Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:26 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja trembled a bit her body going into a bit of shock from it all. "Oh you know, I like to keep things interesting, mix it up a bit." She said trying to keep things light. She smiled a little. "Exciting night? What happened? Get into a bar fight?" She giggled a tiny bit her colour returning as she kissed his cheek and neck trying to calm him. "Ssh." She whispered to his beast. "They're dead. Ssh." She stroked his back slow and soothing. "Well, one isn't but we have him handled. Once we get the information out of him Kade will flay him then kill him all will be right, however, I think I should avoid Kade for a while. . ." She bit her lip. "Kinda sorta promised him I'd keep Clara safe and unharmed. . . That didn't go well. Hm? What? Other's? No." She said rambling and smiling a bit. "I'm all good now. . .well save for a nasty clawing to the back but I'm all good I promise." She smiled a little. "Oh your nose!" She gasped just noticing it. "Honey your nose it broken." She didn't notice his anger one bit. Perhaps shouldn't have mentioned Clara or Kade either but meh. "Oh we got to talk to my mum about me and babies too don't we?" When you can't lie, babble on a different topic.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sighed a little and sat on the floor of the kitchen watching her. "You're mad at me." He said pouting. "Was it something I said? Did? What? I don't really want to rest I want to be by your side." He tilted his head a little. "And seriously, once the timing is right I know you'll absolutely love what I have to tell slash show you." He said grinning. "I promise you'll love it."

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar shrugged. "I'm not sure how it works I've only seen it done, she makes eyes contact mumbles the word pain and the person writhes around in absolute agony I don't know. Maybe telepathy? I'm not sure. I'm not willing to find out either." He shivered a bit. "And I'm not going to let you guinea pig yourself to find out either." He said sternly. "So please don't entertain any thoughts. . .okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:32 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara raised a brow as she pulled a broiling pan from the cabinet and set it on the counter so she could begin cutting potatos to roast. “ Well, I wouldn’t say mad, but I’ve had a lot to think about and a lot happen in the last twenty four hours with no sleep since I left the house yesterday, then I leave for one night and I come back and your missing a limb…I’d say it’s mostly stress.” She stated as she began dicing the small red potatoes she’d found and placing them on the broiling pan. She turned to look at him then blinked when he wasn’t where she expected and she looked down at him in the floor. That she frowned at “ What on earth are you doing down there?” She asked.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:15 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade listened to her. "Well then, once food is finished I'll tuck you in for a sleep how does that sound?" He asked smiling up at her. "And I'm sitting here because I feel like it. And I couldn't find a chair. And don't worry the bleeding's stopped I've started healing, I'll have my humerus back by the time I'm ready to sleep, it'll be the other bones that'll take a while. Yes I've had my arm taken off before and please don't be stressed, I swear I didn't know I walked into a Pervus pub until after they yelled out Fight." He added hand up in surrender.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Adrien grumbled his displeasure when he felt his little Lykae move away from him. Ordinarily just thinking of anyone as his would weird him out to the point he refused to speak or think of it. Yet when it referred to Scarlett it just felt right, and if he were more awake he would probably be more alarmed by that realization. His peaceful slumber however was interrupted when he heard Scarlett's exclamation.

Quickly pushing himself up Adrien looked around through half-opened eyes and spotted a large humanoid shape right next to a smaller feminine shape. When said larger shape moved closer toward the smaller one Adrien curled his lip in annoyance and blasted the male into the wall with a good sized ball of fire. Sure he could have attacked a normal human civilian but given his size and the fact that he didn't feel mortal, from Adrien's supernatural senses, it was easy to say he had struck an immortal male and not a moral one.

