Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:23 pm

she silently reached out her powers again and withdrew them quickly "I just thought that you would like to know that you birthing time grows clooser...."then she layed down and went silent
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:25 pm

Heart wanted to snarl at Aubrianna for using her powers on her. But she stooped when she remembered that she had once done that too. She wondered what had come over her. Perhaps it was the greif of all happening so soon.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:26 pm

without trying she felt the rush of emotion coming from heart" Im sorry heart."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:40 pm

Heart looked at her, "It's alright I guess... I think I'm just tired that's all..." Heart said sadly.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:43 pm

"Im so tired, my pregnancy is draining everything out of me I cant imagine how you feel,but it seems my pups are growing faster than they are supposed to" se felt her stomach which was now much larger
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:53 pm

"Maybe theres more pups then you think..." Heart suggested. She placed her head on her paws in tiredness. She was still awake but her eyes were closed. She dimly paid attention to her surroundings.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:03 pm

"heart! get down from there! NOW!"she jumped up into the tree and grabbed the slightly limp heart and carried her to the ground."are you ok?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:07 pm

"Yes...I'm fine... why? what happened?" Heart asked not knowing if something had happened or not.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:12 pm

"Im sorry but I think you need get to a ...safe spot....I think your going to have a surprize soon and I dont need my powers to see that."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:15 pm

Heart looked at her and realized she was right when she felt a sudden pain in her stomach. She turned to Aubrianna and growled she didn't mean it but it had come out of a reaction to being almost time for her to birth. She ran to a den in the forest as quickly as she could and she laid down in there.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:17 pm

she ran quickly after her
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:15 pm

Heart slowly walked around the lake. Her hair was white with the minuscule icicles that clung to her body. Heart watched her breath fog up before her. The valley seemed dead with an eeirie silence. And for a moment she wished she was dead with it. She let out a lone howl into the sunsetting sky above her. It broke the silence that had so disturbed her. Some birds flew from a tree there wings causing more noise. A noise that she had missed.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:20 pm

*as he watched her from accross the lake he whispered to the wind as it careied tyo the birds...* "go to her make her comfortable for me, please she needs it" *he stretched his wings and let some feathers fly to her as he watched getting up preparing to walk away like he knew he would have to*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:33 pm

Heart jumped into a tree nearby her. She saw the feathers float to the groind and stared at them. She looked up and saw Drave across the lake. She furrowed her eyes. She hated him, for what he had done to her, even though it could be said that it was also her fault, her stupidity.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

kaliasa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:36 pm

Kali say in a tree a ways a way staring around. She hadn't seen anyone in a long time and that made her sad but she's been here and there now and then
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games