Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:45 pm

Dru took cover around the trees and sniffed the other wolves out.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:20 pm

I know some one out there*angle scan*ha your in there,stay there.

flame red wolf

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:02 pm

"becareful flame"*said shuicho
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:30 pm

* Branwen was happy Shuicho helped her out. She kinda glanced at him and blushed a little. She found Shuicho attractive but kept quiet. She allowed him to help her. Than she glanced at Shuicho "what does Flame mean about angel scan?"*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:18 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen was happy Shuicho helped her out. She kinda glanced at him and blushed a little. She found Shuicho attractive but kept quiet. She allowed him to help her. Than she glanced at Shuicho "what does Flame mean about angel scan?"*
"he's part angel"*shuicho walks upto branwen and whispers in her ear*"you know i still need a mate"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:21 pm

you know Im a guardin angle

flame red wolf

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:26 pm

flame red wolf
you know Im a guardin angle
then it wasdestiney the three of us met. branwen and i were ment to be together and protected by you
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:07 pm

*shadow slips into the pond then crawls out onto land soaked and looks at brawen with a goofy face* maybe i shouldnt of stood so close to the pond *shadow says to brawen*

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:10 pm

"yea that would help"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:54 pm

* Branwen blushed at what Shuicho said. "Perhaps we should talk alone about this." said Branwen looking a Shuicho. Although Branwen forgot after healing Shuicho again she was a little weak. She wobbled when she walked. "Goodness, I have never had a dizzy spell before." she said embarressed. "I just need to rest a moment and sat down." she didn't enjoy the dizzyness.

"So your guardian angel?" she said looking a Flame. "I'm a Victorian Cherub. I am also a guardian but also wolf." she said looking proudly at them all.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:56 pm

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen blushed at what Shuicho said. "Perhaps we should talk alone about this." said Branwen looking a Shuicho. Although Branwen forgot after healing Shuicho again she was a little weak. She wobbled when she walked. "Goodness, I have never had a dizzy spell before." she said embarressed. "I just need to rest a moment and sat down." she didn't enjoy the dizzyness.

"So your guardian angel?" she said looking a Flame. "I'm a Victorian Cherub. I am also a guardian but also wolf." she said looking proudly at them all.
*shuicho nuzzeled up to branwen*"what do you wan't to know about me, branwen?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:04 am

* When Shuicho nuzzled up to Branwen. She was suprised, nervous, and felt her heart beat a billion times faster. "Oh my."she thought to herself. Than she finally responded to Shuicho question "Umm anything? Tell, me about where your from. Your story. . .I'm a wonderful listener. Plus, I'm a little weak from healing you earlier. she said smiling."

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:55 am

(in the cave) hello I know someones in here we won't hurt you, where your friends*whispers* and I'm a gaurdian angel
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:49 am

*jumps back and smacks flame into the cave*"ha ha flame"*then jumps back to branwen*"my story is a little hard for me to tell. it's got a lot of death and destruction in it"*holds up paw to show a mark*"this was the mark of my family any one born with my family's blood has this mark"((the mark is a flame no pun intended))

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:39 am

* She continues to listen to Shuicho about himself. She glanced at the mark and than returns to his eyes. "Well, I won't force you to tell me anything. Although, you have asked me to be your mate. And I believe I have some right to something. I'm not at all pressuring you to tell me everything all at once. Although I don't want secrets with the mate i choose to be with." she said with an understanding voice. "I am very understanding and a very good friend perhaps more." she said smiling at him.*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games