"I don't know who the hell you are but get the hell out" He growled rubbing one eye to clear the sleep out of it and to clear up his morning vision, which was crap at best and an even worse expletive when it wasn't.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:35 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded as she finished cutting the last of the potatoes, then retrieved the olive oil and some herbs from the cabinet. She drizzled the oil over the potatoes then seasoned them before turning on the oven to preheat while she pulled two more pans from the cabinet and set them on the stove top. “ Sleep would be lovely about now. I suppose as long as you can get up on your own it’s fine. I don’t think I could get you up and really between the stress and lifting I don’t think it’d be good for the baby. “ She said glancing at him as she diced an onion and some garlic tossing them into one of the pans with some spinach. She left the eye off as she prepared two steaks seasoning them and placing them in the empty pan before washing her hand “ And weren’t you supposed to be going to the compound? How exactly did you end up at a pub in the first place?” She asked knowing that she wasn’t going to like the answer.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:05 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded. "Not good at all." He commented then blushed a bit when she got to the question about the pub. "Um well, funny story. . . See, I was on my way to the Compound when I decided to stop for a drink. And well I sorta just sat down and ordered. . .And wasn't till I looked up that I noticed all those Pervus demons about. I managed to get a text off to Daven so we got to take out our frustration on Pervus. A few other Lykae were there I think. . . Perhaps that how I got home. . ." He thought about it with a frown.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:42 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She turned towards him crossing her arms over her chest as he started explaining his story, the further into it the more she tilted her head. Anything that starts with ‘um well, funny story ‘ had to have something not exactly the truth in it. That much she’d learned from her brother, father, and ex. “ uh huh.” Was her only response before she turned around and cut on the eye for the spinach and steaks, and slid the potatoes in the oven. That was all she had to say on the matter, she wasn’t pleased with it but she wasn’t even going to think to in depth about it until after she’d slept. “How do you like your steak?” She asked going back to a safe topic.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:59 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed softly. Yeah he knew she wouldn't buy it. But he was sure she was going to wait until later to chew him out. "Um, medium thanks." He said smiling. Damn it was weird not having an arm any more. Though what was weirder was the feeling of it starting to grow back. He wanted to take his mind off it but knew the only way he could think of would get him a nice hard punch to the face. Instead he scented again and smiled. More! Yes! Almost healed! Woo~ He inwardly danced. He'd finally get to know how she was really feeling.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:44 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She sautéed the spinach, onions, and garlic with ease and let the steaks cook on a lower heat. When the spinach was done she turned it down and added some feta cheese. The melted mess smelled delightful and she gave a rather light smile. Leaving it on the lowest heat setting she checked the steaks, and then the potatoes. She began pulling down the plates and glasses they were going to need for them to eat. When everything had finished she glanced over her shoulder “ Alright, it’s done. “ She said making two plates, she glanced at him and then the steak and cut his for him without saying a word.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:08 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Okay she's really mad. He thought. "It smells yum." He said smiling softly at her. "I called up Ben to get them to go to Vegas and get Scarlett back. I'll call Daven after see how he's holding up." He sighed a little as the silence rung out while they ate. His beast paced under his skin hating the silence. Damn she was punishing him with it wasn't she. . . His phone rang out then and he struggled to answer it forgetting he was armless. "Hello? You have? He what?" He frowned. "I'm sorry what? What do you mean he. . . No I'm not deaf I'm asking you what makes you think she. . . Oh. . . Well okay then. . . Well tell her if she doesn't come back now her dear angsty cousin is going to come over and drag her back. Yes!" He sighed. "Yes tell her I love her. . . Call me when she's landed safe. Thanks. See you then Ben. No! You are not coming for a barbecue. My lady doesn't need you to annoy her." His tone became sarcastic and short his body trembling. "No. You're not, just tell her to come around when she lands okay?! Thank you." Then he hung up and took a few deep breaths through his nose. Back to the silence. . . great.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:33 am
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett was unaware that Adrien was conscious or even aware of what was going on in the room, until a fire ball came flying past her slamming into the male Lykae’s chest and hurling him back out into the hallway. Her nose wrinkled at the scent of burning fabric and she sneezed “ Stop, drop, and roll soldier. I be advising ye not to interrupt breakfast again, ye can call the room if ye’ve anything to say. “ She said closing and locking the door to punctuate her statement as the Lykae with the bruised ego put out his clothing.

She turned and pushed the cart over to the bed before climbing in beside Adrien while he was still attempting to clear his vision. She shifted to straddle one of his thighs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, rubbing her cheek against his. Her need to soothe him over coming her need for food. “Thank ye love, he’ll nae be tryin’ ta get in here again. Let’s eat breakfast. Then I’ll see about Pacifying them” She said as she turned pulling the cart up to the bed and removing the dome over one of the plates. She snagged a piece of bacon and waved it in front of him teasingly.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the penthouse suite
Thinking: Oh this is so not the way I pictured this
OOC: In neat chat link from last night...Edited to fix outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tilted her head to look at him as he talked about Ben and Daven then gave a nod falling into silence as she ate. She really had nothing to say on the matter. He seemed to have always preferred silence and at the moment her nerves were frayed and she had a lot to think about. Her mind was elsewhere when his phone rang and she watched him fumble to answer it with one hand. She still wasn’t giving him or the phone call her full attention so she missed the majority of what was being said on the other end. When he hung up and took his deep calming breaths she arched a brow “ I’ll take it they found Scarlett?” She said before taking another bite of potato.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

"Yeah." Kade replied frowning as he thought about the conversation. "And they think she's marked him too." He added going back to his meal. Fire. . . Seriously? What was he? A fire demon? Ugh to much thinking! "She's also refusing to come back. I might have to go and drag her back. Or see for myself what's happened. I don't know. Just. . ." He sighed. "I really don't want to have to do that. But if she digs her heels in I'll have to." He gave a groan and finished his meal taking the dishes to the sink. Crap. Peter would be coming around soon. Oh god no. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:03 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened to him as she finished off her meal, standing she moved to the sink and began doing dishes. “ If a woman wants to go some where or do something there isn’t going to be much you can do. From the sound of the conversation he doesn’t want her leaving either. Perhaps it was a mutual thing then, though I don’t see Adrien as the type, least not from the tales I’ve heard told. “ She said as she rinsed the plates and put them in the rack to dry before moving to the pans. “ Besides, I really don’t think you’d be able to take them both right now and I’m sorry I’m not going to help you drag a woman back here if she doesn’t want to come, besides, I can’t really go against the prince.”

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Maybe next time" He murmured resting his palms on her knees once she moved to sit on his leg. "You can placate me instead of worrying about placating your kin"

As if to illustrate that point he took a quick bite out of her piece of bacon. "Now then what did he want before I blasted his a** out the window?"

Reaching over he plucked a piece of toast of the plate and taking a bite out of it.

Samantha_Sinclair

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces