Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:25 pm
"I'm here," Damien held her close, "Naomi, I won't let anyone take you away from me again."

He picked her up and went down into the hidden mansion as his children followed. Ami tended to Naomi's wounds as Isaac remained in the background. It must be odd seeing their father care for another woman now. He only hoped that they would understand why. Damien placed Naomi in his old master bedroom, covering her in the sheets as Ami placed the palm of her hands over Naomi's body, "She's stable, Papa."

"I see the money I had paid for you for nursing school paid off," Damien smiled over at Ami, who grinned in delight.

Damien turned his attention to Isaac. He trusted all his children, but Isaac was his go-to guy when he needed a quick errand done without fail. The Demon King stepped out of the room to speak to Isaac alone, "I wouldn't trust anyone else with this mission. Track those angels, find anything on them that gave them orders to take Naomi away. If it leads back to Ellyone...don't fight, just come back here and let me know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm
Isaac nodded and rushed off. He had a tiny feeling but. . . There was no way he and his siblings would do this to each other how could her's do it to her?

Klaus cursed colourfully from the casting room. He'd failed. And now that runt was going to come after him. But he'd covered his tracks well, making sure to have them think Ellyone wanted Naomi home with her. He had to get rid of that halfing before she ruined Klaus' plan! If she remembered all of why he took her wings. . . No! He had to keep trying, had to make it seem that it wasn't him. He had to keep his tracks covered completely make himself look as innocent as possible so that not even Damien would pick what he'd done.

Naomi nodded panting hard but didn't move. She stared at the woman tending her. She didn't feel hate. She just felt scared. Klaus was coming after her. He knew she told Damien about her incident and was worried Damien would come after him, well, the incident didn't do it but attempting her life did it. "Damien." she mewed sitting up. It was forced as she didn't want to appear weak. And she knew if she let the darkness take over, if she slept Damien would see her in a nightmare. He'd see just how the incident had affected her. She knew he'd not like it at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:16 pm
Gabriel noticed Klaus nervous aura. He reeked of secrets and deception. The sudden change of aura made Gabriel suspicious of what was happening. For one, he was worried about Leila. His sister was trapped inside a ball that no one, save Damien, could get her out of. Second, his eldest born-sibling was acting rather odd. Gabriel remained silent as he went about keeping himself busy. But he knew. He knew Klaus was up to something that had to involve Naomi or Damien.

Damien remained by Naomi's side as Ami finished healing her. Ami stood up, her loose pigtails hung off her shoulders as she smiled, "You're all done, Naomi. Papa will take good care of you from here on out."

"Guard the entrance, Ami," Damien spoke softly to his daughter, "If you see Isaac, let me know. Besides him there is to be no more visitors tonight."

"What if Mama Ariel or the others come by to visit too?" Ami's eyes widened with curiosity.

"Then they may entered, no foreigners," Damien corrected himself as Ami bounced off to do her father's bidding.

He turned to Naomi and caressed her cheek, "You should be feeling better, love. You're not going anywhere."

Three days pass and no one came by, not even Isaac yet. Damien wasn't worried, he trusted his son was safe and that everything was going smoothly. He didn't want to head back to Klaus' just yet, he wanted to make sure Naomi was at her best so that the others wouldn't accuse him of abusing her. However, he did feel a tug on the orb he left Leila in. She was ready. A smirk formed on his lips as he leaned against the wall, releasing her of the hell he had put her through. Damien could feel the new power that coursed through Leila's blood, she would be his first commander if Rein did not accept the position.

Leila felt the orb crack before simply allowing it to decompose on it's own. The sunlight hit her like a blinding light that burned her eyes at first. Once the light settled and her body was unfolding itself, her appearance was that to what it was before; almost human. The main difference was the power that surged through her that could be seen in her bi-colored eyes of black and white. She glanced around to see Garreth standing in front of her and Gabriel approaching them.

"What do I look like now?" Leila asked in a quiet voice.

