Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up with a half hearted glare when the man laughed at him. The god didn't even have a chance to respond to Tony's words before he was squirming beneath the man as he was tickled. "Tony..." Loki squeaked out in protest. Grabbing the man's hands he frowned even there was a bit of amusement in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was laughing again at Loki’s reaction, not even fighting when his hands were grabbed. Grinning at the god, he wiggled his fingers at him and looked like a mischievous little kid. “You still love me.” He said lightly, leaning forward and kissing Loki’s nose playfully, trying to get him to break the façade he was putting up. “And you know you want to smile.” He added in a little sing-song voice.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to frown when the man laughed and wriggled his trapped fingers at him. "I never stopped." Loki stated with an exasperated sigh as the man kissed his nose. Rolling his eyes at Tony's words and sing song voice a small smile finally appeared. "You are incorrigible." he continued releasing Tony's hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s exasperation, amused by it rather than annoyed or discouraged. Relaxing as he saw the small smile, he again wrapped his arms around Loki’s neck when his arms were released. “I take that as a complement.” He said lightly before leaning in and giving Loki a real kiss this time. "Besides, you enjoy it, you just don’t want to admit it.” He said lightly as they pulled away. Carefully standing up, Tony stretched before straightening himself out. “Well, we better get going, the sooner I can get this meeting over with, the more time we’ll have for our date.” He smiled, moving to where he’d left his jacket and tie draped over a chair and beginning to put them on.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned his arm to around Tony's waist when the man's own arms found their way back around his neck. The kiss he received was much appreciated and Loki responded with a sift n** to the man's bottom lip. "Perhaps..." Loki grinned more thoroughly. Releasing the man when he got up Loki leaned back looking at the mess he had made and with a wave of his hand it was fixed and some of the books had disappeared. "By your leave, I will follow. Unless of course you would like me to just get us there." Loki stated standing himself now as Tony grabbed his jacket.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Watching everything fix itself, Tony shook his head. “I could use that ability.” He said lightly. Looking to the god as he stood, Tony smiled. “Of course…..but I have to go by an actual driver this time. I can’t just appear in my office, and there will be cameras at the office building, there always are, so it’ll be safer to have a driver.” He sighed. Sure, the tower had Stark Industry stuff in it, but it was primarily the research and development divisions, the stuff that actually interested him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm
MDaylus

"I'm sure you could." Loki chuckled looking to Tony when he was standing. Loki's smile deflated a bit when he heard that cameras would be around the building when they arrived but nodded. "Then we should take our leave to complete this as quickly as possible." Loki stated moved for the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“We should.” Tony agreed. Following behind Loki, he slipped an arm around his waist as they walked. “You know….I’m proud of you….for how you handled things earlier. I was expecting you to run away, especially after Thor was called.” he said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled again when Tony slipped an arm around his waist as they walked. Hearing the man tell him that he was proud of him for how he had handled things. He didn't say anything knowing that if his magic hadn't been blocked he would have fled in a heartbeat. It was only because he knew Tony and the others would stop him i he had tried to flee on foot. He knew Tony meant for the jammer to be used against Sif and Fandral in the case of earlier but the god couldn't help but feel like it had had a second purpose too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Looking up at the god when he didn’t respond, Tony frowned. He saw that there were things Loki wasn’t voicing. Sighing heavily, he pressed a little closer to the god’s side, not saying anything, just walking in silence. It seemed there were still problems between them. It was an unsettling thought…..these little problems were usually what ended up swallowing relationships whole.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt guilty when he saw Tony frown and give a heavy sigh. His guilt didn't fade as the man pressed closer to his side and the awkward silence made it worse. "I'm sorry." Loki spoke as they reached the garage. "I would have run, if I had been able I would have." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at Loki’s words. “You could have….we knew how upset you were, we wouldn’t have stopped you.” Tony replied slowly. “I may not have been too amused when I came to look for you after I’d told Thor, but I wouldn’t have prevented you from leaving if you felt like you needed to.” He added. “You forget I know what it’s like to feel trapped, to be cornered…..I’m not going to do that to you.” He murmured. At the opposite end of the garage, a black car was already waiting for them. Stepping out of the car was Happy. Smiling slightly at the sighed, Tony relaxed automatically. Pausing a few feet away, he watched Happy study Loki curiously. “Happy…..this is Loki….we’re dating.” He said slowly, clarifying the relationship for the man. “Loki, this is Happy Hogan. He’s been my body guard and chauffer for…..well for a very long time, I don’t remember when I hired him.” He smiled lightly. “A little over twenty years sir…..twenty very long years.” Happy replied, opening the door for them. “Hey….don’t be like that. Think of all the places I’ve taken you to, all the parties and the girls, you can’t hate me for that.” Tony grinned as he stepped aside for Loki to slip into the seat first.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 am
MDaylus

Loki opened his mouth to protest that he really could not have. With the jammer running he couldn't flee by magic and taking off by foot could have lead him straight into the hands of Thor or even those they had been talking about. Loki was defenseless in either case. "I would have upset you by fleeing..." Loki remarked instead of telling the man how he could not have fled even though he wanted to. The lab at that time had been the safest place for him even if it had been the most stressful. Loki didn't continue to say anything when the man said that he knew what it was like to be trapped and would not do that to him. Instead he looked to the car they approached studying the man who studied him. Nodding in greeting to Happy when he was introduced, the god didn't feel much like chatting anymore. Slipping inside the car as Tony stepped aside for him he summoned a book. One full of spells he hoped he could find something in to protect Tony from Sif's magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony and Happy continued to bicker as they got into the car. They didn’t stop until they were actually on the streets of the city. Taking notice of the book, Tony laid his head on Loki’s shoulder so he could look at it. IT still took a few seconds for his mind to begin translating the words, but he just was patient about it. “How does it work? Spells you cast? Do you have to say them out loud, or is it more of a mental concentration thing or what?” he asked softly, honestly curious about it. Perhaps if he understood it better he would become accustomed to it faster….perhaps even replicate it in some way.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki tuned out the two men's banter as he read flipping a page every now and then. He barely glanced up when Tony lay his head on the gods shoulder, to intent in protecting the man. "Some, others its more intent . Others are runes or herb based. Most of what I use is based on my intent for my magic." loki stated a bit surprised at first by the question but pleased that Tony was taking an interest. "I do have a beginners spell book if you would like to try." he offered.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games