hot and boring place. The only thing he knew was there was beaches. Liam wasn't one for swimming around in the ocean, he preferred a pool. He pulled the male closer toward him, as they walked. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It wasn't that Florida was all that important, he was just pulling a place out of the dome. He shrugged at the males question. "It's east coast? It's warmer than New York? I'm just naming places I can go until I get a passport." There were plenty of states in the U.S. and there the few territories he could go to, but since he didn't know where he wanted to go, he was just pulling the first place that came to mind. "If I'm headed to Florida, I could either drive or take a train south, then from Florida who knows. Like I told you before, I might just bring a globe, give it a good whirl and wherever my finger lands will be my next destination." Alaine knew it sounded crazy, but he never really claimed to be that sane. Pausing in his tracks, he took a step towards the male, taking his freehand in his own. "Or here's an idea. When you decide to hit up Europe, buy the biggest luggage you can find and I'll prove to you how much of a contortionist I am." Alaine gave the male a playful smile, since they both wanted to travel he didn't see why not suggest them taking a trip together. It didn't have to be right away, he could wait a few months, years, he was merely suggesting.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"The male had a good explanation, at least it seemed he did. He smiled at the male's words, he never really wanted to see Florida. It seemed rather boring to him, he couldn't understand how people wanted to go there, but perhaps it was the good place for retirement. When he was at his last moment in life, then perhaps he would see it but still then it could wait. He chuckled softly knowing the male would actually bring a globe with him, it seemed like a good idea. To just spin the globe and land your finger on it, and go where ever it took you. Liam stopped before him, he stopped short as well as he stood before him. He glanced at the male, as he held onto his hand. Liam laughed softly at the male's words, it was easier to just get a passport. He couldn't help but want to see the male try to fit himself inside a small area. Liam knew the male was suggesting they go some place together. "And where would we go?" He asked curiously as he held onto the male. Liam was glad to have something in common with the male. A liking to see new things. He knew they didn't have much in common, but he didn't care. Everyone was different, but that didn't mean opposites didn't attract. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a bit. "Well, it's fun, a good work out...And I like it...I've been dancing since I was seven actually...Hehe, I was very flamboyant then...A lot more than I am now actually..." He told him, smiling a little bit...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled a little bit, swallowing what he was chewing before answering the male's question. "Milk is fine..." He said softly, smiling a little again, continuing to eat while the male got them both their drinks. He loved spending the night with Aamir, having breakfast with him was amazing because the male really knew how to cook. He was also glad that the male had turned on the heat...He never knew why he was always so cold, could have been because he was thin or it could have been a little iron deficiency...Whatever it was, he was annoyed with it...He hated always being so cold...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex listened as the male spoke. Dancing was never something he enjoyed. He preferred to watch others dance, to see them move, with their hips, hands and body. Alex had liked to see the male move, he knew how to do it, while others were clumsy about it. He smiled as the male spoke, "Well it's better to do something you enjoy than not." Alex spoke, as he shifted in the seat. "Have you ever wanted to do something else?" He asked curiously, not sure if the male would dance his whole life or move onto something different. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

As he said, he wasn't choosing Florida for some burning desire to see it, he was just choosing a place at random. That and he was nothing more than a big kid who wanted his day at Disney. What with the park growing by the year, he might as well take a month off, he could probably stay a year and not be able to see everything the park had to offer. There were just too many parts and places to go, things to see. He wanted to be able to see them all before he hit forty, not some old fart on his deathbed and can barely move. Alaine helped steady the male as he came to a short stop, taking his other hand. He smirked at the male as he laughed at his words. It was kind of ridiculous, but he didn't care. Alaine was flexible to a point, folding himself into a suitcase might be an interesting, he could only help the male would be there to let him out and wouldn't get his luggage lost. He pursed his lips in thought for a moment, "Hmm...depends, where do you wanna start? Europe is a big continent, I really don't care we where we start. There are plenty of beautiful countries with great histories and gorgeous sites to see. I'm not at all picky, any place in Europe would be a great start." he replied.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As they stopped, he felt the male take his other hand. He smiled up at the male, as he laced their fingers together. Liam chuckled softly as the male spoke, true there were many places to see in Europe, he wanted to travel to many places over there. "Your not helpful." He spoke teasing the male as he stuck out his tongue. Liam thought about it as he stood there, he wanted to see so many places, it was hard to pick just one at the moment. "Well there's Finland.. Ireland.. Germany.. France.. Oh and Italy." He smiled thinking about the different places he wanted to see. Liam couldn't help but feel cheerful about going to see the different places. He wanted to see the buildings, see the scenery, try the different foods, and walk amongst the people. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Nodding, he grabbed the milk from the fridge and filled the males glass, setting it before him and playfully ruffling his hair. "Remind me to add it to your tap." he said, replacing the milk and juice, closing the door behind him before coming back to the table. Aamir took his place across the table and again picked up his fork, smiling over at the male. He really did enjoy these morning together. It was nice having the male over; he wasn't a bother, he never asked for much, they almost never fought. It was great. Aamir quietly ate his food, glancing up at the male now and again. Taking a sip of his juice and licking his lips, he looked up at him, "So are you working today?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