"Like your old self," Gabriel smiled, "You don't look like a harpy anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:19 am
Naomi stayed close to Damien, she gave him the required space but she didn't stray too far. And she always had her hand in his. Almost always, if they went walking and something pretty caught her eye she'd let go, retrieve it and show it to Damien then stuff it in her pocket to make a necklace or a bracelet out of it. In many ways she was still a child. But, only because she had her wings back. She knew her strange behaviour would go away when she adapted to having her wings back. Isaac had returned by the fourth day, but he tried to sneak up on his father to pounce and play fight he launched himself at his father but Naomi got to him first and they tumbled around a while they didn't use powers, an unspoken rule, but they kicked and bit and scratched. Naomi had him pinned and struck a pose. "I win!" She teased just as roughed up as he was. He didn't look at her. He looked at his father, not ashamed that he lost to his father's mate, no, he was afraid. Demon's were never afraid. But he was. Deathly afraid. "Father, when you have a moment. . . urm! Naye~ Off please!" He tried to rise up and shake her off but she stood firm. "Fine I yield!" He growled and then she got off from him. "Go play with Ami Naomi. This matter is private." Naomi narrowed her eyes.
"Who are you to tell me what to-"
"Please." Isaac added and with a sigh Naomi, after making a strange gesture that weeping angels knew to be the f word she pounced and played with Ami.

"You should have given that power to Naomi." Isaac said when he knew they were alone. "Klaus, he's done worse than what you did to her a hundred years ago, Klaus has put a fail safe into Naomi, when he took her wings, a single word, all he has to do is utter a single word and she dies. I don't know what that word is, but if he says it doesn't matter where she is, heaven, hell, here, she dies."

Garreth blushed a little. "You're beautiful." He said reaching forward and brushing hair from her shoulder. "You'll be beautiful to me, no matter what you look like, even if that thing turned you into a hideous monster, I'd love you."
"Lift foot insert to mouth." Rein said with a growl. "Gabe, I need to speak with you. Alone. While these two do whatever it is they like doing best." Once he had dragged the Arch Angel away he told him the same that Isaac told his father, except he knew the word and how to undo what was done. But it would cost a life in return.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am
Gabriel ran his fingers through his hair as he emitted a low growl. He didn't want any of his siblings to die, but...someone had to die if this was to be done. Ezra would have a fit if Klaus died. Both Leila and Damien would go on a killing spree if the either we're killed. Gabriel turned to see Garreth pining over Leila, who seemed confused over the attention. Who was to judge a life less important? This was not in his ability or divine right. Gabriel turned to Rein, "Whoever that will be sacrificed will be up to Damien. Naomi doesn't need the pressure to choose that fate, and Damien probably has more experience with that anyways."

Damien, a bit surprised his son knew about what happened since he had kept it a secret, looked away to see Ami keeping out of Naomi's reach. There was only one option, "Klaus will have to die. For some reason he has turned his love of Naomi to hatred, and having him live is too much of a threat."

It was simple, really to dispatch of a common half breed. He left the area to summon the army that solely fought for him. They came from beneath the ground, flying distant ways to their king, and appeared in a traveling fog that passed the area. The once green grass and trees were smashed to nothing as his thousand acre army expanded for miles on end. Damien spoke telepathically to his army, directing who the single target was and the importance of being unknown and discreet. They were to rip out Klaus' tongue so he could not speak and bring him to Damien to be killed with the little honor he deserved.

Leila cringed at Garrett's comment about calling Damien a thing. She stood, though wobbly, and crossed her arms, "That thing is my brother, and don't call him a thing."

She neared him, gripping his jaw tightly as she examined him. He had tried to break her from the orb. Sealing more if her abilities within her soul, Leila took a breath and kissed Garrett's cheek, "You could've been killed in that orb. You're lucky Damien didn't kill you himself for trying to help me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm
Garreth gave a mew. "I wasn't calling your brother a thing I was calling the crown the thing." He gave a little pout. He was sure he made the gesture. He pulled Leila close. Then he pulled back and got the 'I'm your teacher' face before grinning and saying. "I wonder how fast you can fly now." Then took to the sky.

Naomi grinned. She liked this game. Try to catch the demon woman. It kept her distracted enough. When she finally caught the demoness she poked her and exclaimed. "You're it!" And zoomed off into the sky.

