Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:30 pm
Emma nibbled her lip. There was one but she doubted Oscar would like it. "I'll talk to Eythur, he has some contacts with other packs. He might be able to find something." She ground her teeth. "Crystal might be able to help too in some way." Her body shuddered at the mention. Clearly Emma was still highly jealous of Crystal. Even though Emma was emotionless during the interlude it bothered her plenty now. "Maybe Anya should talk to her." Marcus watched Emma closely she had that look she got when she wanted to kill someone. "What about your grandmother?" Marcus piped up. Emma froze her expression like a kid with their hand caught in the cookie jar. She composed herself. "She won't help us." Emma replied growling low at Marcus for even suggesting it. Marcus put his hands up in surrender. "Okay okay." He said leaving the room. "I'll go tell Eythur your orders don't eat me!" Then he left.

Conrad nodded loosening up on Anya. He was just so worried about her. He moved them both so she was laying against him. At least that way she could be near without much pain. Conrad had tuned them out but then Emma's growl snapped him out of his worry. "Oh quiet down Emma he's yours now." He scolded receiving a scowl from Emma as she pulled Oscar tight to her being a little sook.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm
Just hearing her name made Oscar's heart jar. His memories became flooded with the night of passion he had made with the witch before he had Emma back in his life. There was no way he would go back to Crystal, though, it just felt as if she had cast a spell on him. He scratched the back of his head as he forced himself to come out of his thoughts, "If you're getting that Eythur guy involved at least keep him on a leash."

"Funny how you bring dogs up when your with one," Katya pointed out coldly.

"I will speak to Crystal," Anya gave Katya a threatening glance before turning her gaze to Emma, who clung to Oscar at the mention of the witch, "I just ask that no harm comes to her. She is a friend of mine now."

"Queen Anya?"

She turned to see Troy walk into large room, but froze when he saw Katya. Troy's body shuddered as he looked from one sister to the other. Anya and Katya looked to each other for a moment before narrowing their gazes on Troy to keep the secret to himself. Troy gave a quick bow for rushing out of the room. Katya nodded slightly to Anya as she went to make sure he kept his mouth shut.

Oscar didn't say a word about the scene before changing the subject, "If you're going to talk to Crystal, then you should look for her today if you're up to it, Anya. Please don't bring her back here for obvious reasons."

"I won't be rude if that's what you want me to do," Anya stated as she placed Alexei on the ground so that he could stand and hold onto her dress for support, "I will bring her back here to help."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:17 pm
Emma couldn't take it any more. She couldn't! So after taking several deep breaths she smiled up at Oscar. "I'm going to get something to eat." Then she turned and left she didn't want Anya and her sister to see her cry. She hoped she was convincing in her temper enough toward the three vampires. . . though she knew for a fact Oscar would see right through it. He always did. "Ma'am?" A timid voice queried.
"What?!" Emma snapped turning to see a maid with Sebastian in her arms.
"Uh, he had a nightmare." The maid said giving him over to Emma. Emma's face softened a little and she held her son close sitting on a chair. She held Sebastian close trying not to cry. "Mummy cry?" Sebastian asked stirring.
"No, mummy just missed you." Emma replied kissing her son's head. He nodded and settled back against his mother. Food and blood forgotten Emma just laid back on the chair against the wall and battled with herself not to let her emotions freeze up.

Marcus stormed quite quickly to the Pool of Shame. Eythur was just starting to get out when he noticed Marcus staring him down. "Yes Beta?" Eythur asked innocently.
"That pack you met in the city. Emma wants you to go to them and request their assistance with something. Someone is trying to disturb the peace and she wants their help to investigate. Go and you won't have to go back in that pool-"
"Got it see ya!" He cried rushing off. It was obvious the other did not take to being cold and wet very well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:38 pm
"You disgusting wretch," Katya smiled, her fangs gleamed in the moonlight as she drilled her nails into Troy's hard flesh, "You think you could get away?"

"I knew I sensed this again," Troy growled as he was backed into the corner, "If you two are together again then...that only means."

Katya hissed as her claw dug into his mouth, slicing his flesh and lips and knocking out a few teeth as she growled, "Never utter a word about it!"

