Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick tilt his head slightly at the other's response. "Makes sense, ok then" he says quietly to the answer to the flood question. "The water goes downhill so it might not be a problem" he thought to himself. He didn't want to pry when the other didn't respond to the last question. Never did it with former friends and didn't have to with his business partner. The situation didn't sit well with him especially when the manager told him about Haruki's mistake with one of the orders and the complaint reached him. Aside from that he was worried about Hiro and he was thinking taking what was left of his break to stop by the house.
Once he got permission from the manager, he was returning to the locker room and discovered Haruki on the floor. Rushes over to him, "Haruki...?!" he was concerned about the other more than he was earlier.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: worried.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXLife-force: 25% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Off all the times for him to collapse its today. There was no other person to blame but himself. He was careless! Haruki…? He heard his name being called by a familiar voice. ’s**t! Someone spotted me!’ The young man tried to talk ”I’m fine. Don’t worry.” was what he intended to say but what can only be heard was a loud groan as he pushed himself to lay on his back. He could not make of the person who called him. All he knew was that he was tall and he was about to come near. His uniform was covering his body so its fine but his face was still open. One touch and he might end up draining an innocent man. The last thing he wanted to happen was to be kicked out for accidentally killing someone.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick tries not to touch the other based on what he was told yesterday. He kneels near him, "If you need to take the rest of day off just say so and I can cover for you" he offered as a fellow co-worker. "Technically any job related decisions is none of my business, but any mistakes you make reflect back on me not just you. Even worse for me being a first trainer in this workplace" he said as his trainer. "By confiding in me I could possibly be the voice pf reason and help keep his job" he thought "Think for a moment, what would Akira want you to do?" he asked because he didn't want to stay completely away with the situation.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: serious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:19 am

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
XXXXLife-force: 25% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki blinked. Didn't he say that he was just fine? Why is this man srill panicking? Everything still unclear. Not his voice nor his image. It was way easier when he was back at the hospital. They knew his condition and was they knew what to do. The best part was that he was able to make sure of his condition to be kept confidential. 'Trainer? Wait. P-Patrick?' There's no other person who would pertain to be his trainer other than him. "I told you I'm fine. See..." Haruki would try to push himself up in a sitting position but end up loosing his balance thus leaning against the lockers. Furthermore, the shouted he intended to covey merely came out as another groan. He knew Akira would want her to get at least a bit of energy from someone in this condition but what she can't understand is that noy everyone is like her. The lesser his energy the higher the chance for him to suck the life out of them. In this case Patrick.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick rests his hands on his knees and looks the other over. "You look worse for wear than you did when clocked in earlier" he commented. "Not to mention that groaning sound you've made twice today. Not a sound a healthy person would typically make" he added. "What would you have done if someone else had seen you like this?" he asked. Removes one of his own gloves, "This is probably the only time I will get the find out what happens when I do this.." he thought before reaching towards Haruki. "Sorry about this" he apologizes softly as he touches the other's forehead in a way one would in checking if a person has a fever.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: serious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 35% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki internally rolled his eyes. Of course he does but that doesn’t mean he needs to meddle in his business. ’Wait! What do you mean groaning? ‘ He never let out a groan. He was practically shouting at the guy. Before he was able to react Patrick’s hand was already on his forehead. A sudden surge of energy went through his body giving him slight shivers down his spine. When his body was able to keep up with his mind, he pushed his mentor as hard as he could away from him not how the other party may feel. ”What do you think you’re doing? Are you stupid? I could have killed you.” He berated, catching his own breath as if he ran a 10,000 kilometer run. There are two factors to be considered upon making skin contact with him. One would be the physical status of the host and most importantly the length. In mild cases they would just feel sluggish and drained. In worst, they will fall unconscious for several days or dead. There is but one exception to this rule, Akira.

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:44 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick ended up bumping his head hard against a bench of the locker room. Clenches his teeth a bit, "Great the headache is back" he thought then sits up and touches the back of his head with his un-gloved hand. "Being dead would be nothing new. Died twice intentionally and one time because o what I am" he said in a matter-of-fact way. He was relieved to not feel anything wet on the back of his head and no sign of blood on his hand, "Good, didn't re-open up". Got up after picking up his glove off the floor then went over to his locker to take a pain pill his stash he keeps in there. The rest of his body felt the familiar heavy fatigue he went through during the beginning of his changes before he had picked up morning exercising. Started changing out of his uniform after swallowing a couple of pills then grabbing his house key when he was done.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:09 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 35% XX XX Location: Hotel: locker room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki clenched his teeth as if he felt the same pain that ran through Patrick’s body after colliding against the bench. He did not mean to hurt the guy. In fact, he did him a huge favor saving his life from being drained completely. ”Wait. What?” Died twice? Certainly he heard that right. The meaning of his words however was still a bit puzzling. After regaining some energy, the young man was able to stand back up. His legs still felt like noodles but that didn’t stop him from following his mentor to his locker. His eyes scanned the back of the man’s head. ”There’s not blood.” He sighed. He could not possibly forgive himself if he ended up causing him more pain than he already has inflicted. ”We need to get you into a hospital! We need to see if there are some bones that were fractured during your fall.” Yes, Haruki was more worried of the man’s condition that his thus immediately turning his back at him and headed to the manager’s office to ask for permission.

The manager’s eyes were glued to his paper work thus not noticing Haruki’s pale completion. He still managed to maintain his stability until he was given permission and left the room. ”He said yes! Now let’s get goi…” It was as if someone suddenly hit him at the back of his head causing him to lose his balance once more. This time, however, he managed to lean against the wall. ”I’m okay. Let’s get you into a hospital ASAP…”

[exit?]

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't elaborate about what he said because he doesn't like talking about it especially at his place of work. He was pleased to hear there is no visible blood from the other's perceptive. "Not the first time I've seen this redirection opportunity. By proxy maybe he can get some help himself" he thought when the other mention about going to the hospital. "Doubt it, I can't be 100% without a MRA" he said and tries not to smirk.
He clocked out while the other is away then put on his rain slicker ready to go when the other returns. "May need to be ready to catch while we're out there" he thought after seeing him lean against the wall. "After you, Haruki" and he leave out with him. [exit]

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ⑤тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦0
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:01 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had brought in his kitten, Hiro in his carrier to his place of work. Went straight to the manager's office and avoided saying anything about specific details about his co-worker's, Haruki, whereabouts because he didn't it was his place to be sharing that info. "Easier for me to keep the appearance of being out of the loop by knowing for very little of what is currently going on" he thought. He carried on his shift taking on two times the orders to make up for the hours he missed yesterday and the shortage of employees because of circumstances. He didn't mind since it was keeping him focused on the present and he doesn't have to worry about how Hiro is doing with him in being the manager's office.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and his kitten, Hiro.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick worked for the rest of his shift and for the slack in the absence of some workers. Decided to skip lunch to make up for the time, but he did take at least five minutes to check up on his kitten. Clocked out and change out of his uniform then into his street clothes and rain slicker. He thanked the manager for looking after Hiro and he was pleased to hear that the manager didn't mind it. Visited Haruki briefly so he doesn't get in the way of his rest after dropping off Hiro at the house. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:32 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ⑥тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦①
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:06 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Last work day of the week for work and Haruki is still in the hospital. If possible I will visit before heading home to Hiro. Work hours will be short because of the weather and he doesn't want to stuck here over the weekend. Clocked out of his shift when it was time to and out of his uniform to get ready to go out into the rain. "Here I go" he thought as he walked out into the bad weather. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games