Isaac shook his head. "I don't think certain parties would like that." He said. "Especially since his mate only has to utter a word herself to make us forget who we are and what we can do. And you know the angel's tongue is different to ours, what if he says the word in Angel tongue? I don't know the word or the language it is in. We can't take that risk father. Not with your mate."

Rein sighed softly. "Yet I fear he'll choose the wrong person, All Klaus has to do is utter the word as his dying breath and Naomi is dead. And we don't know where they went so we don't know how to reach them, warn them against action." A scream split the sky and Rein froze. "I have to go. My mate needs me." Then he dashed off with a determined look on his face. He was not missing this birth. Not for anything!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:38 am
"Faster than you," she murmured with a smile as she disappeared in his arms, tapping his shoulder from behind when she reappeared behind him, "I see so many things with what Damien has given me."

She touched the point in her crown and felt a shudder run through her. The crown was still part of her body, but now her body was back to what it was before. With her abilities now, she could see the auras of other people and the emotions they displayed. She could see when someone was lying and who was being honest. Leila looked to Garreth to see no deception from him. A smile formed on her lips as she took his hand, "You were next to me the entire time, I could feel it. Garreth, I lo-"

"Leila, at my side," Damien's voice rang through the air.

Without her choice, Leila appeared by Damien's side to see a younger man that looked like him. She saw through the young demon's aura to see that it was her nephew. Leila was about to greet Damien's son, but turned to see the grave look in Damien's eyes, "What is it, Damien?"

"I must ask a great favor from you," Damien's voice was low as to not worry Naomi.

He explained the situation and how Klaus and Ezra were involved. Leila crossed her arms, the old hatred she felt for the others beginning to reemerge as her eyes darkened, "Is this what you want?"

"Naomi is someone I have been fated to be with," Damien answered, "Of course it's what I want."

"You will stand with me and no one will conquer us," Damien stood proudly, "You will help me as I will help you."

Leila nodded before glancing at Naomi. They were so similar yet so different. She could see how Damien bonded with Naomi so easily when he grew up with a sister that was the same way. With a nod, Leila looked back to Damien, "Then we shall return to Klaus' home. Ellyone will lose her favorite."

"Lets try and not get her involved," Damien grimaced as he turned to Naomi, "Naomi, Ami, we will be leaving now."

"Okay, Papa!" Ami yelled back with a smile on her face before turning to Naomi, "Where do you guys live anyway? Papa and Mama always had us live here or in the cities."

Gabriel felt the change as Rein dashed off. He was happy that his born- brother was having another child. The thought of Leila ever pregnant scared him, she was already a ticking timebomb as it was and didn't need a switch in hormones to make her scarier. Gabriel stood stiff as he felt the approach of demon aura spawn around him. Damien was returning with two more full blooded demons with the others. By the accent of the aura, the two other demons were Damien's children.

He gave a silent prayer as he stood on the hill, waiting to see what was going to happen. Whatever Klaus was up to would have to be more discreet now that they were all returning. May God have mercy if Ellyone caught wind of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:51 pm
Naomi stood still staring at Damien. Unlike demons, she was empathic. She knew without having to say anything, that Klaus hated her, that Damien knew Klaus was up to something. She turned from them all and regrew a patch of grass to sit on. She didn't answer Ami because she'd tuned her out to sort of listen to everyone's emotions. She had developed it after she lost her wings. She looked up at the sky and sighed. Somewhere her brother's were out there worried for her. Well, Rein was at least. And she should apologise to Garreth, she nearly incinerated him. She turned her eyes blankly to Ami. The girl was hiding something. But it didn't matter. There was a reason Ezra was called Undying.

Ezra sighed and moved from her crystal ball. "Klaus my love," She said simply. "They know."
"What?" Klaus replied. "That there are three words I can say to hurt that little chit mother loved more than I?" He snapped.
"Yes. And they're moving against you. I told you not to do this!" Ezra growled back. "I told you and yet you did it anyway!" Klaus turned from Ezra. Seemed he hadn't gotten over Tamera after all. He smirked. "I'll send him a warning." He leaned against the windowsill. "Drazcali." He breathed eyes turning black.