Troy cried out in pain as he held his scarred face, cringing in fear as Katya's eyes became wild with power. She chuckled at his weak state before kicking him in his ribs, crashing him against the wall. Katya took a step back to admire her brutal work, "You were warned before when you had us separated that we would find you. Why do you think Anya kept you around for so long? Do not be fooled by her demeanor, she was just keeping you around until I would do the job."

"What job?" Troy managed to ask, but he was dead before he finished his breath.

Katya pulled out the mush that was his brain as his blood slicked off her hand. She crushed the organ before wiping her hand on the wall, leaving a blood trail as she walked away with a swing in her hip.

Anya took Alexei with her as she went outside as Oscar followed. He wasn't sure what Emma was getting upset about, he had chosen her right? It was his heart that was telling him to follow Anya, but he knew it was because of the witch. She must've cast a spell on him or something.

"You want to see her," Anya stated as they reached the outskirt of the forest, Alexei didn't leave his mother's side, "It must've been that night when...you know.."

"So she did cast a spell?" Oscar asked.

"Yes," Anya only had to wait, she knew Crystal would come back to see Oscar, "You are apart of her and she is apart of you. Though you may love Emma, your heart is Crystal's."

"Damn..." was all Oscar could say as he lit a cigarette, but Anya took away his matches and crushed them to pieces, "The hell!?"

"Alexei," Anya pointed to her son, "You are not to smoke around my child."

Oscar rolled his eyes, "Lets just get this over with."

It only took a few minutes, but there was a rustling in the bushes and Crystal emerged and smiled towards Oscar. He kept his eyes averted to the ground as Anya approached Crystal, "It is good to see you again, Crystal. I've missed your presence since you left."

Crystal hugged Anya as the two stayed close to each other before turning to Oscar. Anya glared hard at him and said, "Greet our guest, Oscar. Don't be rude to my dearest friend."

Oscar gave a slight nod before leaving. Anya shrugged and picked up he son so Crystal could hold him. Crystal caressed Alexei, who didn't seem to mind to be held by the witch, "He is beautiful."

"Conrad is all over his features," Anya mused as the two walked back to the castle together, "But I do have to ask for your help."

"I've heard," Crystal gave a worried look to Anya, "I'm glad to see you're ok and that your son is good too. I'll be more than happy to help you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 am
Emma sighed. She was okay now. But she knew. Smelling Crystal on him. He'd never be hers. And now, she knew what it was like for Oscar. To want so wholly but to never have. She returned her son to the nurse and went to her father. He was busy like usual but she sat and waited. He didn't even notice her. Well no he did, he just was eyes deep in ink. "I know why you're here and the answer is no." Conrad said looking up.
"But I haven't even-" Emma began but Conrad silenced her with a look.
"I know you sense what I sense. You'd be blind not too. But you can't go killing when you don't get your way."
"Which is why you went back on your order." Emma growled.
"No, I'll dish it when I no longer have use for that pack. I haven't lived in a hole for three thousand years Emma. I have people everywhere. When the list needs to be shortened, it will be shortened but you need to suck it up until then-"
"What if she makes him leave me? You know. . . you know I couldn't. . ." Emma mewed.
"Don't give him a reason too. If she tries, quote this 'do what you will but harm none' if she truly is a witch of balance she will respect that. If she tries anything. She won't have the power to stop your wrath. . . yet." Conrad replied smiling softly.
"She know's how much you love each other. But if you lose him, I know you are lost to us for eternity." Conrad went to Emma's side and held her. "I know you want him for you. And someday you will. But be happy with what he's giving you okay?" Emma nodded best she could.

Eythur arrived at the warehouse like normal. He gave the whistle and instantly the pack appeared. "We know why you're here and we cannot assist you. Even if we wanted. We don't know who is attacking people. A pack in New Orleans was wiped out shortly before your queen was hit. But we do know they're going to Target Emma. But not in a hit sort of way. They're going to try to set her off. They know how tense things are with her and Liam. One tiny push she could be the one to start the war." The Alpha said. He looked over Eythur. "Has she turned it on?"
"Only a little. But I sense it's conditional. If anything happens that includes her anchor she'll be lost." Eythur replied.
"Someone will mess with the anchor then. If that's the push she needs to go crazy then they'll attack her anchor next. Go!" Eythur nodded stealing a car then dumping it when he hit the beginning of the forest shifted then bolted to the Castle as fast as he could. He had to warn Emma.

