Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:01 pm
((yeah, i'm not going to post again until she does... where would you like to start rping?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:08 pm
((iight.. but I have to leave right now : ( it's getting a bit late here and I still gotta get thigns done for school and all. I'll do my best to get online sometime this week tho))

[applz]

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:09 pm
((okay smile ttyl then))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:01 pm
((Eh, sorry guys! ><;; ))

Tumorias was day-dreaming during the howls between Kalten and Keara. A sudden sneeze that came through her nose and mouth brought her back to Earth. Looking around she didn't see Keara nor Kalten. Getting up from her sitting position she sniffs the air to catch the two wolves scent and deer blood not to far away. Walking towards it she soons makes it to the two, "Sorry.. I was day-dreaming."

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:36 pm
Keara looked at her and giggled as she swallowed a small chunk of meat whole.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Hero just leaned against a ruin wall and closed his eyes. He was being lazy and he knew it. He really didn't mind though. He liked the peace, quiet, and relaxation.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:38 pm
"Nii-chan!" Suyuri called out, running around the ruins. Her light blue eyes searched quickly over the place, "Nii-chan! where'd you go?" she called again hoping for a response. Knowing that she had wondered off herself, she started to looked around again.
((mwahaha! .....he))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 pm
Hero opened his eyes when he heard the familiar voice calling for him. Getting up he walks around some corners then sees his so called new sister running around looking for him. "I'm over here!" He called out.

(( xD ))

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:59 pm
Suyuri stopped and looked over at where he called, seeing him she sighs lightly and runs to him, "There you are Nii-chan!" she looked down, "Sorry...I ran off.." she apologized.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:16 pm
Hero softly chuckled as he patted her head a couple of times before returning his hand to his side, "No problem.." He started, "You'll need to know your way around sooner or later."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Suyuri closed an eye while he patted her. Then looked up at him and smiled, happy he wasn't mad. She nodded lightly, "Right!" she said happily.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:13 pm
Hero let a small yet, kind smile play across his lips. Showing a side to him he hasn't shown in a long time. Putting his hands in his pockets he starts to walk, slow enough for Suyuri to follow him. "What would you like to do today, Suyuri?"

Nutella Mocha

Love is a darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:15 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero let a small yet, kind smile play across his lips. Showing a side to him he hasn't shown in a long time. Putting his hands in his pockets he starts to walk, slow enough for Suyuri to follow him. "What would you like to do today, Suyuri?"
A wolf looked at the human. and then turned in to her neko form. She began to walk and then she ran and then fell to the ground next to the other human. She layed there thinking to her self. I most likly look stupid. Way to go me . She started to sit up as she did that she looked at the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:40 pm
When she finally got to the ruins she got ontop of a bolder like pillar and looked around the ruins. She saw no trace of him, but his scent was very fresh. She then saw three humans and one of then was laying on the ground. Huyana tilted her head sidways a little bit trying to figure out why she was doing that. She then looked at the boy and noticed it was Hero. Huyana then looked for a way to get to them throught the maze like ruins. She then located a path to them. After Huyana found the path to take she jumped down off the pillar like bolder, and used the path to get to them. When she was just a wall behind them she decided to turn into her human form. When she fully transformed she came out from behind the wall and looked at the girl that was on the ground. " Need help? " she asked as she lent a hand to the strange girl.

NamiSan92

Love is a darkness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:17 pm
The neko looked up " No im ok " She got to her feet and looked at the girl " You are a halfa? Are you " her voice was very gentle. Blood slowly went down her leg. The neko held her side. then her side began to glow and the blood went away " yeah i can like heal my self "  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games