Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:45 pm
"Yes you got it right sweetling!" She said with a smile. This went on for a while until France came in. She thought it meant the end of the lesson, which was true, and dismissed them. Thankfully it was the only music class of the day. "Remember kids if you needs a tutor my door is always open, unless it's not with a sock on the door!" Then France said she could take over permanently and she frowned. She moved her hair to the side and exposed her neck, a common sign of submission in wolves. And now her. "No mi amore, this is your class. Just because I had a good day with them doesn't mean I should take over. It's not fair on you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:06 pm
Francis smiled, pulling her into his arms and kissing her neck lightly. "Zat's just fine, mon amour. I'm glad you eenjoyed yourself." He would then circle the room, picking up any spare papers on desks and the floor and placing them on his own, and he would return them to the proper owners when they returned tomorrow.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm
Lucia shivered blushing hard and moved to lean against the wall. Ah~ Her Frenchman made her knees weak! She wanted his arms around her and his lips on her at all times! But he was busy.
"LUCIA!!!!" Mr Powers boomed slamming open the classroom door. "What is this I hear of you harrassing Austria?!" His face red. Lucia sighed mumbling something under her breath.
"He was being rude and insulting myself and my Fiancee. I will not stand for that kind of behaviour-"
"So you gave it right back to him?!" He roared.

"Yes. I did. I saw no reason for me to not hand him his a** and tell him to eat it. I will not stand for the reason I breathe being insulted and made upset because of one stupid comment from an overly cocky student." She crossed her arms.

"You!!! You!!!" He hissed speechless.

"Me? Me? What? Why are you hissing at me? I've only given back what he dished out. I've already gotten a lecture from my mate I don't need one from you!" She felt her skin prickle. "If you'll excuse me I have to go isolate myself before I bring down the school." And without another word she stormed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:18 pm
"Lucy!" Francis growled at Powers and stepped intrudingly close to him, their eyes meeting in a fierce glare from said Frenchmen. "Mark mon words, eef you ever, and I mean ever come near Lucia again, you weel not be 'appy weeth your decision." And he left to go find his love.

"Lucy! Lucia!!" He called around the school, eyes peeled for her. He would continue to do so before settling outside and scanning the premises, seeing how it were a nice enough day once again to do so.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:23 pm
There was a hill on the school grounds that wasn't there that morning. the was rumbling a little like it was going to erupt. Lucia laid in cased in the earth crying now. She was far enough away that she couldn't hurt anyone. She knew her Frenchman wouldn't be that far away. She didn't mind. But until he found her she wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 pm
After plenty of walking, Francis would stumble upon this hill. He was aware that this was where she enclosed herself from the world, and he didn't want to bother her. "I'll be 'ere when you're ready." He said softly, patting the soft earth that encased her before sitting under a nearby tree and humming to himself and her, his head against the rough bark and his eyes closed.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:29 pm
A hand emerged from the earth and clutched his thigh. It parted to reveal her. But it didn't shrink from her. The Earth covered her enough so none but France could see her. Her eyes were red and swollen and mud clutched to the path that her tears took on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 am
Francis' eyes widened and he felt the instinct to jerk away from her hold, but he didn't. Instead he kneeled where he was and held her hand, looking at her eyes. Only that beautiful pair of green eyes. "Darleeng, you should come out, you might catch cold under zhere.."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:03 am
Lucia gave a little mew. "The earth won't hurt me." She said clutching his hand. She didn't want to leave her little hole. She only left it a little because he was there. "Is he still mad at me?" She asked after a while. "I. . . I don't want to go out there if he's still around."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:18 am
Francis stroked her hand gently, trying to coax her out. "Eet doesn't matter eef 'e ees still mad. All zat matters ees zat we are 'ere, togezher now." He knew she was afraid, but since when did she care about others' opinions of her?  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 am
Lucia shook a little. She was losing it. Was losing the mask she put up. "I. . . I can't." She said her tone growing wet. "It's safe in here. Safe in here with you close." She tried to tug him into the shell of earth. Needed him there. Knowing he was safe too. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:27 am
Francis refused her offer, not letting her tug him in. "Darleeng, you 'ave to come out. Sometimes in life, somezhing 'as to geeve. Like right now, despite your want to stay een zhere, eet won't 'elp anyzhing or anyone eef you do. So please, come on out, Lucy."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 am
After long moments, Lucia eventually emerged fully from the cocoon and put her head on his lap. She was completely covered in dirt. Almost every inch of her covered in a slightly thick layer of dirt. But she didn't move. Her hand clutched his pant leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:35 am
"Zat's good, darleeng. Now we should get you cleaned off." Francis pulled her closer to him despite the dirt, resting her head on his chest so she could have heart therapy if she desired. "Je t'aime."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 am
Lucia nodded the moment he put her head to his heart. She listened to it knowing he could lead her to the depths of hell and she wouldn't care as long as she got to listen to this sound all her life. "If you insist." She said eventually but made no moves to get up.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games