Naomi opened her mouth to respond to the girl infront of her but no sound came out. She felt something clog her throat then, she coughed out thick black pitch. Pain erupted from her body and her wings crumbled away like sand stone. When she could she screamed in agony but it was short as more pitch dribbled from her eyes and ears. "Ami. . ." She choked throwing up more pitch. "Damien. . ."

Ezra sighed. "I want no part of this." She said herding her children somewhere safe, she left Klaus in the castle to deal with whatever came his way. She knew Rein's mate had finished giving birth so caught a lift back to his castle with his mate and told Rein what happened. How she couldn't stop it. Rein nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke reappearing at Klaus' side. "This is foolishness." Rein hissed. "If she dies, Damien will kill you-"
"Yet you're still here. You, the only full demon mother ever bore is still here."
"To make sure you don't run when Damien kills you. Garreth and Gabriel will come for you too. You, will be the sacrifice needed to stop Naomi dying-"
"She's already begun to die Rein." He hissed with a grin. "And not even my death can stop it! The link will cause that filth to die too. That was the plan all along, get rid of that filthly half-breed mother fawned over, and her demon mate."
"This was about revenge? Because mother had a half human child?! Then why didn't you kill Leila too?" Rein roared.
"Because she was useful to me, Naomi is not. Nor is her mate. The angel's are only of use while they are aligned with Leila, but she so no use to me."
"Then I guess. . . I guess it's time for your end." Rein said letting his true form out. Klaus did the same and they began to fight.

Garreth shuddered. She'd almost said it! But then she disappeared. He sighed and was about to talk to Gabriel when he noticed he was alone. Well not alone. "My Queen!" He squeaked going to his knees.
Ellyone smiled softly. "Rise my old friend." She replied. "Where is my little one?" She asked confused. "I cannot sense her life line any more."
"She's with Damien. You need to stop Klaus he's-!"
"I know what my son has done Garreth. I am here to break the curse he put on her. Where is she?" Ellyone demanded.
"I don't know! Damien took her somewhere. I was busy tending to-"
"Your mate, the one child I failed no matter how hard I tried." Ellyone sighed running her fingers through her hair. Ellyone poked Garreth. "So if she bites you, without Damien's permission, you won't die." She explained.
"Mother!" Rose cried.
"Ssh dear one." Ellyone grasped Rose' ear their eyes went blank. Unlike God, Ellyone didn't know all that was going on. But she saw it through her Daughter's eyes, who had come because of the build up of demonic energy. She didn't know where Naomi was either. Ellyone was going to have to use her long dead tracking skills. Or wait until Damien. . . No Demi told her she wasn't to get involved in the fighting. Well, if children were going to get hurt she would. Garreth took this moment to slip away. He wanted to warn Gabriel, and Rein but it seemed Rein was busy kicking his older brother's behind, even though Klaus was older Rein was stronger. He was showing his true colours, showing just how much of a full breed he was, he was so good even Damien didn't believe the truth. Rein, was every bit a full demon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:55 pm
Damien was at a loss of words as he took hold of Naomi's body in his arms. All he wanted to do was kill Klaus. He had once admired his elder sibling, but all he wanted to do was bathe in his brother's blood. His eyes watched as Ami pumped life-force into Naomi's body to keep her from dying just yet. He'd remind his daughter later of the pride he felt for her as he turned to Isaac, "We must act now. Fight with me, my son."

Leila felt the same hatred as Damien as their bond grew. Except she had always hated Klaus and the others. This only made it worse. Leila remained at Damien's side, awaiting her orders when Damien looked to her, "Prepare the battleground. Silence his mouth."

"As you wish," Leila's voice grew deeper as her wings split open from her back, having her fly at such a speed it made her invisible.

She appeared in between the fight between Klaus and Rein. In a way, she would enjoy this thoroughly. Now that Damien gave her such powers, she was just as strong as Klaus if not more. Leila's grin widened as she summoned a long spear and flew towards her half-brothers fighting. The sharp end of her spear entered Klaus' mouth, slicing his cheeks apart so that he could not utter a word.