Emma sort out Oscar finding him easily. "Sorry about before. I'm sort of linked to my twins. Sebastian was having a nightmare and his emotions kinda leaked through to me. He's okay now though." She cupped Oscar's cheek. She buried everything but the love she felt for him deep in her soul. She didn't want him to know that she knew anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 am
Oscar was still somewhat shaken as Emma held his cheeks for the umpteenth time, but he didn't negatively react to her like he wanted. The way she gazed up at him was making him want to go somewhere else to figure out how to get this damn spell off of him. How could that witch do this to him when he was finally getting what he wanted? Was he that cursed? Oscar took a breath as he took Emma's hands into his own and said, "Every child is linked to their mother. For now, i'm glad you're here with me. I want you to stay by my side so if there are any more attacks then I have the chance to protect you and your kids."

He felt his heart tug as he scented Crystal and Anya walking nearby. Her voice resonated inside his head, it was as if she was mocking him in his new relationship. But, he knew he was over-reacting. Crystal did not pose any threat of him leaving Emma for her and he understood that. However, when Anya walked in with Crystal following behind, it was growing harder to stay calm. Anya took Crystal's hand and said, "She has placed a protective barrier around this parameter. Anytime someone new tries to enter, friendly or not, she will know their intention. It's best we start early before any one of us travels farther out."

Crystal smiled sweetly to Emma and said, "It's good to see you again, Princess Emma. May the Goddesses and Gods smile down on your happiness."

"Anya," Katya entered the room, "There's a small problem."

Anya nodded and turned to Crystal, "Emma will show you to where you can help more. Excuse me."

She scurried off with Katya with Alexei still trailing behind, clutching onto Anya's dress. There was no secret place to meet, but with their village tongue it was easy to speak in privacy in a crowded room. Katya chose a secluded room closes to the corner as she bit her thumbnail as she spoke in their village Russian, "I think this is a bad idea. If anyone knows that... They can't go close to Siberia or our village, Anya. It's too risky. We're so close to finally ending this."

"Be still," Anya responded in the same language, "We can't back down now. Did you get rid of him?"

Katya nodded, but Anya grew more worried in her twin's lack of confidence. Usually it was Katya who was offering support. Anya glanced around before adding, "We've both come too far to back down from this. I love my husband, I love my family, and I don't want to lose everything we've worked hard for just because we became skiddish."

"If we win this war, we'll never have a stinking dog on this planet again," Katya mused, obviously trying to psyche herself up, "Anya...there is a chance that your step-daughter may be harmed in all of this. Will your husband disband you if he understands your part in this?"

Anya's face darkened as she looked down on her toddler son. She would teach him her dialect of Russian so that he could speak to her in code if need be if Conrad separated her from him. With a slight nod, Anya answered, "We must try with everything we have to not get Emma hurt. Oscar loves her and she is, by technicalities, my daughter. I do not want her hurt."

Katya crossed her arms loosely beneath her chest as she looked to the floor, "I will try with everything I have then to make sure she doesn't get hurt."

"Or her children," Anya added, "Emma nor her children."

The twins glanced down at Alexei as he repeated a word they had said. Anya beamed with pride as she picked up her son, repeating the word until he said it perfectly. His first word was a Russian word. Anya kissed his forehead before turning to her sister, "I will expect you in three days times, Katya. That should be more than enough time to deviate any trail we left behind in our village."

"I will not let you down," Katya kissed Anya's hand before taking off on a casual speed.

Anya waited a few moments before leaving the room with Alexei. She wouldn't admit it, but she was just as nervous.

Oscar completely ignored Crystal as he kept his conversation with Emma, "We should probably just go somewhere..."

"I would like to help," Crystal stepped towards them both, "I understand why both of you don't really want me here, but you have to understand that things have passed."

"Anya told me what you did," Oscar growled, "I hate being tricked or trapped."

Crystal looked away as she placed her hands over her heart, "I'm sorry, but... I knew I couldn't have you. I just wanted something always apart of me that was you. It only works if I give you apart of me. But we're not here for that, I'm here to stop any war. I have no desire to cause any more conflict or to harm someone that doesn't need to be harmed."

