Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MerrickTheDarkOne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:12 am
NAME: Sam
APPEARANCE: It's in my journal from a few monthes ago i'm too lazy to go find it
FAV. BANDS: Otep, Marilyn Manson, Trivium, Alien Soup, Rise Against, Seether
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: hanging out, listening to music, writing poetry
PERSONALITY: (I probably have borderline personality disorder) I'm usually pretty random and I like joking around but sometimes I have attitude problems and I can get on people's nerves
PET PEEVES: I hate it when people get on my case about things that they should just leave me alone
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like spikes and bondage(which I'mnot allowed to wear damn my catholic mother), Dying my hair different color(right now it's dark brown with red and orange highlights, very subtle highlights, blond tips and a little of my banghs are blonde), I like places and people i can just be myself. I dislike preppy girls with attitude problems, people treating me like an animal, People calling me poser since I've cut back on all the s**t i used to wear(i miss my collars but i've still got my trench coat ^_^), 1337 talk, pink.
REASON FOR JOINING:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:08 pm
NAME: Thren

APPEARANCE: Varies, I pretty much wear whatever I feel/want to wear at any given time.

FAV. BANDS: I have a huge list... Here is a small portion of that list...

Note: I listen to Rock, Goth, Alternative, Metal (all metal), Techno, Japanese, Rap (Some urban but not really), Old School, Breakin' Music, R&B, Oldies, Freestyle (not rap, that heart throb s**t lol), Mixes, Reggae, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Plena, Bomba.. and more lol.

Some examples mrgreen :

The Cure, STP, POD, GNR, Aerosmith, Pantera, Damageplan, Android Lust, ACDC, Bon Jovi, Atreyu, ATC, Linkin Park, Incubus, No Doubt, Black Sabbath, Greatful Dead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Metallica, Velvet Revolver, System of a Down, Mudvayne, Everclear, Thrill Kill Kult, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Candlebox, Concrete Blonde, Cyndi Lauper, Disturbed, DJ Mystk, Wumpscut, Dropbox, Enigma, Evanescence, George Clinton, My Chemical Romance, Fuel, George Lamond, Ill Nino, Godsmack, Helmet, Green Day, HIM, Judas Priest, Inxs, Lacuna Coil, Korn, Lostprophets, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Nightwish, Motley Crue, Nevermore, Omnicide, Ozzy, Nirvana, NIN, Papa Roach, Prince, Puddle of Mudd, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Queen, Seather, Saliva, Shadows Fall, Shinedown, Silvertide, Simple Plan, Slayer, Slipknot, Smile Empty Soul, Soundgarden Spineshank, Staind, Stone Sour, Story of the Year, Limp Bizkit, Taproot, Switchfoot, The Cranberries, Three Days Grace, Thornley, Train, Tool, Trust Company, Type O Negative, Van Halen, Verve Pipe, White Stripes, VnV Nation, Violent Femmes, A Perfect Circle, 311, 12 Stones, Lords of Acid, Skindred, Submersed, Sum 41, Voodoo & Serano, Yellowcard, Aaliyah, Tupac, KRS One, Al Green, Angie Martinez, Angie Stone, Blackalicious, Blackstreet, Bone Thugs and Harmoney, Twista, Busta Rhymes, Crucial Conflict, Do or Die, Donnell Jones, Ciara, Bobby Womack, EnVogue, Allure, Terror Squad, Eminem, Erykah Badu, The Roots, Jodeci, Jagged Edge, R.Kelly, Jonelle, Method Man & Red Man, Lauren Hill, Brian McKnight, New Edition, Gangstar, Talib Kwelib, Hi-Tek, Shyne, Mr. Vegas, Sean Paul, Outkast, Mary J, Raphael Saadiq, Ginuwine, The Fugees, Jurasic 5, Mos Def, Nas, LL Cool J, Kieth Sweat, Silk, Notorious B.I.G, Nucleus, Pharcyde, Prodigy & Mobb Deep, Raekwon, Shai, Musiq, TLC, Old Madonna tracks, Xscape, Will Smith, Too Kool Kris, Julian Jupin' Perez, Bad Boy Bill, Legendary Hot Mix 5 on 102.7 FM WBMX (Chicago's Legendary radio station bebi!), DJ Baby Huey, Kanye West, DMX, Lionel Richie, Luther Vandross, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Micheal Jackson, The Temptations, Fleetwood Mac, Marc Anthony, Tito Puentes, Juan Luis Guerra, Monchy y Alexandra, Fulanito, DLG, Son by Four, Aventuras, Santana, Adolescentes, Big Boi, Vico C, Ivy Queen, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Luny Tunes, Cheka, Bimbo, Tego Calderon, Yandel, Di, Eddie Dee, Enrique y Joelito, Hector y Tito, La Hill, Lito y Polaco, Laden, Nicky Jam, Orly, Ranking Ston, Trebol Clan, Zion y Lennox... lots more.

