Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:03 pm

(Will was looking for drama here, like guards demanding what he was doing in the palace without permission. So please come up with something better or Will is likely to quit.)

Dee folded her arms and said, "Look you guys, if security is this loose, Will might be able to steal anything he wants and you guys will just let him! Seriously, you do not let a stranger into the castle without security. It makes me think that no wonder we had to rescue her from danger. The universe is a dangerous place. Demand of Will what he is doing here or I will do so with force to show you the meaning of security!"

Rock kept quiet about this. Dee was absolutely right. Castles as fancy as this should have tight security. He then asked, "Jinxi, when you went to that other land, before mine, were you taken by force and due to lack of security you were kidnapped?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:38 pm

empress dee
(Will was looking for drama here, like guards demanding what he was doing in the palace without permission. So please come up with something better or Will is likely to quit.)

Dee folded her arms and said, "Look you guys, if security is this loose, Will might be able to steal anything he wants and you guys will just let him! Seriously, you do not let a stranger into the castle without security. It makes me think that no wonder we had to rescue her from danger. The universe is a dangerous place. Demand of Will what he is doing here or I will do so with force to show you the meaning of security!"

Rock kept quiet about this. Dee was absolutely right. Castles as fancy as this should have tight security. He then asked, "Jinxi, when you went to that other land, before mine, were you taken by force and due to lack of security you were kidnapped?"

(Feel free to play a guard who hasn't heard Will is a friend and comes upon him and the girl. twisted )

Jinxi started to laugh, then realized Dee was serious. "But Will is our friend! I told Father so when I first saw him. That's why Sialia is keeping an eye on him. So far all he's done is pick a few wildflowers and have a picnic. He hasn't done anything wrong. Why would we call security?"

Trixi joined in, thumping her chest in pride. "I kidnapped Jinxi! I told her tales Portal Central until she not resist coming see."

Jinxi's father bristled and thundered at Trixi, "YOU! You stole our princess! YOU took her to unknown places into unknown dangers!" With each word he took another menacing step toward the monkey girl. Rajeena reached up and took his arm, but he didn't seem to notice, dragging her along with his slow, inexorable progress.

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:25 pm

(We can do even better than that with a different scene.)

Rock gaped when he heard it was Trixi who took Jinxi. At this he asked, "But doesn't this just prove my mother's point? I mean, Trixi, you are Jinxi's best friend and yet you took her from her home and her family. We all know that Will is here on friendly terms, only exploring I bet, but nonetheless unless security is raised around here, couldn't something worse happen?"

Dee sighed, "I have an idea. Something that will help both our worlds. Why don't I help beef up security by sending some of my guards here? That way we have an alliance, which helps me and you get more protection which helps you."

"Leave it to Ma to come up with an idea like this. But that is a good one. Any guards in mind, Ma?"

"Vegeta could be a great guard and I was thinking maybe Andy with his family could move here too. Andy and Raditz both would make great guards and that new daughter of Andy's...she would scare any crook with her powers."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:21 pm

JoyRose
william-tyler
Surprised that he wasn't noticed yet, Will found a door at last to sneak into. Pulling hard on the oversized wooden door, he slipped behind it once he got it open. Inside, he could not believe his eyes!

The walls, though made of stone had flowers growing out of them! It felt cool inside, but smelled really pretty. "What is with these people and flowers?" Will wondered.

The floor wasn't flat, which was also surprising, but had a lawn instead. At least there was a roof to this place and it really was like a greenhouse castle. As Will ventured further, he found fewer flowers, but found crystal instead. The crystal shone brightly in an abundance of different colors. "Heh, I bet this is the area where Jinxi spent a lot of time. She does love her jewels." Will thought aloud only because there seemed to be nobody about.

The next area he found had a staircase leading up and it forked in two different directions. "Ha ha ha, just like in Beauty and the Beast!" Will joked. He ventured to the east wing first and not surprising, from his earlier joke, he found a library. He also spotted some sort of animal sleeping near one of the shelves.

"I better not disturb the creature,"Will whispered to the air, "For all I know, that's the security mutt. Nice library though."

Exiting the library, he headed to the west wing next and found a museum of art! From child like drawings to masterpieces, this room was a gallery of sorts. He also found a staircase within the gallery leading up.

So, taking the stairs, he found that it once again parted about half-way, but this time in three separate directions. "This must be the tower and the private quarters. Best not disturb them either."

Heading back down the many stairs he climbed, Will went a different direction from the flowery hall. The room he found next had to be the dining room since there was an oversized table there with chairs all around it. Behind the big table was a curtain leading to another room. That room had to have been the kitchen and someone being in there because there was a food smell coming from it. Will's tummy rumbled just then, reminding him that although he ate recently, that he was still hungry.

He tried to escape, but somebody noticed him finally.

(There, I sure hope this was okay and accurate.)

(no worries)

"Sir? May I help you?" a sweet voice asked from behind him. "You sound hungry. Perhaps some food?"

When Will turned toward the voice, he saw a tall, slender form with long pale blue hair wearing an apron over a dress covered in pockets. Her shoes were oddly-shaped but looked sturdy. She smiled tentatively at him when he made eye-contact.