Oscar took Emma's hand, "Find someone else to help you out, witch, we're not doing this game."

He pulled Emma out of the warehouse to where the rest of her pack were staying. Oscar felt more at ease around her pack now that he was in the safety zone with Emma. He pulled her close to get the thought of Crystal out of his head. His hold on her tightened as if letting her go meant his death. Oh God how he needed Emma so bad at that moment just to know she still loved him and this wasn't just a dream.

"Stay by my side, Emma," he breathed into her ear, "Just stay with me, please."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:06 pm
Emma smiled happily holding Oscar close whispering in his ear. "Forever. I will stay forever." She kissed his cheek. "I know it's not a leap year." She added while her twins rolled around in the dirt. Nick was seated neatly in a basket labeled "Ocha's bed do not touch". "But, will you consider, some time in the future, doesn't worry me how far, marrying me?" She asked pressing a kiss to his nose. "I love you Oscar, more than can be put into words, an the twins adore you, as I knew they would."
"Kiss!!" One of the pack called with a grin having subtly watched them. Emma grinned and kissed Oscar's cheek but got booed so pecked his lips. Seemed her pack had accepted Oscar too. Emma turned back to Oscar. "My room isn't that far away if you want to be alone?"

"I see." Conrad spoke lowly in a very old long forgotten dialect of Estonian to his long trusted spy.
"Will she be-?"
"No darkling. She will not. Not yet." Conrad replied finishing off the paper work.
"Oh and I was told to give you this. It's from Anton." Then the spy disappeared.
Conrad studied the paper being extremely careful opening it in case the person who wrote this letter tried to poison him. He read the letter and sighed. At least. . . at least some of the Novra had escaped. He realised they were probably here already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:19 pm
"Aren't I supposed to do the proposing?" Oscar raised a brow, "Women aren't allowed to ask a man if they will marry them."

He pulled out a silver ring with a light blue diamond and got down on one knee, "Emmaline, you know I have loved you since the day we came across each other. Through hardships, we've created a bond that can withstand any turmoil that comes our way. I had this ring made before your first marriage, and I am more than happy to offer you this ring now. Emmaline, will you do me the honor of being my wife and Queen?"

Oscar's courtiers fell silent as they waited for her response.

Anya walked slowly to Conrad's office. She had let Alexei take a nap in their room as she went to visit her husband. It felt as if they were growing apart now that they've settled into their own roles and she had given him a child. Anya took a breath, her mind buzzing with the recent activities and worries of war on her mind. She knocked on the door first before being allowed on. Conrad seemed distant as she approached him, "Conrad, I..."

She felt a sudden pain in her chest. Anya found it hard to say the words that she wanted to say as she winced slightly from the sharp pain over her heart. Maybe she was still somewhat wounded thought it was slowly healing. Anya took a breath to ease the pain away before continuing, "How are you feeling?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:38 pm
Emma blushed hard. She felt a rising need to whine at how adorable he was being. Her lips pulled up into a smile that was quickly followed by pink tears as she nodded unable to speak. Her pack whooped with joy as she took the ring and put it on. "Yes." She breathed in his ear holding him. "Yes!" She said louder.

Conrad smiled happily when Anya walked in. "Come here my love." He said opening his arms for her. When she did he pulled her close and onto his lap. "I am well, but I wish you would stop hiding things from me. I am your husband, if I am to assist you in any way I need to know what's on your mind. I don't like it when you push me away. And I don't like being pushed around by your sister either, if you have a problem I want you to come to me. Your husband who would wipe out a country to see you smile. Here." He said noticing her pain. He opened a small old scar letting his red blood well there. "It might not heal you but it will help with the pain." He kissed her cheek. "I love you Anya. Wholly and completely."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 pm
That she and her sister were beginning this war? That this was all according to a long-ago plan? That there isn't a guarantee that certain people may or may not get hurt or killed? Anya kept silent as these thoughts roamed her mind. Especially when she had so much to lose. She slowly got off of Conrad's lap, though she would have loved to be close to him, "Katya is..well, you've seen how she is, but we've only had each other in the early years of being changed together, before I met Oscar. Things happened and we were forced to be separated. It's a long story that I'm sure you don't want to hear."