"All those years of your glaring eyes at me," Leila smirked, her eyes darkening to black and white slots of nothing, "All those years of the taunting has finally paid off, you pathetic excuse for life!"

Leila's spear was filled with black Fallen energy as she stabbed Klaus' chest, "I never wanted to kill you more than I do now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:10 pm
Klaus smirked and Rein's eyes widened. "Leila! Get out of there!" He roared. But it was too late. Klaus had begun sucking out her time energy, stealing thousands of years of her life from her. Stripping her of the power in her crown. The spear pushed out as his body healed. "Stupid child." He hissed gripping her neck. "I have wards for this! She has until sundown. And I will be rid of you all-"
A stone hand had erupted from his chest holding his heart. He gasped realizing who's hand it was. No wards could keep out the Queen of Stone. Klaus crumpled to the ground his body glowed but Ellyone pulled the essence into a jar. "I'm sorry for all that's happened my beautiful girl." Ellyone said. "Do not kill any of your siblings. Or you will become exactly like me." She grasped Leila's ear and smiled. "Thank you, for telling me where my little one is." She turned and disappeared in a buff of smoke.

Rein stood dumb-found. Hadn't father told her not to get involved? Or could she not handle one of her daughters dying at the hands of the monster she created. He left too, before Leila turned on him just as Garreth showed up.

"Leila?" Garreth frowned not understanding what was going on. Rein and Klaus had been fighting but then, nothing. "Leila, it's okay, you can put the spear down now."

Naomi stared at the pitch and kept throwing up. She couldn't stop. She knew Klaus was gone but she couldn't stop. But then she felt warmth spread through her. She turned her blood shot eyes to the sky but could only see blinding light. She felt like she was being bathed in it. She couldn't see or sense anyone around her. "Say the word my little one," Her mother's voice said in a soft caress. "And we can go home. Away from here. You, me and daddy. We can protect you."
"No I want to stay with Damien. Please." Naomi mewed feeling her body repairing. She couldn't hear anything but she saw the world return to it's normal light setting. She blinked and saw Isaac gaping at her. "What?" Naomi asked.
"You're. . . glowing. . . like a christmas tree." He said. "You coughed then started glowing. What the hell?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:38 pm
Something within Leila snapped. The abilities Damien had given returned to her, but the inner rage she had held in for so long emerged as she screamed, "She took his death from me!"

The venom that would've killed Klaus a second longer before Ellyone interrupted. Klaus would've thought he had the upper hand before his skin would turn to ash. But, once again, Ellyone had taken that from her. A black screen filled the surrounding area as Leila's true abilities emerged after so many years of hiding them. All care and empathy she had ever felt slowly began to disintegrate to nothing, which only fueled her anger and hatred towards the others.

"Leila, i'm sorry!"

Her powers only grew stronger by the second as Gabriel rushed in. Gabriel attempted to fight back the barrier she was putting around herself, "There's no need to get upset over this, you know Klaus had always felt above all of us. I'm sorry I wasn't able to always be there for you when you needed someone more than ever."

Damien was more than disappointed to see Ellyone had beat him to the punch to take out Klaus. The only other person was Ezra, but he'd bide his time to kill the witch until she made her next move. Until then, she did not matter. Damien felt the disturbance of his sister raging a war already. It was too soon to begin the prophecy. He appeared at Gabriel's side to see he had somewhat calmed her down. All this rage was set towards Klaus, Rose, and Rein. Gabriel could simmer her down, but this rage would not go away because her two brothers tried.

"Leila, you were wronged," Damien stepped through her barrier, "And now Klaus is dead. You have your revenge even if it was not by your hands."

With a simple movement, he pressed against the right nerve and knocked her out. Leila fell to the ground and the darkness that seeped the life energy away from them all disappeared. Damien picked up his sister and turned to Garreth, "Instead of gawking, why couldn't you do anything useful? Go back to where you were once useful."

Damien disappeared. Gabriel glanced over at Garreth as he sighed, "Hell of a day, huh?"