"Sure, that'd be great," Will replied, "But why weren't there any guards around? I was hoping for a bit of a challenge. This is nothing like Hyrule. At least in Hyrule, you had to duck the guards everywhere you looked. Your heart raced as you tried not to get caught. I mean no wonder someone was able to kidnap Jinxi before. I am not here for trouble, so no worries, but still not very fun for adventure."

william-tyler

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:56 pm

Jinxi held up both hands and yelled as loudly as she could, "WAIT! Wait!" When she had everyone's attention (especially her glowering father's), she went on in a normal tone, "Trixi was teasing. What really happened was she came to visit, we became friends, and when she told me about Portal Central, I wanted to go, so I went. Father, I promise you no one actually kidnapped me from here. I left of my own free will. You don't need me here, with Charn and Greysha here, and I've had tons of fun. And everything worked out great - look at my new husband!" Then she turned to Dee and added, "I'd never ask anyone to leave their home and come so far. But if Andy and/or Vegeta wanted to immigrate, I'm sure Father and Mother would welcome them." She gave her parents a meaningful look.

Rextyr did not look completely convinced of all Jinxi had said, although Trixi nodded energetically through the tale. Rajeena patted her husband's arm gently and said to Dee and Jinxi, "Of course we would welcome your friends, dear." Rextyr finally heaved a sigh and nodded silent agreement with his diminutive wife.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:05 pm

william-tyler
"Sure, that'd be great," Will replied, "But why weren't there any guards around? I was hoping for a bit of a challenge. This is nothing like Hyrule. At least in Hyrule, you had to duck the guards everywhere you looked. Your heart raced as you tried not to get caught. I mean no wonder someone was able to kidnap Jinxi before. I am not here for trouble, so no worries, but still not very fun for adventure."

The girl's smile wavered. Food she could easily provide, but adventure was not really on the menu with which she was familiar. "You need a guard? I assure you that you are safe here. If you wish to challenge others, you might try the arena."

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Dee smiled, "Then its settled. I will be sure to send some of my people to help around here. This way we prevent anything else from becoming a major mishap."

Rock sighed, then he said, "That reminds me, don't you and I still have to pick a place of our own, Jinxi? From what you have seen, where would be your choice?"

He had a feeling that Trixi was going to have a say in it too whether he liked it or not. She looked way to excited at the moment.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:05 am

empress dee
Dee smiled, "Then its settled. I will be sure to send some of my people to help around here. This way we prevent anything else from becoming a major mishap."

Rock sighed, then he said, "That reminds me, don't you and I still have to pick a place of our own, Jinxi? From what you have seen, where would be your choice?"

He had a feeling that Trixi was going to have a say in it too whether he liked it or not. She looked way to excited at the moment.

The smile Jinxi gave Rock was ... different than smiles he'd seen before. More ... professional. "I haven't decided yet. We'll talk about it later, I think." Then she rose from the water, toweled dry with a big, fluffy towel from a colorful stack of them near-by, and redressed. With her 'smile' still firmly in place, she said brightly, "Maybe it's time to eat by now? I'll check on Sheffica and find out."

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:00 am

JoyRose
william-tyler

The girl's smile wavered. Food she could easily provide, but adventure was not really on the menu with which she was familiar. "You need a guard? I assure you that you are safe here. If you wish to challenge others, you might try the arena."

will laughed. Then he said, "I could probably make a good guard. So where shall I wait for my food?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:48 am

JoyRose
empress dee

The smile Jinxi gave Rock was ... different than smiles he'd seen before. More ... professional. "I haven't decided yet. We'll talk about it later, I think." Then she rose from the water, toweled dry with a big, fluffy towel from a colorful stack of them near-by, and redressed. With her 'smile' still firmly in place, she said brightly, "Maybe it's time to eat by now? I'll check on Sheffica and find out."

Rock got out too and got redressed whereas Dee stayed in the pool enjoying her fish like form. "Fair enough. Come to think of it, I am pretty hungry."

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:57 am

empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock got out too and got redressed whereas Dee stayed in the pool enjoying her fish like form. "Fair enough. Come to think of it, I am pretty hungry."

Jinxi took Rock's hand as they walked into the palace towards the kitchens. She smiled up at him, so grateful for his solid presence.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:01 am

william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler

will laughed. Then he said, "I could probably make a good guard. So where shall I wait for my food?"

The girl's eyebrows raised in doubt, but she silently turned and led him toward the kitchens. They all entered at about the same time, Rock and Jinxi from one end, William and his guide from the other.

The kitchens were a huge set of rooms, bustling with several people doing different chores. One youngling saw them all at once and shouted in a high squeak, "Invaders!"

Jinxi ruffled the small one's hair and laughed, saying, "Have I been gone so long you no longer recognize me, Skweekr?"

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 am

JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler

The girl's eyebrows raised in doubt, but she silently turned and led him toward the kitchens. They all entered at about the same time, Rock and Jinxi from one end, William and his guide from the other.

The kitchens were a huge set of rooms, bustling with several people doing different chores. One youngling saw them all at once and shouted in a high squeak, "Invaders!"

Jinxi ruffled the small one's hair and laughed, saying, "Have I been gone so long you no longer recognize me, Skweekr?"

Dee smiled and giggled a bit. "Skweeker, now that's a cute name. I'd name a pokemon that and I love pokemon."

"Yeah, probably for a pachirisu or a marill,"Rock added.

"Nah, it'd be for a pikachu."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:12 pm

empress dee
Dee smiled and giggled a bit. "Skweeker, now that's a cute name. I'd name a pokemon that and I love pokemon."

"Yeah, probably for a pachirisu or a marill,"Rock added.

"Nah, it'd be for a pikachu."

Sqweekr looked from one stranger to the other, decided they actually were being nice, and piped up, "What's a pokemon pikachu?"

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:02 am

empress dee

JoyRose

Lemnear continued to help her mamma with Andy ( her daddy ) as best as she could. Her powers and abilities still "fixing" themselves but she does let her mamma know when she is hungry or need a change.

{ This could be used as a "Flashback". ^^; }
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games