Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:42 pm

((The story of Shinji, Sabu and Chiyo returning to Konoha will be told another time, right now, Sabu needs to re-take the Jounin Exam))
"Booya!" Shinji screamed as arrived at the Konoha gates. "Sabu-sensei, you go on without us! Go do your exam!"
Shinji now had to endure Chiyo on his back, plus the (Insanely heavy Scroll that weighs more than Chiyo) scroll.
This won't be good for my spinal chord... The pain... Shinji thought whilst enduring the pain of Chiyo's Scroll.
"Okay! To my apartment!" Shinji managed to gasp.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:51 pm

Hei Tei, who had already boarded the ship, checked his backpack.
Dammit, forgot the Fuuma's...

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:13 pm

Silly Genji

((The story of Shinji, Sabu and Chiyo returning to Konoha will be told another time, right now, Sabu needs to re-take the Jounin Exam))
"Booya!" Shinji screamed as arrived at the Konoha gates. "Sabu-sensei, you go on without us! Go do your exam!"
Shinji now had to endure Chiyo on his back, plus the (Insanely heavy Scroll that weighs more than Chiyo) scroll.
This won't be good for my spinal chord... The pain... Shinji thought whilst enduring the pain of Chiyo's Scroll.

Sabu nodded. Although he was a jounin, he was promoted under special circumtances and he wanted to see if he was really cut out to do it. He hurried to the docks.

"Are you doing ok Shinji-kun?" Chiyo asked as she was carried to Shinji's apartment. She could hear the strain in his voice.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:57 pm

((Sorry didn't know, please next time be a bit more polite though when saying, stay away could have been, re edit your post or such, please next time, even if this is not your thread, please be curtiest when saying such a thing. And I will fix that last post. Sorry for the miss understanding.))

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:28 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Sorry didn't know, please next time be a bit more polite though when saying, stay away could have been, re edit your post or such, please next time, even if this is not your thread, please be curtiest when saying such a thing. And I will fix that last post. Sorry for the miss understanding.))

((He's always like that in a way....))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:51 am

((I see, well i just didn't know and I'm sorry still, so I dont want to intrupt any of the RP, I'm going to post now of something Shin is doing. thank you again sorry for the miss understanding.))

Shin noticing places are clothing, and has no place to go so he starts walking the streets. scared for himself now thinking maybe he wasted his time, wasted his travels coming to a place that he has no clue on what to do. He sits on a cement bench in a circle like area. Alone and thinking what to do, his thoughts worried.

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:31 am

Kai stood out on the main deck of the Uchiha clans ship which had anchored of shore to wait for the main ship.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:36 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

((uh....sorry))

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:52 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

((uh....sorry))

((Thumbs up, lol.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:09 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu nodded. Although he was a jounin, he was promoted under special circumtances and he wanted to see if he was really cut out to do it. He hurried to the docks.

"Are you doing ok Shinji-kun?" Chiyo asked as she was carried to Shinji's apartment. She could hear the strain in his voice.
"YESsss! I AM OKAY!" Shinji shouted out, trying to keep up the weight.
People around him stared at him and laughed.
"SHUT UP!!" Shinji panted as he trod along.
As soon as he reached his apartment door he quickly let one hand of Chiyo and plunged into on of his pockets, pulled out a key, that was follow a thrust and turn. All of that was done in one fluid motion. Shinji burst into his room, placed Chiyo very gently on a nearby chair and flung himself onto his bed.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:36 am

Kai sat down on the main deck of the Uchiha clan ship drinking some green tea and eating ramen.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:23 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"YESsss! I AM OKAY!" Shinji shouted out, trying to keep up the weight.
People around him stared at him and laughed.
"SHUT UP!!" Shinji panted as he trod along.
As soon as he reached his apartment door he quickly let one hand of Chiyo and plunged into on of his pockets, pulled out a key, that was follow a thrust and turn. All of that was done in one fluid motion. Shinji burst into his room, placed Chiyo very gently on a nearby chair and flung himself onto his bed.

Chiyo smiled. "You did very will Shinji-kun. Your apartment is very nice." She looked around the room and smiled. Perhap this boy would help Sabu with a few of his problems. "So we do I get to meet this Chou?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:36 pm

Kai finished eating his ramen. "That was delicious." Kai said getting up walking around the ship drinking his green tea.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:12 pm

Rio was looking through his wallet, at his picture he kept in it. The first one showed his mother holding him as a baby, with his father next to her. They were both in their Anbu commander uniforms, and his father had the face that said he was not happy to be having his picture taken, but willing to do it for Iris. His mother's eye's were like his, but her hair was dark green also, a sign of a pure blooded Ohmu clansmen, which was long and tide in the middle with one band. Raith had his usually look of shaggy, ungromed dark grey hair and his blood red eyes, a sign of his Kama blood.

The next photo was the first one with his genin teammates and his teach, his father, would had long since started wear his own clothing in place of Jonin fatigues. He wore all black clothing that covered his entire body, concealing the 475 pounds of liquid metal training wieghts he wore. And you could also see his 6 ninja-adept swords placed in pairs by his shoulder, waist and on the small of his back. His eyes were both grey though, since he had taken the eyes from a Tao clansmen he killed that betrayed the vortex region. He once agian did not look amused at the picture taking situation he was in.

the last photos Rio looked at were a few of him and Reena messing around, giving each other noggies and rabbit ears and other silly crap, he remembered they were incredibly board that day. As he looked at the pistures he toyed with a small square box in his hand, fliping the top open and shut again, a glint of somthing shiny bearly seeable as he did so.

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:27 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi grabbed the paper. "Yea I know I just trained for the Exams a while ago..." He said. "Can you tell me what time it is now?"

The man shook his head slowly. He pointed at he paper and stood silently. His eyes looked dull, but oddly had a sharpness to them.
"Oh. Ok then. Can you speak? I haven't heard a word from you yet." he says.

The man shook his head. He noticed other chuunin heading fotr the harbor so he headed there as well. Perhaps the exam whould be held there.
He walked along the path to the harbor. "So you new around here?"
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games