His brows furrowed and he puffed out his cheeks when the male told him he was of no help. What could he say? There was a lot he wanted to see in Europe and he'd never given any real thought on where he would start this back packing trip across Europe. He let the air out, after a few moments and took a step forward to the male, looking down at his shoes while thinking and swinging their hands a couple of minutes. "Alright, how about this," he said slowly, looking back up at the male. "We'll start in Finland, spend two or three weeks exploring, then we take my little globe, give it a nice hard spin, and wherever it it lands, that's where we go next. Or if you don't like that idea, you could just start in Ireland and slowly make your way East." It wasn't the best suggestions, but what could he do? Liam wasn't giving him any kind of hints of what he wanted to see first. If he had an idea of what country might be a favorite, or what places he thought were the most exciting, then perhaps he would be of more help.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"True he was no help either to the male. There was so many things he wanted to see, but never knew which one exactly. He had heard so many things about the places in Europe and they all sounded so wonderful to him. Liam couldn't believe the male was suggesting they go some place together, but he was excited either way. Seeing the male puff out his cheeks, he knew the male didn't like his answer. He waited for awhile, finally seeing the male relax. Liam smiled up at him as he moved toward him, before he looked down. He waited to see what the male would say, hearing him speaking he actually liked the idea. Liam thought the idea was brilliant, after all what better way to have surprise, instead of knowing exactly where you'd be going. He slipped his hands away from the male, as he moved them around his neck. Liam kissed the male, pressing his lips against for a few seconds before pulling away. He smiled up at the male, practically beaming, "Sounds wonderful" Liam spoke grinning up at the male, as he held onto him. He loosed his hands, as he stood before the male staring at him. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He didn't know why he was suddenly suggesting a trip, especially when they only knew each other for three days. His only guess was to make conversation. Out of the past three days, this had been the longest they'd gone without fighting or stopping due to awkwardness or just running out of words to say. He was glad to be having a real conversation with the male. When Liam suddenly let go of his hands, he stared at him curiously, smiling once more when he wrapped his arms around his neck. Alaine closed his eyes when the male kissed him, kissing back and wrapping his arms around his waist. He held the male for a few fleeting moments before he pulled away. Looking down, he felt his heart skip a beat, the males smile so adorable and pure. He couldn't help blushing a bit and smiling back to his lover. Alaine nodded as the male spoke, again, leaning down to kiss him again, clearly not caring who may see them or what they might have to say. Alaine wasn't the least bit shy about public displays and made it quite clear as he stole a few soft kisses from the males lips.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Arguing was not something he wanted to do with the male. He didn't want the male to push him away over something he said, so he preferred to watch his words and keep himself from saying something. Liam knew they had only been together for three days, but he didn't care. He had already screwed up things twice in that small amount of time, and didn't want to do it anymore. Liam found the male to be a great man, and wanted to be with him. He glanced up at the male as he held onto him, seeing him blush. Liam found it cute each time to see the male blush, and always wanted to see more of that. He enjoyed seeing the male's happiness, that they shared between them. Liam returned the male's kiss as he kissed him again, he didn't care that people could walk by and see them. They were free to show displays of affection just as others would. He liked kissing the male, he felt relaxed with the male. Liam pulled away from the male, as he hand a tinge of pink across his cheeks. "Shall we keep walking?" He asked teasing the male, wondering if they should leave. Liam didn't want to be standing in a park kissing the whole time. He took the male's hand, as he started walking away. "So back to the random questions..." Liam glanced over at the male smiling, teasing him slightly. "Do you cook?" He asked curiously not sure if the male had told him he could or not. Liam was just trying to start up another conversation as they continued walking on the trail. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Pulling away, and sighing softly, Alaine honestly didn't care if people saw them kissing or not. Let them think what they will for he had his own opinions when he saw straight couples always clinging to one another. But he would complain as he never did. When the male pulled out of his arms, he smiled, playfully, lightly poking the males cheek when he noticed the bit of pink splashed across his face. Alaine let the male take him by the hand once more, and continued following him through the park. He watched the male, taking joy in see him a bit flustered after being kissed and loving his teasing nature. "I can cook simple stuff; scrambled eggs, spaghetti, baked chicken, frozen pizza. But if you're wanting something like a thanksgiving turkey or a gourmet meal, then pass. I will in some way find out how to mess it up. If you wanna live, don't ever let me cook for you." he replied, forcing himself to hold back from laughing at himself. Alaine was a terrible excuse for a chef. He couldn't dice vegetables evenly, he wasn't sure what a good amount of seasoning was, and somehow he managed to burn water. "What about you? Can you cook?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"One of the things he enjoyed about the male, was his ability to take his teasing. He liked tease people, anyone for that matter. Liam loved to tease the male, to see the blush or see what he would respond with. He had come across people who didn't like it, and it usually caused problems between other people and him. Liam listened as the male spoke, answering his question. He was surprised at the male's words, he couldn't help but laugh. Liam chuckled softly, "Yes, I can cook. Rather well actually." He spoke smiling up at the male. "Mostly things from home though like; gumbo, jambalaya, shrimp creole, red beans and rice, among other things." Liam spoke as he continued to walk along side the male. He had been self taught, but mostly his mother had taught him. She had always thought her children should be able to take care of themselves, especially in the way of cooking. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games