Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:28 pm
Lykas, Kaya and Trishella all reported to the basement to hear what was going on for this new mission. Odd was refusing to go, saying he had something important to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:31 pm
SubonicXP
A 'ding' sound would ring out through the building as the intercom clicked on, to alert the inhabitants of the headquarters that someone was about to speak. And speak they did. "All Snagems report to the lab on floor B3. Bring Pokemon and items of necessity for a mission." GRAY said.

"You realize I'm not done yet right?" Isaac declared, storming up to Sub. "The teleporter isn't stable yet. It's not ready for repeated use. Also, it's so large it will have to fit in the back of a van if we want to transport it. Which is problematic, since it also currently has a range limit on how far it can teleport someone."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:43 pm
Isaac Hawking

"You realize I'm not done yet right?" Isaac declared, storming up to Sub. "The teleporter isn't stable yet. It's not ready for repeated use. Also, it's so large it will have to fit in the back of a van if we want to transport it. Which is problematic, since it also currently has a range limit on how far it can teleport someone."

"And? You tell me that as if it is my problem. I told you to make it work." Sub insisted. "Nothing ventured nothing gained...or something like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:48 pm
SubonicXP
"And? You tell me that as if it is my problem. I told you to make it work." Sub insisted. "Nothing ventured nothing gained...or something like that."

"You planning on teleporting with it? Then I think it is your problem." Isaac said, crossing his arms defiantly. "That is, unless you are okay with it exploding and sending you somewhere other than where you wanted to be."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm
Isaac Hawking

"You planning on teleporting with it? Then I think it is your problem." Isaac said, crossing his arms defiantly. "That is, unless you are okay with it exploding and sending you somewhere other than where you wanted to be."

"I do, and that's part of the adventure." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 pm
SubonicXP

"Fine, fine fine." Isaac conceded, throwing his arms up, "I suppose we have taken up enough time as it is. After all, the point was to find this lab quickly. Who all is going?"  

Isaac Hawking

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:02 pm
"What's this about a teleporter?"

"And who's exploding?" Trish asked, finishing Kaya's sentence before the Fairy hybrid could get the thought through his mind.

"Does it matter, one of us is partially dead already, another might as well be a walking magic tank and the other is a squishy human." Guess who's got to worry?" Lykas pointed out with a smirk, not that he had anything against normal humans or anything. He was just making a point and figured from Trish's look he'd gotten it across.

"I'm not getting into anything that might turn me into a Goomy." She asserted, arms crossed in absolute defiance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:03 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"Fine, fine fine." Isaac conceded, throwing his arms up, "I suppose we have taken up enough time as it is. After all, the point was to find this lab quickly. Who all is going?"
Aile looked back and forth between Sub and Isaac, not sure which one was crazier. "Uh... I was planning on it, but I have a question. Is this thing going to split me into two halves at all?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:11 pm
"Don't worry dears, it won't split you in two halves...hopefully. As long as we send people one at a time we shouldn't end up in a situation like that one guy from Goldenrod." Sub said, mumbling to himself afterwards. "Either way, Isaac, what's the range on that thing? How far out do we need to move it? Have you programmed the power plant's coordinates into it yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Don't worry dears, it won't split you in two halves...hopefully. As long as we send people one at a time we shouldn't end up in a situation like that one guy from Goldenrod." Sub said, mumbling to himself afterwards. "Either way, Isaac, what's the range on that thing? How far out do we need to move it? Have you programmed the power plant's coordinates into it yet?"

"Yes, I put the coordinates in, but the problem is that we have to be very close. As in, the parking lot for the power plant close."

Isaac then raised an eyebrow at Sub as he continued, "And who is this from Goldenrod? Anyone I know from Snagem or when I was living there?  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:23 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Yes, I put the coordinates in, but the problem is that we have to be very close. As in, the parking lot for the power plant close."

Isaac then raised an eyebrow at Sub as he continued, "And who is this from Goldenrod? Anyone I know from Snagem or when I was living there?

"Hm, no other choice? We can't overclock it or something to give us a little more distance?" He asked Isaac. "You probably know about him. That guy who made the storage system. I forget his name. I just heard one time he tried to make a teleporter for something other than Pokeballs."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:28 pm
SubonicXP
Isaac Hawking

"Hm, no other choice? We can't overclock it or something to give us a little more distance?" He asked Isaac. "You probably know about him. That guy who made the storage system. I forget his name. I just heard one time he tried to make a teleporter for something other than Pokeballs."

"It's unstable enough as it is, if we try to push it any harder, we are gonna blow the damn thing. And nope, don't know him."

"Anyways," Isaac continued, "I'm gonna get the damn thing loaded up. We do have a van or something for transporting this, right?"  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:32 pm
Aile shrugged. "Is there a way we can use a Pokémon to amplify the signal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:44 pm
"I'd imagine we still have a vehicle around we can use. As for amplifying the range, Isaac would know more of its workings," Sol finally spoke up.

"Um... Ammy and I could just hoof it... the power plant's not too far from Lumiose's Route 13 exit," Cera said, her tone apprehensive and concerned about the actual capabilities of that teleporter.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:50 pm
Darksol88
"I'd imagine we still have a vehicle around we can use. As for amplifying the range, Isaac would know more of its workings," Sol finally spoke up.

"Um... Ammy and I could just hoof it... the power plant's not too far from Lumiose's Route 13 exit," Cera said, her tone apprehensive and concerned about the actual capabilities of that teleporter.
"You need key cards to get in, for the one point, and for two, the Badlands can be kinda rough. I would know, that's where I met Tatooine," Aile said, holding out the Flygon's Pokéball. "That thing's supposed to get us in without people knowing we hacked into it."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games