Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:48 pm
"Seilene I smell a wolf heading our way and coming towards us very fast maybe it is the she wolf we are looking for so maybe we should just wait here....."Sora says quietly to Seilene not taking her eyes of the male wolf
"And something is bothering me about that male wolf..."She says trailing off

Hero notices the red wolf looking at him "I guess I will tell you my name,it is Hero........."he says starting to growl cause the grey she wolf was heading their way.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:02 pm
Looking at Sora Seilene sighs,"You're right, then we'll just wait here." Noticing Sora's reactions to hero, she whispers, "Whats the matter?" Then looking back at hero, "Im Seilene...."

Arkanna came to the edge of the woods, looking around she spots hero instantly, "you're here...." she starts to mumble. then turning to Seilene, she grinned, "So I finally found you...."

Seilene looked at Arkanna funny, "only cause we let you. stare "  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:03 pm
"So Hero.......why are you growling......"Sora asks confused?

Hero doesn't answer her just keeps looking where the she wolf may come out and continues to growl....

(Man he is in a bad mood!!!!!Hope he doesn't have a fight with Arkanna!!!!
Maybe he will but that would be bad!!!!! sad So Tune in Next time to see what happens Next in the loved or loveless!!!!!*throws graffti*I joke!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:07 pm
Hero looks at her and stops his growling and looks at the grey and black she wolves with a a curious look on his face
"So.....Seilene is your name what is your relationship with this grey she wolf?"He askes not taking his bright demonic green eyes of the grey she wolf...
(I was a little late with the my second comment above this one but that goes before your comment K Seilene?)  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:15 pm
Seilene looked at Arkanna then to Hero, "Unfortunately she's my sister." Seilene says unamused.

Arkanna gave Hero a sneer, then looked to Seilene, "You didn't have to tell him... stare " Arkanna then snickered, looking at the red wolf who was about a foot shorter than herself, " And who's the pup?"

((don't take pup personally sweatdrop she calls eveyone that))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:20 pm
Sora snarls to that comment "I'm not a pup!!!!!and you have no right to call names before you even know me"Sora snarls showing her huge teeth

Hero sees the sneer and starts to growl"well I feel sorry for you cause if she was my sis I would kill myself"Hero says calmly backing away from the Blood red she wolf cause of her mood....."What is the red wolfs name?" whispers Hero to Seilene  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:32 pm
Seilene sighs and says to Hero, "That's Sora..."

Arkanna chuckles,"Fiesty are we?" She then turns to Hero, "Do you really think I care what you say...." stare Keeping her expression, "So girl whats your name?" Waiting for her answer Arkanna turns to Seilene, "You pick the weirdest ones to hang with...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:36 pm
"My name is Sora....."Sora says not dropping her snarls"You're pretty weird yourself....."Sora says in a mean tone "I'm going to get something to drink..."Sora says not waiting for any answers and turns and walks away

Hero watches Sora leave and turns back to the others "Well Seilene's sister what is your name?My is Hero..."he says in a cool,calm tone

(Dang Sora is mad!!!!!!!I hope Sora will be okay!!!!! sad )  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:42 pm
Seilene walks over to Arkanna and knocks her one, "Fool.... see what you did." She then walks back to the river.

Arkanna takes the hit and laughs, "My name is Arkanna, heh, I seem to make most mad." She grins, "Too bad Im acting like myself." She snickers again, looking at Hero, "You going with them?" She says coldly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:49 pm
Sora back at the falls goes on a rock lays down and turns to her human form......looking back up at the sky with her eyes.......(remeber she wears a bandanna over her eyes so no one knows what color they are)she sighs and turns back into her wolf form and lays down puts her tail over her face and then mumbles "That stupid wolf...."then falls asleep
(don't take that serously!!!!"

'Are you coming?"Hero asks walking towards the falls after Seilene and Sora...."Why do you like to make people mad?"He asks before disappering in the shadows....  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:58 pm
Seilene looks back, hearing Hero's question, stare "That personality trait is in her blood, she takes after father." Then turning back she walks to the falls and climbs up to a ledge and lays there.

Arkanna grows mad, ignoring Hero, she runs to Seilene, looking above at her, "Why the hell did you talk about that b*****d!!! You know and swore to never talk about him!!!!" She starts to shake with rage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:03 pm
Sora is awoken by yelling and sees Seilene,Hero,and Arkanna since she does not what to get any madder than she is and get into the fight she goes up a 2 rocks lays down and watches.......her blood red coat glowing it's demonic glow

'Whats your problem?Why do you hate your dad?'Hero askes now intrested in the newest arguement then sees a glow of blood red and looks up to see that it was Sora's fur shining by the fullmoons light

(you don't mind if it is night out do you?)  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:12 pm
Arkanna quickly turns to Hero and snarls,"It doesn't concern the likes of you!!" Then climbs halfway up the cliff, noticing a red glow, Arkanna turns and looks Sora coldly, "What do you want..." She starts to calm down, while saying that.

Seilene turns into her human form and throws a stone at Arkanna. It hits her head, "Will you knock it off.... I barely remember him...."

((If you want to see my human form go to the character profiles. I think im on the last pg. domokun sure i don't mind ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:17 pm
"I didn't do nothing wrong..."Says Sora turning into her human form........."and sorry about earlier I let my anger control me so you want to be friends or not.."says Sora patting Arkanna on the head to calm her down,and looking at her thourgh her bandanna...

Hero then says"Sorry!!!! I won't ask that again!!!!!" he says turning into his human form and leaning on a tree  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Arkanna moves from Sora, turning to her human form, "Im not one to be petted...." then with a huff she climbs up and hides behind Seilene, mumbling she says, "I'll think about it...."

Seilene turns around and pulls on Arkanna's face, "Awwwww..come on, can't you be nice for once?" Seilene starts laughing as Arkanna swats her hand. Then turning to Sora, she winks.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games