Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:16 am
ethuil
ah, gypsy is right darl..my gran used to run naked with them thru the contry fields of ireland before she met my poppy. xp
Im fanatical...I need to find something else to de-stress with over the off season me thinks. gonk
Im not elusive, just unlucky

No, you are elusive. I havne't met you, therefore, elusive. 3nodding
Mysteriousness surrounding Luke disappeared when I met him, so you are yet to be unveiled from the cloak of mystery. domokun
But yes, results I like. I actually prefer to watch Soccer over AFL, but that's not saying alot, I quite enjoy watching Soccer nowadays. Go the Queensland Roar. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:31 am
DNA_Guru
ethuil
ah, gypsy is right darl..my gran used to run naked with them thru the contry fields of ireland before she met my poppy. xp
Im fanatical...I need to find something else to de-stress with over the off season me thinks. gonk
Im not elusive, just unlucky

No, you are elusive. I havne't met you, therefore, elusive. 3nodding
Mysteriousness surrounding Luke disappeared when I met him, so you are yet to be unveiled from the cloak of mystery. domokun
But yes, results I like. I actually prefer to watch Soccer over AFL, but that's not saying alot, I quite enjoy watching Soccer nowadays. Go the Queensland Roar. XD

ah, well thats true...i have just been unlucky enuff to be busy when the mng are on...must ahve another.  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:38 am
There'll be one before the end of the year if I have anything to do with it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:41 am
DNA_Guru
There'll be one before the end of the year if I have anything to do with it. 3nodding

heheh orsm. but im at uni til the end of november...  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:51 am
Early December then. I don't want to come up before my 18th now do I. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:08 am
DNA_Guru
Early December then. I don't want to come up before my 18th now do I. xp

hell no. am having a birthday party in woomba...will send out invites but you better bloody come.  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:12 am
We shall see, indeed we shall see. 3nodding
Get the whole gang together though. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:50 am
DNA_Guru
We shall see, indeed we shall see. 3nodding
Get the whole gang together though. domokun

I was planning on it. tis a heaven and hell theme...cannot wait. big piss up...am so old. turning 20...  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:54 am
Old fogey. XD

Myeah, I'll come along, transport pending at whatnot. I'll bring my Jesus outfit...well...I might have to formulate one. o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:23 am
DNA_Guru
Old fogey. XD

Myeah, I'll come along, transport pending at whatnot. I'll bring my Jesus outfit...well...I might have to formulate one. o_o

I know. My old walker is gettign all rusty and the wheels are starting to wobble.

I'm going as a demon...just for s & g's.

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:35 am
Yeah fair enough. I am Jesus though, you must understand. D;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:07 am
DNA_Guru
Yeah fair enough. I am Jesus though, you must understand. D;

but jesus is my homeboy. xp  

ethuil

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:38 am
I thought I was your homeboy? crying

Sorry about today Raya, I tried calling you, but you weren't home, and didn't answer your damn mobile, then I think you turned it off >.< Then I got called and asked if I wanted to do abit of work in the office, so yeah.

Anyways, I always go to the Muddy Farmer on Tuesday nights, I'll TRY and call you tomorow, or you could try calling ME even xp either way really.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:02 am
Corbin DeSeer
I thought I was your homeboy? crying

Sorry about today Raya, I tried calling you, but you weren't home, and didn't answer your damn mobile, then I think you turned it off >.< Then I got called and asked if I wanted to do abit of work in the office, so yeah.

Anyways, I always go to the Muddy Farmer on Tuesday nights, I'll TRY and call you tomorow, or you could try calling ME even xp either way really.

I was wondering who rang me. I was all hopeful and thought it was one of the boys from last night... wink I was in the physio when you rang me sorry sweet... sweatdrop

I will be back again on saturday...am thinkign bout hitting town... you should come... 3nodding heart

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:34 am
So I'm your homeboy? D;

Brilliant, I just have what....2 months to grow a Jesus beard. O_o  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games