SEXUALITY: I am a heterosexual (strickly dickly not lickly clitly lol) female.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, studying, listening to various types of music, helping a lot of people, talking with friends, conversing with various Otherkin, teaching as I continue to learn (a never ending process no matter how much you think you know).

PERSONALITY: View my profile and read the "About" section to find out.

PET PEEVES: I can't think of any at the moment.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Hmm, I dislike dishonesty and people who are with a passion. If you can't be true to yourself you can't be true to others either. Why lie about who you are, what you are, where you're from or anything of those sorts? There is no point to do so. Just be honest with me and we'll be fine. I also dislike people who try to say I am someone I am not and of course those that try to change my beliefs or even say that I am "evil" just because I have different beliefs than your own. To all of the above, I say kiss my Puerto Rican and Cuban a** with tongue and all. Hmm, I happen to like the opposite of what I dislike (obviously lol).

REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I like the fact that the guild is organized and isn't feeding into the bullshit, stigmas, and misconceptions society has deemed upon people like us and the fact that it seems fun and easy going.

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:15 pm
Lady_Threnody
NAME: Thren

APPEARANCE: Varies, I pretty much wear whatever I feel/want to wear at any given time.

FAV. BANDS: I have a huge list... Here is a small portion of that list...

Note: I listen to Rock, Goth, Alternative, Metal (all metal), Techno, Japanese, Rap (Some urban but not really), Old School, Breakin' Music, R&B, Oldies, Freestyle (not rap, that heart throb s**t lol), Mixes, Reggae, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Plena, Bomba.. and more lol.

Some examples mrgreen :

The Cure, STP, POD, GNR, Aerosmith, Pantera, Damageplan, Android Lust, ACDC, Bon Jovi, Atreyu, ATC, Linkin Park, Incubus, No Doubt, Black Sabbath, Greatful Dead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Metallica, Velvet Revolver, System of a Down, Mudvayne, Everclear, Thrill Kill Kult, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Candlebox, Concrete Blonde, Cyndi Lauper, Disturbed, DJ Mystk, Wumpscut, Dropbox, Enigma, Evanescence, George Clinton, My Chemical Romance, Fuel, George Lamond, Ill Nino, Godsmack, Helmet, Green Day, HIM, Judas Priest, Inxs, Lacuna Coil, Korn, Lostprophets, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Nightwish, Motley Crue, Nevermore, Omnicide, Ozzy, Nirvana, NIN, Papa Roach, Prince, Puddle of Mudd, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Queen, Seather, Saliva, Shadows Fall, Shinedown, Silvertide, Simple Plan, Slayer, Slipknot, Smile Empty Soul, Soundgarden Spineshank, Staind, Stone Sour, Story of the Year, Limp Bizkit, Taproot, Switchfoot, The Cranberries, Three Days Grace, Thornley, Train, Tool, Trust Company, Type O Negative, Van Halen, Verve Pipe, White Stripes, VnV Nation, Violent Femmes, A Perfect Circle, 311, 12 Stones, Lords of Acid, Skindred, Submersed, Sum 41, Voodoo & Serano, Yellowcard, Aaliyah, Tupac, KRS One, Al Green, Angie Martinez, Angie Stone, Blackalicious, Blackstreet, Bone Thugs and Harmoney, Twista, Busta Rhymes, Crucial Conflict, Do or Die, Donnell Jones, Ciara, Bobby Womack, EnVogue, Allure, Terror Squad, Eminem, Erykah Badu, The Roots, Jodeci, Jagged Edge, R.Kelly, Jonelle, Method Man & Red Man, Lauren Hill, Brian McKnight, New Edition, Gangstar, Talib Kwelib, Hi-Tek, Shyne, Mr. Vegas, Sean Paul, Outkast, Mary J, Raphael Saadiq, Ginuwine, The Fugees, Jurasic 5, Mos Def, Nas, LL Cool J, Kieth Sweat, Silk, Notorious B.I.G, Nucleus, Pharcyde, Prodigy & Mobb Deep, Raekwon, Shai, Musiq, TLC, Old Madonna tracks, Xscape, Will Smith, Too Kool Kris, Julian Jupin' Perez, Bad Boy Bill, Legendary Hot Mix 5 on 102.7 FM WBMX (Chicago's Legendary radio station bebi!), DJ Baby Huey, Kanye West, DMX, Lionel Richie, Luther Vandross, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Micheal Jackson, The Temptations, Fleetwood Mac, Marc Anthony, Tito Puentes, Juan Luis Guerra, Monchy y Alexandra, Fulanito, DLG, Son by Four, Aventuras, Santana, Adolescentes, Big Boi, Vico C, Ivy Queen, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Luny Tunes, Cheka, Bimbo, Tego Calderon, Yandel, Di, Eddie Dee, Enrique y Joelito, Hector y Tito, La Hill, Lito y Polaco, Laden, Nicky Jam, Orly, Ranking Ston, Trebol Clan, Zion y Lennox... lots more.

