Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
murronxrooney

Murron followed the male's extended finger to where he had been pointing: a group of people were not too far from them gathered around in some kind of social event. She cringed at the thought of approaching a group of strangers and being examined like an experiment. Sighing, she held her hands up in a surrendering manner.

“Alright...alright I believe you lad. Just don't think I'll be so swayed with pretty words though. I'll still be keeping an eye on you, one wrong move and I'll let you have it. Ye here?"

Theme: Broken Wings

Money: 1000k
Feeling: Skeptical
With: Some Strange man
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Wearing
Currently Holding: Cellphone, Wallet-$840.55
Thoughts: ... Mood: ...
Song

Aiden finally sighed relief, she was certainly a challenge, but that's what made this little encounter interesting. "I do not say my words to sway if they are true. It is just how I talk to women. Women, no matter what shape,size or color they are, are to be treated with respect. I mean unless you've killed someone innocent. Then I would be treating you like dirt right now. Is there any reason you suspect me to come and hurt you? Did you witness a murder or something?"

OOC:
[quote="Delicious Lunatique]

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron flushed at his question and quickly avoided his gaze, still trying to get the dreaded images out of her mind. She shook off the impure thoughts and simply get her eyes on her folded hands in her lap. Her porcelain cheeks as red as her bright hair, clearly confirming the male's suspicions of her traumatizing encounter.

“N-No..! I'd never hurt a fly...! I...I was simply exploring the underwater caves when I accidentally came across an....occupied couple that was very physical....I had heard groans and thought someone had been hurt....but needless to say I was wrong...."

Feeling: Embarassed
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

Wearing
Song

Aiden studied her expression, which seemed to be embarrassed and scarring at the same time. Must've been something really out there to make her stutter. Her face was starting to get a bit pink the more she thought about it.Well at least she didn't murder anyone "What were they......oh...".Occupied couple..they must've been...'doing the dirty'. He stretched his legs out and leaned back on his hands,"Yeah..unless you hear one person groaning and crying, then they're hurt. But if there's more than one.. the only one that's being hurt is your eyes", he laughed a bit. "Oh. We're sitting here chatting and I haven't even told you my name. I am Aiden"

OOC:
[quote="Delicious Lunatique]

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron stared up at the sky as dusk neared. Her big blue hues fixated on the orange and red sky as the sun slowly set one moment at a time. She held her knees against her chest to hide her incredibly long legs from view, being around another person made her quite self-conscious about herself.

“Pleasure Aiden. I am Murron.."

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:24 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Together, Zara and Tsukasa reached back onto the sandy grounds of the beach after separating from the party. As the two approached the shore, Zara's concern for the now suspiciously large bruise on her chest became a dilemma she knew she would have to tackle Alexander on. She traced its perimeters with her pointer finger and thought out loud, "I could blame Vixen..." And she very well could. It was Vixen who left the original mark in the first place. If she told the lie to Alexander with her best friend there, she knew for a fact that the fox would quickly back her up - although, knowing Vixen, she would probably mock her for days about her and Tsukasa's "erotic atmosphere". Zara cringed, knowing Vixen all too well.

Her eyes were now fixated on the group not too far ahead. They seemed huddled together by where they had originally set up. Surprisingly, Alexander stood with them... in fact he looked as if his discomfort had gone away. That could only be a good sign! "Do you think they noticed how long we've been gone?" The party probably were too distracted by each other to even wonder when the two were coming back. If so, she probably wouldn't have to bother Alex at all to explain what she had been up to. If he doesn't ask, she simply wouldn't mention it.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Lady Sage Muffin

Chandra Panesar

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:48 am

Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Zara's air bubble was a big help for Tsukasa as they ventured back to their meeting place. He wouldn't be able to see that part of the sea if it weren't for her. One time visit there would suffice. The carvings on the walls manage to let him understand the conditions of the fruit. Although there was still something he needed to confirm. Hopefully, Sahar would be able to help him with that.

He was pulled out of his thoughts upon hearing Zara's worried voice. For a minute, he was still lost as to what she was actually talking about until he noticed her finger circling the love mark he overwrote on her chest. Right, there was that problem too he need to take care of. "Do you think you think that would work?" Tsukasa didn't know Vixen that much yet so he still has doubts that she'll be able to back them up with that lie. Now he really cursed himself for going out of control back there at the caves. "I owe her big for this is she'd be willing to help. More importantly, how are you feeling? Did your somehow recover your strength while you were at the sea?" He had read about sirens before but those were mere legends. With how her legs gave out back there are other things that were not exactly stated in the text books.

Following her line of vision, he noticed that they were indeed hurdled up in a group. Somehow he could not help but feel that there was something big that happened in their absence. "With the look of things that would be a possibility but..." He bend down and started gathering a few shells on that were incidentally plentiful on where they are currently standing. "It's not 100% believable but we can use these shells as our alibi. Say we lost the track of time admiring the great blue sea at the same time gathering these shells." He handed her a few of them to he took the most in his hands.