Anya put on her best smile as she turned towards Conrad, placing a rag on his wound, "I'm fine, i'm not really in too much pain."

She put her hands together, unsure of what to say or do. Telling Conrad was the last thing she wanted. It'd bring up too many question that she didn't want to answer for him. If anything, she wanted to know that her marriage with him was safe even if this were a war she had started. Anya approached him once again and reached out to hold his hand, "I'm fully on your side about solving this problem before any war breaks out."

Her thoughts went to Katya. If her sister could divert any trail or person that knew of what they had done before, then all would be safe. Three days, that's all Anya needed to wait for to make sure everything they've done wouldn't be in vane. She bent over and whispered to Conrad, "I love you, Conrad," before kissing him softly.

Oscar picked Emma up and twirled her around before placing her back on the ground. He was about to say something when a messenger came up to him and whispered something in his ear. Katya left. Why? There was something strange going on and he was being left out. Oscar decided to ignore the tidbit of weird information in order to celebrate his engagement.

"After all of this ends, I will marry you and make you my Queen of my court," Oscar kissed Emma's hands, "Your children will be the heirs to our thrones. I will make you the happiest woman to walk this planet, Emma, I swear to you that I will."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:11 pm
Conrad frowned. He stood and pulled her into his arms again. "Then I will keep you safe too." He whispered to her kissing her hair. He truly did love her so much. He knew, by her heart beat that she was nervous. He didn't know exactly what about but he knew the now dead Troy knew why. So for now the scent went cold.

Emma blushed and held him back pressing a kiss to his cheek. Emma nodded. "I do not doubt your words." She smiled happily. She wanted to have more children. Eventually. She was too late in preventing Scarlette and Sebastian being born into a world of war. Though she wouldn't change their timing for the world. She wished she'd waited longer. She was so happy in this moment. But Eythur arrived at that moment looking alarmed. Emma, not removing herself from Oscar turned her head and frowned at her pack mate who just nodded and headed off to the shower. "That was weird." She mumbled. Then Scarlette screamed. Sebastian had made off with Nick and Scarlette did not like that one bit. Emma watched as they ran past her and Oscar and she effortlessly bent down and slipped Nickolas out of Sebastian's grasp and gave the doll back to to Scarlette who hugged and kiss it sniffling softly. Seemed Sebastian was jealous that Scar had something precious without him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:54 pm
Anya forced herself to calm down. She would not lose everything because of getting nervous. It was then a messenger burst into the office, causing the two to turn towards the man as blood oozed from his open wounds. The man collapsed to his knees as he breathed the message, "Your...your and Oscar's..they're all dead...the entire territories are fallen... Lycans."

The man fell to the floor dead. Anya covered her mouth as she stared widely at the dead man. Though she was shocked at the news, this was something she had been waiting to happen. She held onto Conrad as she turned to him, "Conrad... Innocent people have been killed, this can't wait any longer. I will not have my son or the rest of our family put in danger. Where's Troy? I will have him contact the allies of the north to help us."

Oscar noticed Sebastian's chasing off with the doll he had given to Scarlette. Emma was such a good mother to her twins. He wanted to have her carry his children one day, but for now Scarlette and Sebastian would technically be his children now. Oh Liam would just eat that up... For a brief moment, Oscar smirked at the thought of how pissed the mutt would be when Oscar adopted them and made them his heirs.

"Hey little man," Oscar bent down, noticing that Sebastian had Liam's eyes, "Feeling left out?"

He picked up the toddler, Sebastian squirmed a little from being in the arms of a vampire. Oscar could easily see this one was more lycan than vampire unlike his sister. Which was fine. He would accept them both as his own when they were ready and willing to accept him as their mother's husband. Oscar gently poked Sebastian's nose, "I'll take you out hunting with me and my men when things get safer for you guys, ok? We'll take down whatever you want."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm
Emma froze. Her body. It shuddered against her will. "Blood." She breathed. "I. . . I smell blood. . . So much blood." Marcus noticed it first. The strange look in Emma's eye. "Get the twins and Oscar somewhere safe! the back room! Quick!"
"Come with me Oscar," Simon instructed sternly getting Scarlette and guiding the vampire king and Sebastian out of the room as the pack pushed Emma outside. Emma didn't resist. She couldn't she smelt the blood everywhere. "put her down!" Marcus barked. Three strong pack mates held her as Marcus whispered and apology and shoved an amber coated elm stake into Emma's lung. She couldn't even scream in agony before the darkness took over.