Damien returned to Naomi's side to see Naomi glowing. Having Ami look over Leila, Damien looked Naomi once over before consuming the light that surrounded her, "Touched by your mother. She must've come this way after she killed Klaus. No matter. We will return to my home near the Gaping Hole of Hell."

"Papa, Auntie is-"

"Make a charm for that, Ami," Damien responded, "You know what to do."

"Ai-ai, Papa," Ami saluted and went to work with her magic.

Damien turned back to Naomi, "How are you feeling, love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm
Garreth couldn't move. The second the barrier went up it felt like his soul was out side of his body. Every part of him was telling him to run but he didn't. Once Damien was gone he reached out to Leila. He wanted to tare apart the brother. But he'd lose her. He needed to take her somewhere human. Where no magic would be, where it would block her powers so he could talk to her, help her see she wasn't wronged. My love. . . He whispered to her mind. Do you trust me? He knew the answer already but he had to ask anyway.

Naomi let out a low cat like growl when the comforting warmth his her. She hadn't finished healing yet! Her body moved on it's own and she tried to fly away an instinct to hide from the enemy to heal. She'd done it with Klaus. But when she tried she fell hard to the ground. She tried to push out and extend her wings and put a hand to her mouth. Gone. He stole them from her again! She was useless! He'd ended her healing cycle before she could regenerate her wings!
Unlike his father, Isaac had studied his enemies. Both Holy Angel and Weeping Angel. He knew their healing cycles and how long they lasted for. And for Naomi, who wanted so desperately to be like her mother, her wings were the only thing she could see of that. He stared at the small vile a strange woman gave him. She said if Damien interrupted her work, to give it to Naomi. She didn't have a scent. And when he peered to her death aura, she had none. Was she beyond death? He shook his head and slipped the vile in his pocket. "Dad we should go, if the Queen of Stone is able to access this place then she might try and take Naomi back. It's not safe."
Naomi shot the demon a strange look, like she was trying to liquefy him with her mind then turned to Damien. "I'm fine let's go." She stood up. "I take it Klaus is dead. Judging from Leila's tantrum." She rolled her eyes. "She didn't get what she wanted."

"They fell for it didn't they Izzy?" Klaus purred strapping up his body.
"Yes they did but you must be careful Klaus, I only killed your angel soul. You will be vulnerable for a little while as your full demon self emerges. And as you are older than Damien, have consumed more stronger demons than he has, you'll be able to kill him, but I warn you now, Naomi, she is the only one who can stop you. Your spell on her is broken. And with your fragmented weeping angel soul in her, she'll be as powerful as you, Garreth should have taken Naomi when he could." Isabeau purred with a smirk. "Oh, and another thing, that crown will be useless on Leila when you are near her, she'll be just what she was, useless. The fact I look so much like your mother works to our advantage. For now. But if the true queen of stone had sensed me while she was discovering her youngests location our plan would have failed."
"You only look like my mother because your mother fed her Angel essence while pregnant with that leech. Don't ever forget that!"
"And what about Ezra?" Isabeau asked. "You're going to leave her?"
"For you? No. But I will leave her. True mates to me are lies. I had my true mate but my father stole her from me. Go. Make plans for when I've returned to full strength. When I am, we'll see just who's stronger." He smirked staring as his new form in the mirror.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:29 pm
"Naomi," Damien's voice became stern as he held the unconscious Leila in his arms, "You do not know the pain my sister has gone through. You lost your wings, she lost our mother and her family. I love you, but you do not know what you're talking about."

Ami gave a sympathetic look to her father before looking to Naomi, "Auntie Leila is said to be the most hated in her family because she did not follow you or the others. It is always admirable when someone goes against the group even when they lose everything."

Damien turned to Ami, "Help Naomi our central location."

"But Mama-"

"Then she will understand," Damien interrupted and had them all disappear alongside him to a mansion that was close to the crater to Hell, "We have arrived."

'I've always trusted you' Leila's unconscious mind responded to Garreth, 'I have always known Klaus to betray someone, and I always thought it'd be me. Then again, i've never been apart of this thing called 'family' with the others. I'm always on the outside looking in. I am cursed to wanting to be separate.'