As they closed in the group, he said to her in a voice only she could hear. "I'll go talk to them first so you can have something to cover up yourself if you want." With that he waltz in casually to the group while holding on to the shells he picked up just now. "Is something the matter?" He asked positioning himself next to Esme.

::: Company ::: Princess Zara, vixen, Gideon, Alex, Edin, Esme, Hazel ::: Mood ::: Cautious ::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

SoujiAtsumi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:02 am
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Edin tried to make him feel better, to tell him not to beat himself up and that there was nothing anyone could have done, but Esme did not feel that way. They ould have called the police sooner. He could have explained to Edin in the first place that he didn’t think she should be alone until something was figured out. There was more that he could have done if he wasn’t too quiet and weak willed to push for his way. A stranger pushed past Alex and Gideon making Esme straighten up, his small body tense and a deep frown on his face. Who was this person? It wasn’t the stalker, the hair was too dark, but he was still someone Esme didn’t know. The already panicked little waiter was just about to step forward, though he had no idea what he would even do, when it became clear that the man was just concerned. Still… Sahar was right; he should be much more gentle with someone who was already injured! Esme nodded with his brow furrowed in concern though he was yet again too quiet to effectively do anything. Fortunately this man left of his own accord.

Tsukasa’s voice actually startled him a little and Esme knew when he nearly jumped that he was much too tightly wound now. He just couldn’t help it. He wanted to at least try to answer Tsukasa’s question, though in his current state he was likely a little difficult to understand. ”S-somebody hurt Edin… He’s been stalking her and I thought she would be okay as long as she was with us, but he was following her and sending her awful messages and pictures and… and she ran off and I didn’t know and he just… he just…” Esme had been speaking entirely too quickly and only upsetting himself more. He blinked rapidly and rubbed his arm across his eyes before just leaning against Gideon’s back once more. He knew he was acting like a child and he knew that he would feel foolish for it later, but he was too upset to even care just then.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach, by the restrooms
♪♪♫ Company: Hazel, Edin, Alex, Vixen, Gideon, Tsukasa
♪♪♫ Mood: Guilty, overwhelmed, moving from panic to upset
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Lady Sage Muffin

african american apparel

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:30 am
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

"Well, that's just a small excuse of mine to stay and chat. Sorry I wasn't much help. I'd heal you but my powers are sealed away by my guardian." she breathed a frustrated sigh as she recalled Inari's 'words of wisdom'.

"Be quiet, child. I'm sealing your powers away for your own good. You ought to understand that. I was the one who raised you. Did you think I wouldn't know what kind of mischief you're up to? Beings like us should never descend into the human world in the first place. I'm making am exceptiom for you so don't you make me change my mind about this."

Vixen snapped out of her own thoughts the moment she noticed Silvia's change in behavioe. The silver haired woman walked outside, seemingly in attempt to escape from something in which raised the fox's suspicion. She tried to join the dots but it didn't seem to make any sense. Vixen followed her out soon after. "Are you alright?" she asked, cocking her head to the side in attempt to observe the change in her expression. Her strange behavior made it seem like she's trying to hide something. Just as she was about to speak up once more, two familiar figures came into sight: the Siren and Prince Charming. A cunning smile appeared on her face almost instantly when she noticed to the "love mark" she inflicted upon Zara's chest. The realization that they had gotten worse made Vixen giggle even more. She knew better than anyone else that she wasn't the one who bruised her but instead.. her gaze drifted towards Tsukasa. "Hello there, charming." she greeted before turning towards the siren who stood not too far away from the crowd. "..and hello to you to, Miss Sex Machine." the fox teased and leaned closer and pointed her finger at the bruise. "Oh? I guess he added a final touch to this lovely over here? Don't worry, I got you covered~! You definitely owe me one. Treat me to desserts next time." a mischievous grin crept its way onto her features, her ears twitching and her tails curling up behind her im excitement. Vixen raised her hands and before the siren managed to escape, her hands had already her friend's chest once again, giving it a long, hard squeeze before letting them go. "Sorry 'bout that, sweetheart. I'm just trying to make the lie a little more believable." Vixen always had her way with getting out of troublesome situations and this is certainly not an exception. The fox couldn't help but laugh at the siren.

"So tell me.. how did your sweet little love making session go?" she fox whispered, her ears perked upwards.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Excited, Mischievous ))
I Think: (( How interesting~! ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Zara, Tsukasa, Alexander, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Calming Down
In the company of: Aiden, Alex, Esme, Gideon, Hazel, Sahar and Vixen
Currently Crushing On: Gideon
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
Song List:

Edin looked over as Zara and Tsukasa began to make their way over. Vixen had popped up to go join Zara. But Tsukasa made his way to Esme. Which he had asked what happened and Esme told him. Then her gaze made its way towards the setting sun, trying to forget what had happened. Well, today is drawing to a close which means this little group might forget about each other. Well, except for Esme and I. Which means.. her shoulder sunk a little,Gideon will inevitably forget about her too. Yeah, he has her number now, but it could easily make its way to the trash.. She felt her mood beginning to sadden until she snapped out of it.

