Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:24 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Era looked back at her abd blinked then she looked at the floor. "It's all for the sake of their family's company's, they want a murger and think that if their is a marriage then both will become stronger, Goldmoon wont be taking over her company, her older brother will but if she marryies into the Kurrs then they will have a strong relationship with us, and vice versa" she sighed and shook her head, "But neither one of them want this, if I could I would take Kamen's place, Marry into their family but I can't, neither family will accept an illigiamte Heir"

The time it took Arion to leave his side was apparently long enough. Kamen had slowly opened his eyes, they were about half open when he looked around for his vision to somewhat focus. "I'm...in the hospital..." he thought to himself as he slowly remembered him feinting at the conference, Oh great, he would never hear the end of this he was sure of it. He heard a noise coming from the bathroom and opening his eyes he glanced that way, his eyes widening when he could see the back of Arion as he was at the sink washing his hands. He looked back at the ceiling and closed his eyes before the man returned though.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:47 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Ehlenor glared at nothing as she lifted her hands, resting her elbows on the armrest of the wheel chair, placing her lips against her fingers she hated the idea of forcing someone into marriage.
"As a parent, our job, is to look after, and care for our offspring, not use them for our own personal gain, I loathe the idea of someone so kind, who has been through enough as it is, is being forced into marriage" she quietly said.

Arion went back to the chair, but instead of sitting down in the chair again, he simply looked down at Kamen.
Without really thinking about it, he got on the bed next to Kamen, laying on his side he grabbed Kamens hand once more, slowly running his thumb over the back of it.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:56 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"It's not as if the two hate each other, on the contrary they love each other like siblings but I do get what you are saying. Kamen did leave in protest but he came back I half expected never to see him again. Especially recently when he seemed to just vanish but then I get the call from him, and he seemed so depressed when I first saw him. I feel like something happened, even possibly between him and Arion but he refuses to tell me." she closed her eyes. "But with what happened to him now, I now know whats wrong with him, and I hope he chooses his heart and not his head."

Kamen wasnt sure what to expect when he heard Arion returning, but getting in the bed with him sure wasnt it, his heart spiked breifly before returning he was trying his hardest to keep his heartrate in check. He felt Arion touching his hand and in the back of his mind he wanted to so badly to take it in his.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor nodded "It is something that many people do not do...but...Life....life, its not as long as we would expect," she said and placed her hands on her lap " as much, as thinking with our heads, always gets us far in life, it is our hearts that we should follow more" she quietly said.

Arion let out a long sad sigh, softly tightening his hand around Kamen's, he placed his forehead against the side of his temple, closing his eyes, he wished Kamen would wake up sooner.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era nodded in agreement to this.

By then a nusrse had come frantically into the room she noticed Ehelnor and ran over to her. "Miss you cant go wheeling off like that I about had a heart attack when I came to your room and you were gone."

"Well if you did then good thing your int he hospital." Era said under her breath and then chuckling lightly.

Kamen by then wanted badly to simply open his eyes and just hug Arion but he was still feeling woozy about it all, his eyes were still shut but he did end up moving his hand holding onto Arion's a lttle tighter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ehlenor laughed at the nurse "Deary, you should know that I dont like being cooped all day" Ehlenor said "Dont worry about me" she said waving away the nurses concern.

Arion looked down at their joint hands when he felt a sudden pressure.He then looked back at Kamen, but seeing his eyes still closed, made Arion sigh once more, rubbing his thumb back and forth on the back of Kamens hand.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The nurse blinked at the women as she was waved away. "But...your medicine..."

Hearing Arion sigh Kamen wasnt sure how much more he could fake out being asleep, especially since he could tell the Elemental was concerned for him. So finally he slowly opened his eyes and looked towards the ceiling he blinked a few times as he tried to get his eyes back into focus.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion had closed his eyes as he caressed Kamens hand, but when he opened his eyes, looking at Kamens face as he did so.
As he opened his eyes, he saw a small movement over Kamens face, a bit confused at first, Arion leaned up to look at Kamen when he saw the young dragons eyes open.
He was shocked into silence, frozen, but it didnt last long like that, he placed his hand on Kamens cheek, his fingers trembled a bit until he placed them against Kamens cheek and caressed the male "Kamen?" he quietly asked, staring him in the eyes "how are you feeling?" he asked this time, his voice just as trembly as his fingers, his voice sounded reedy due to all of the pent up emotion that he was holding in, trying to keep his voice level and from throwing himself at the dragon.

Ehlenor waved off the nurse once more "Dont want it, dont need it" she said, but let out a sigh either ways "but I suppose that it would be a good time to give you some time to relax and breath" Ehlenor said smiling over at Era.
"It was a pleasure meeting you Ms.Era" Ehlenor said giving her a small nod, seeing how it was the only thing she could really do.
"Leon," Ehlenor said looking over her shoulder at the blond male.
"Yes Ma'am" Leon said walking over to her.
"I would like to go outside" Ehlenor said and bowed at Era "A pleasure Ms. Era" he said before turning the wheelchair to take Ehlenor outside.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The nurse just watched the women was she was wheeled away, dumbfounded and at a loss.

"Nice meeting you as well Miss Ehlenor" she said and as the elder was wheeled away then she looked at the door and wondering how things were going.

Kamen looked towards Arion and blinked as the male put his hand to his cheek he blinked up at him trying to think about his question. He wasnt really sure how to answer at first but then slowly lifted his hand up to the face mask and slowly took it off he then looked at Arion. "...Fuzzy..." he said, to him still trying to think why he collapsed like he had.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion let out a long slow sigh and slowly placed his forehead against Kamens, closing his eyes once more as relief flooded his heart.
"Of course you are going to feel fuzzy, you passed out" he quietly replied, he didnt think about it, he just let his body lead, as his arms slipped around Kamen, embracing the other male, as he let his body tremble a little before he finally relaxed some.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:28 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked when Arion wrapped his arm around him, he wondered what was wrong especially since the man started trembeling. "Um...Arion...what's wrong...?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Shaking his head, Arion just held on to Kamen "I.....its...." he said not quite, finding the right words.
"Im, just extremely relieved. I saw you pass out, I didnt know what had happened" he quietly said "Im...Im just really....relieved that you are okay" he quietly said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"You...saw me..." he siad, then remembered the conference was televized and he groaned. "I can't balieve I passed out." he said and then he started moving, he attempted to sit up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion felt him trying to move, so he forced his body to relax, to sit back, and give Kamen some space. Leaning back on his arm, he watched the young dragon, wanting to reach for him once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Kamen had sat up he put his hand to his head and looked down thinking for a moment then he looked back at Arion and blinked. "Arion..."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games