Leila woke inside another room, sensing Damien nearby. Her brother was with Naomi, but Leila could not leave to go back to Garreth. Damien had a barrier around her abilities so that she could not leave him. Leila closed her eyes and contacted Garreth, 'Damien does not want us together. I miss you, Garreth. I love you.'

"Damien must've taken the others to his own place," Gabriel sensed the area, "It's dead here. We will be better if we head to Damien's and see what's going on."

Gabriel could still feel that Klaus was alive somewhere. He wanted to talk to him, and maybe try to make him see that he was wrong. For that, he would need to get the woman who once mattered to him. But would that honestly be enough to make him go back to normal? He shook the thought from his mind. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Gabriel turned to Garreth, "I have to ask. Do you honestly really care about my sister? Because Damien has a barrier that's selective to only you. I can do something to help you get passed it, but it will be close to death type of pain for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Naomi didn't follow. She knew exactly what she was talking about. She'd watched as Rein and Rose reached out to Leila. But Leila kept shoving them away. She chose this. She chose to be on her own. Naomi didn't. She wanted to be with her family. But Klaus shunned her for what she was. Rose and Rein loved her but Klaus despised her. It wasn't that she couldn't handle not being the most loved. It was that he openly went out of his way to hurt her. When she saw Ami in her line of sight Naomi closed her eyes and followed. No. . . Naomi thought. . . That woman wouldn't have time to understand.

Garreth frowned. He wanted to tell her that Ellyone had wanted her to be apart of it. But he couldn't. Ssh my darling. He whispered through their bond. I miss you and love you too. . . hold on Gabriel's talking to me. He disconnected the link and after asking Gabriel to repeat his words smiled. "She is my sun and stars. My eternal self. And, if I could I'd take away all her pain, even if for a small respite." He said to his master. What he really wanted was for her to stay as far from Damien as possible, sever the link they had but he knew he didn't have the power. "I know it's only to me because he knows that I can take Leila from him. And I will do anything to be by her side forever."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:58 pm
He knew Naomi would never understand. She was born mostly angel while Leila only started out mostly human with a few tricks, unable to follow along no matter what Ellyone demanded or could not see. Damien entered Leila's room and severed her link to Garreth, "You will see that he's just like Klaus. His only means is to hurt you and lie to you. Did Rein or Rose ever take your side?"

"No.." Leila lowered her gaze, remembering her half-sibling's hurtful words towards her, "They came too late only after what they called me and dubbed me as."

"Garreth will do the same for you," Damien neared Leila, "Trust me on this. You are meant for far greater things and-"

"I only want the simple things," Leila looked to Damien, "I don't want to be fully human, but I am what I am. I will remain here right by your side as always, but I will not use my abilities if I do not have to."

Damien could feel the same frustration as the others did now. She had all this capabilities but refused to use them. Why? He wanted to argue, but decided it was best not to. Instead, he looked to the window, "I hate to say this, but Garreth has been seen with our younger brother."

"What?" Leila tried to stifle a laugh, "I know Gabriel goes for the other team, but Garreth doesn't do that. I mean we-"

"It's best to keep your options open," Damien patted her head, causing her to anger, "Find a nice demon man. They will find your fancy better than someone like the other guy."

Leila waited before Damien left to try and contact Garreth, only to find that Damien strengthened the barrier. She would not have this. As the eldest sister, she would not be treated as a child. Marching to wherever Damien went, though he was then with Naomi, Leila approached Damien and smacked him fiercely, "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you are not my older sibling and you are not going to treat me like a child. I understand your security reasons for keeping me safe, but I will not be told who I can and cannot see. I have only one parent and she is somewhere living her human life. No you will cease and desist immediately, do I make myself clear?"

Damien, for once, coward away from his sister's temper. He composed himself as he looked away from Leila, who looked strikingly like their human mother, "Ye-yeah. As you wish."

"Good," Leila stated as she turned and went out the front door.

The Demon King turned to Naomi with what little composure he had. He straightened himself up, "Well?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games