Marcus looked physically pained. He didn't like hurting Emma. Oscar wouldn't be happy his future wife had a hole in her chest or that he wasn't allowed to calm her. She'd scented blood that's all she needed. She'd ordered then to put her down if she turned around her children. They assumed Oscar was added to that order when they got together. But the pack could smell blood. And they didn't like what it meant. "Take her inside. Oscar will be worried."

Conrad shook his head. "I've already sent word darling. And I have put out a notice to the lycan outside our territory that if they make an act of war, they will not like the outcome." He kissed her hair. "I may have to send you and our family back to that untraceable place. But only if there is no other alternative."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:20 pm
'I have to see this through,' Anya thought as she boldly stated, "No, I will remain here until this war is over."

She left the office in a huff. Anya slowed her pace as her demeanor changed. The air was different now. Everything was going according to their plan. Any lycan, though ally or enemy, would finally be slaughtered. There won't be any more lycans left living once this war began. She went to a distant balcony where the moon was lowering in the night sky. Soon Oscar would be told that his territory had been torn through by a rogue pack of lycans. He would react, take Emma with him to see what happened and another attack would ensue. As of now, everything was falling into place.

A small smile formed on Anya's sweet features as if she were gazing at her toddler son sleeping. She silently prayed to any deity above to watch over her sister as she turned to go sleep off the rest of her energy.

Oscar was about to tear off Marcus' skin for hurting Emma, but another messenger rushed onto the scene and told Oscar, "My king! Your territory has been slaughtered by lycans!"

Silence shuddered through Oscar. He wanted to kill Liam first of all, but he knew that pack wasn't the one. His gaze fell to the others until he scented Emma. Knowing how she reacted when Liam had left her alone, he had to take her with him in order to keep her happy. Oscar turned to Simon, keeping a strong hold on the mutt as he said, "When she calms, let her know that we're going to my lands. My people need me now and I need her to come with me if she wants to."

"Oscar," Crystal approached him, a troubled look on her face, "Something is wrong, this isn't-"

"You are the something that's wrong," Oscar growled, his anger coming out towards her, "Get the hell out of here! You're a disgusting nuisance!"

He stormed off, he had to make the plans for some men to stay here and fight with Conrad if needed while some would go back with him just in case there was a fight waiting for him.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 pm
Conrad watched his mind a buzz. Something bad was about to happen. Something he needed to control and fast! If there was an all out war between vampire and Lycan then. . . Emma's pack wasn't safe! "Anya." He said with a frown following her. "You know how much Emma's pack means to her. If anything happens to them, she'll be devastated. You know that right? And if this has something to do with Katya. . . I won't be able to protect her. In fact if this is Katya's doing, this war that I wanted to avoid at all costs. She and any who have helped her. No matter who they are. I will have no choice about my rule." He turned and left Anya. He loved her so very much but if she was apart of the terror that would be a heart broken Emma. He'd push his bride in a raging Emma's path.

Scarlette reached out to her unconscious mother with a whimper. Sebastian clung to Oscar, only because he had his mother's scent all over him. He didn't like it but it seemed this. . . vampire was safe. Emma stared vacantly into space. She didn't breathe for a long time then. A loud rasp as she took a breath in. God it hurt to do that! Hurt so bad! She pulled herself out of her packs' grip when she came too completely. Coughing and wheezing as a bottle was thrust into her hands. She slurped it down greedily still coughing when she paused. Emma turned her eyes to Crystal. "I will consider our. . . tension, relieved and a favour of mine to you if you protect my pack while I'm gone." Emma said strained to Crystal. "Whatever is doing this. Is throwing out your precious balance. You know like I that every predator needs to have something to be prey too." She pushed herself up and hugged Marcus and Simon. "Protect the twins." She whispered to them. "Crystal. If I come back and they are harmed. I will turn straight to you." Emma said coldly then rushed after Oscar's scent.
"Need a lift?" She asked with a soft smile. "I can get us there faster on four legs than two."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games