"How about we eat and get some drinks in our systems,eh? Y'know, enjoy each other's company now while we still can and there's still some sun". She pushed herself off the table, wincing in doing so. Edin grabbed her bag and grabbed the light cardigan she left in there for whenever she got cold anywhere. Which was starting to be now since the sun's light was decipating. The temperature began to drop and she shivered a bit. Perhaps a light cardigan was not the best idea to keep warm with..

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel
Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar
SoujiAtsumi
Lyeisander

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

Wearing
Song

Aiden followed the woman's gaze towards the sun. He had always loved the sun set. The warm colors had always relaxed him, made him feel at ease of any worries. Then his gaze went back to the woman beside him, who said her name was Murron, as she closed in her legs. He raised an eyebrow,Does she feel self- conscious about her height? She really shouldn't... "Quite a sight, isn't it?", he had asked her. But, he wasn't talking about the sun set. The warm colors that shined on her brought her color out even more. He had seen a lot of women in his time, but this one was special. She was like a work of art. The way the tones of red and orange caressed her already red locks of hair. Simply breathtaking..

OOC:
Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron kept looking on at the sky, until on impulse she decided to steal a glance at the boy named Aiden. When she glanced over, she found herself staring back at another pair of eyes. He was looking right back at her! The girl tried hard not to blush as she cleared her throat and looked back to the sky. Wondering what he meant when he had spoken those words.

“Yes....it is....."

MakinSammiches

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:06 am
User Image

Wearing
Song

Aiden chuckled a little, Had she really not a clue on what he was referring to or was she playing hard to get? If he took some time to get to know this one, perhaps she can make him forget about Zara. Yes, he was a little worried about the injured woman, but she seemed to be in good hands. Even though he hated seeing women like that. Then his attention turned to her still curled in knees. "M'dear Lady Murron. You do not have to hide yourself from me. I will not judge you. Unless you're secretly a man, than we would have an issue". His gaze went back to the sun,"For you see, I have lived a very long time. Therefore I have fallen for many women in my time. Most of them had died due to old age and some for other reasons. But then there were the ones that went back to their husbands and left me in the dust. Men have also taken women away from me. After too long of tolerating that. I moved here from the United Kingdom. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this. But I do not see the harm in it. I feel like you're a trustworthy person"

OOC:
Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'll be fine, Tsukasa." Zara responded in regards to his concerns of her body aches. She stood up on her own and fought the heaviness. She wasn't willing to admit that it wasn't usual for Sirens to have such weak bodies. It was only Zara; the girl had always been sickly and frail little thing. Though her stubbornness and strong will didn't allow her illness and aches last very long.

She now stared at the shells that that Tsukasa had handed to her for alliby. What great extents they were taking just to pretend like nothing has been done. In the middle of her thoughts, Vixen startled her with a suggestive greeting and mischievous grin. "Sex machine?! Vixen!" Zara dropped the shells and shooed her friend. Although it didn't seem like the fox was done quite yet. She reached a hand up to cover up the hickey but instead Vixen beat her and had her hands on her chest once again. Zara swat her hand away. "Ow, Vixen! They're still -" she lowered her voice and sulked. "They're still sensitive.

Of course the fox loved to cause mischief. That had to be why Zara was so drawn to her. Despite how reckless and absolutely shameless Vixen was, the cunning fox made causing trouble so much fun. As very well expected, Vixen asked in a whisper with obvious curious how it had been. Zara stole a glance at Tsukasa who had already made a move towards the group and then a small mischievous smile to match her friend's own appeared on her face. The siren whispered in the fox's perking ears, "He was so rough. Truthfully... I didn't expect it from him. Could you imagine?" Zara mused about it for a moment, recalling the event with the same blush in her face that probably won't go away for a while. Then suddenly, she remembered the girl from in the cave. She raised a finger to her lips, slightly embarrassed but not at all regretful before confessing to Vixen, "There was someone in there! She heard the whole thing! The poor girl. She called us fiends, Vixen!"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach
ᴡɪᴛʜ Vixen
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Lady Sage Muffin

Chandra Panesar

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

As quickly as he had appeared, the man supposedly related to Edin left. When questioned about Silvia, Sahar glanced back in the direction she had run off in unsurely. "Um, I do not know, she did not say. I think she is squeamish around blood?" It was the only reason he could think of for her running off so suddenly. It wasn't like she had gotten a phone call or text before then...

With her departurer Tsukasa and Zara returned and the half-breed brightened up at the sight of his friend. It was good to see they were alright at least! He let Esme catch Tsukasa up, his attention being stolen away again by Edin. "Hang on!" He placed his hand on her shoulder to keep her from moving further, eyeing her wounds worriedly.

"Food sounds nice, but should you really be moving around so soon? You probably should not be drinking either..." Being drunk and injured wasn't a good combination. Staying on the beach wasn't a good idea either, it would probably be best if she sat on one of the benches for the rest of the evening.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Concerned <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games