SEXUALITY: I am a heterosexual (strickly dickly not lickly clitly lol) female.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, studying, listening to various types of music, helping a lot of people, talking with friends, conversing with various Otherkin, teaching as I continue to learn (a never ending process no matter how much you think you know).

PERSONALITY: View my profile and read the "About" section to find out.

PET PEEVES: I can't think of any at the moment.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Hmm, I dislike dishonesty and people who are with a passion. If you can't be true to yourself you can't be true to others either. Why lie about who you are, what you are, where you're from or anything of those sorts? There is no point to do so. Just be honest with me and we'll be fine. I also dislike people who try to say I am someone I am not and of course those that try to change my beliefs or even say that I am "evil" just because I have different beliefs than your own. To all of the above, I say kiss my Puerto Rican and Cuban a** with tongue and all. Hmm, I happen to like the opposite of what I dislike (obviously lol).

REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I like the fact that the guild is organized and isn't feeding into the bullshit, stigmas, and misconceptions society has deemed upon people like us and the fact that it seems fun and easy going.
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:31 pm
deadly_demon

Thank you very much. ^_^

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:55 pm
Lady_Threnody
deadly_demon

Thank you very much. ^_^

Even though you've already been welcomed to the guild, I would like ot welcome you as well. I usually don't Welcome specific people for specific reasons, but you're an exception. I've seen some of your posts thus far in the guild, and you impress me, i invite you to come and contribute to the Extended discussion sub forum, It does not have enough people who truly discuss the topic, your opinion would be a welcome addition. I again welcome you to our guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:26 pm
NAME: N/A let's leave it at Vamp please
APPEARANCE: N/A i only let people i know really well know that
FAV. BANDS: don't really have any. name one and i'll tell you if i like it or not
SEXUALITY:bi (more attracted to boys though)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: sadly single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, swimming, fencing, riding horses
PERSONALITY: kind, smart, funny, pissy
PET PEEVES: people who don't understand Wicca
LIKES/DISLIKES: almost anything/everything else
REASON FOR JOINING: it looked the best guild for me to join  

xXThe Lady of the NightXx

Pika123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:11 pm
NAME: Damien
APPEARANCE: Medium, black hair, brown eyes, and tan/pale skin (Yes, odd).
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Korn, System of A Down, and Green Day.
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: A little bit of poetry, computers, reading, witchcraft, wiccans & paegans, and singings okay...
PERSONALITY: Different, strange, sometimes depressed if you don't know me, and sometimes angry.
PET PEEVES: People who comit suicide for ouija boards.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes : Wiccans & Paegans, Witchcraft. Dislikes : I dunno...
REASON FOR JOINING:Most popular guild I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:12 pm
Albino_Vampire_Queen
FAV. BANDS: don't really have any. name one and i'll tell you if i like it or not

welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

xXThe Lady of the NightXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:05 am
lurichan
Albino_Vampire_Queen

welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

yay cookies!!!!!! *takes cookies and hoards them to self* my cookies, my cookies......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:01 am
Dr_lecter1988
Lady_Threnody
deadly_demon

Thank you very much. ^_^

Even though you've already been welcomed to the guild, I would like ot welcome you as well. I usually don't Welcome specific people for specific reasons, but you're an exception. I've seen some of your posts thus far in the guild, and you impress me, i invite you to come and contribute to the Extended discussion sub forum, It does not have enough people who truly discuss the topic, your opinion would be a welcome addition. I again welcome you to our guild.

