Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander breathes slowly as he rubs his temples "Jealous is a fickle thing it comes and goes but remember Solaris beneath every good man is a mad one regardless of how kind or sweet they are" he spoke softly as he gently holds the ice heart "I snapped once and almost killed you because of my own damned stupidity, I don't like it anymore then you but Isaac emotional breakdown is because of Sarina's evil hand and tricks" he spoke looking up

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel then looked away from him, not knowing what else to say. She put the pendant beside the flowers which were still releasing the scents in the air. "Maybe... I should indeed forgive him, as much as I had forgiven you... But I need time to think about it... My decision is still not final." It wasn't entirely his fault that she ended up such a fate. But still, the abhorrence in her heart remained, like it was hard for her to forget the moment that almost took her life completely, much like the first time she ended up falling down to her death after she got stabbed at the back if not for the portal leading her to the city.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, but crestfallen, and a bit angry
Company: the nurses, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander nods as he walked towards her bedside table that held the flowers and now pendant he placed the ice heart down near the vase before kissing Solaris lightly on her lips then moved back "understandable my dove...I've got to go should you need me just call and I'll be here as soon as I can. I love you Solaris Windstorm" he spoke using her full name as respect and love for her as he walked out of the hospital room

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She just watched him placing the ice heart on the spot close to the pendant and flowers. At the feeling of the kiss, her blush returned tenfold but she kissed him back before letting go. She smiled at the endearment and proceeded to reply. "And I love you, too, Xander Ice, my soon-to-be husband." Solaris giggled once she was done with the answer, though he may have left the room by now. The nurses were then called because they were summoned for another errand, though she could only focus on sleeping, so she just lied down after placing the letter close to the drawer and closed her eyes, letting the fragrance lull her as she succumbed to slumber.

Maybe, he may go check on the other two girls afterwards, but that may be for another time.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, relaxing
Company: the nurses, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Solaris's phone rings sweetly as the one calling waits humming softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Thanks to the ringtone, Solaris had slowly come to from her long nap. It was close to sunset now when she saw that her phone lit up, alerting her of the incoming call. She yawned softly before sitting up carefully, picking up the device so that she could answer to the call. Flicking the screen with a finger, she pressed the screen close to her ear. "Hello? Who is this? I'm actually taking the rest and your call woke me up." Her tone was a bit annoyed but at least it may be for a good reason, so she couldn't complain.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, woken up
Company: no one
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

"Well that's a bit harsh and I thought my brother was engaged to a proper lady" the low but sweet voice spoke laughing softly as a insane fallen angel screamed out "Your a foolish little boy I killed them to save them from themselves and you'll die like one hunters are useless beings!" Isaac sighs firing a gun's bullet into the angels head as blood splattered onto his face "Sorry about that insanity is a unbearable thing the poor man slaughtered his own family tragic loss, anyway I wanted to speak to you Solaris" Isaac spoke  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was not sure on whether she should feel like it's a compliment or an insult, but chose not to speak a rebuttal. At the mention that Isaac wanted to talk to her, her lips formed a thin line. Up to now, she was still shaken by what he had confessed in that letter, but had to keep her voice firm as she replied. "It's about the confession in that letter you gave me, correct?" She had to listen in case he may have to clarify about what was written there so that she wouldn't have to hold onto such negative feelings even longer.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, woken up
Company: Isaac (on the phone)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:45 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Isaac breathes slowly as he spoke "yes though to be clear I like you but not love you, I am used to Xander winning everything that's why I stood back hold on a second" he picks up a crying fallen angel child gently shushing it calmly carrying the child out of the slaughtered home as the child asked if he was a superhero while Isaac handed the child to a pair of old fallen angels as they cried for their loss and for their grandchild "Be safe kid and remember always be kind to others even if you don't like them" Isaac smiles kindly handing the couple a check with a lot of money before walking away signaling his hunters to fall back "Know this though I've sacrificed a lot in my life for my brother including my own future to keep you and your people safe so please remember this Solaris never let go of your precious moments in life and hold them close, oh congratulations on your engagement sister I'll be singing at your wedding til then I hope we can get to know each other and maybe you'll come to one of my performances" he spoke truthfully and sweetly while wiping the blood off his face licking the bit of it off his lips  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just stayed silent as she listened to Isaac's confession. She understood the facts spoken to her, but Sarina had made them twisted to the point in which he would obey her commands, not realizing that the possible death of the violinist would be the result. She then put on a small smile. "Just give me time... and perhaps, I can forgive you for the shortcomings that you had inflicted. Thanks for the blessing." Indeed, she had to let it go, just slowly.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest, now going to cry her heart out.
Company: Isaac (on the phone)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Isaac listens as he laughed gently before speaking "of course things always take time" he spoke while watching the sunset "and Solaris I hope you have a happy life together with my brother" Isaac said before hanging up as he holds up a black rose towards the sun sighing softly before pulling new his favorite music playlist humming to the beat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She just simply nodded as Isaac spoke the last words before the call was over. She put the phone down, back onto the nightstand with the flowers and the ice heart. And that was when one of the nurses arrived with the dinner and the medications, noticing here serene expression but chose hot to ask. Solaris then ate the dinner slowly before consuming the medications so that the pain would be lessened before the physical therapy which may come in a few days. That same nurse then complimented on the flowers' smell, saying that they were lovely, and she just nodded with a smile. "Yes, they do smell nice, I have to admit that."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest
Company: Isaac (on the phone), NPC nurse
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:01 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:42 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Over the course of two weeks, Solaris had slowly gotten better. Her wound had closed up a bit more, though she had to still slowly move so that it wouldn't be reopened, having to undergo physical therapy. She stood up after she woke up from her sleep to take care of Mother Nature's call in the bathroom, and by the time she returned, the nurse came with breakfast and the prescribed medication as scheduled. She sat down on the edge of the bed as the tray was set on the portable table that would be put close to her in case she would have the meals. She spoke the word of thanks before she would start eating the meal.

Hikaru had texted her last night that the shinigami would be at work at Beluga, so the brunette would drop by to visit her later after her shift would be over. Solaris wouldn't mind that, as long as her friend would make more money. Now, she was hoping that someone would drop by to keep her company, if only for a while before Xander would check on her later.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: refreshed
Company: NPC nurse
OOC: Here's the cue.

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac whistles walking down the hospital hallway with a small bouquet of peach roses paired with rosemary "Obeying my father's wishes is still trying" he sighed while he stopped at Solaris's door

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games