Interesting, I am not sure how I impressed you but never-the-less thank you for a great welcome into the guild. I haven't posted in the subforum yet but I plan to post in all of the subforums. Again thank you for the invitation and for your kind welcoming, I appreciate it.

___Edited___
I just "pwned" the ED subforum. ^_^

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Bleeding-Angel-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:42 pm
NAME: Not telling. Rain's fine
APPEARANCE: Ha! Yeah, i'm not telling that either.
SEXUALITY: Straight.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Flute, wicca (Yeah i'm wicca, or become wicca, whatever) vampires, creepy and dark stuff, irish culture (ansesters are irish, and i can't spell) Etc.
PERSONALITY: Normally depressed, but i have my good days. Otherwise i'm just crazy
PET PEEVES: Racists
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounded cool and i'm really bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:09 pm
Bleeding-Angel-of-Death
NAME: Not telling. Rain's fine
APPEARANCE: Ha! Yeah, i'm not telling that either.
SEXUALITY: Straight.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Flute, wicca (Yeah i'm wicca, or become wicca, whatever) vampires, creepy and dark stuff, irish culture (ansesters are irish, and i can't spell) Etc.
PERSONALITY: Normally depressed, but i have my good days. Otherwise i'm just crazy
PET PEEVES: Racists
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounded cool and i'm really bored.

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

urushi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:25 am
I think I poted before but oh well!

NAME: Here it's urushi(Uo) but you people can call me Kyte
APPEARANCE:short darkbrown hair(with redish purple tint the box said it was red!) dark skin, blakish-brown eyes(my eyes are sorta big...)
FAV. BANDS: umm...Nirvana, Guns n roses, My chemical Romance, slipknot, disturbed, Afi, avegened sevenfold, Black Sabbath, system of a down, 69 eyes, papa roach, Pantera,Van Halen umm..yeah theres more but I can't remember! xp
SEXUALITY: straight...I think....I hope....
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and waiting...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Anime, manga, my video games, drawing Josh's guitar,shiny stuff (oh i'm a girl by the way)
PERSONALITY: social outcast, random, sorta funny, kind of stupid, a little goth (goths scare my mom twisted )
PET PEEVES: WTF?
LIKES/DISLIKES:to much stuff to even type
REASON FOR JOINING:for hope to be accepted

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:22 am
urushi
I think I poted before but oh well!

NAME: Here it's urushi(Uo) but you people can call me Kyte
APPEARANCE:short darkbrown hair(with redish purple tint the box said it was red!) dark skin, blakish-brown eyes(my eyes are sorta big...)
FAV. BANDS: umm...Nirvana, Guns n roses, My chemical Romance, slipknot, disturbed, Afi, avegened sevenfold, Black Sabbath, system of a down, 69 eyes, papa roach, Pantera,Van Halen umm..yeah theres more but I can't remember! xp
SEXUALITY: straight...I think....I hope....
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and waiting...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Anime, manga, my video games, drawing Josh's guitar,shiny stuff (oh i'm a girl by the way)
PERSONALITY: social outcast, random, sorta funny, kind of stupid, a little goth (goths scare my mom twisted )
PET PEEVES: WTF?
LIKES/DISLIKES:to much stuff to even type
REASON FOR JOINING:for hope to be accepted

Welcome to the guild, and here *hands you a basket of cookies* Enjoy. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

eternallove2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:56 am
Well,
Name: Tyler martin, or Eternallove2 if you somehow don't know
Appearance: Athletic build, somehow, i just don't get how people can be heavier, unless they are born with it, to which i sympathize.
Fav Bands: Mudvanye, Old Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Korn, HED PE, Five bolt main, and trust me, the list goes on and on. stare
Sexuality: Don't know never tested those limits.
Relationship Status: Couple in love, hence my uplook life
Hobbies: writing poetry, white water rafting, skydiving, cliff diving, surfing, and alot of other things i really want to make a hobby.
Personality: well, i am an outcast, people have shunned me and i am looking for a friend with something in common with me, i'll be suprised if i even get one.
Peeves: People with closed minds
Dislikes: Obnoxiousness, people who don't know what they are saying.
Reason: Simple and pure lack of acceptance in any of the other guilds, they all hated me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games