Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:15 pm
"Ok, You're going to have to work on drawing out your demon powers. For that, you will have to connect with your demon side. I want you to create a ball of dark aura in your hand, like so." Asuka held out her hand and a tiny ball formed. "Ok, now you try. Just concentrate."

"Yes." Ryo Held out his hand andnothing was happening. Come on, just give me something. All of a sudden, Ryo connected with his demon blood and a tiny ball of dark aura formed. "I did it!" So, it began to grow bigger, like it was out of control.

"Ryo Stop!!!" She grabbed his hand and the ball began to get smaller until it disappeared. "Good job Ryo, but you went a bit overboared with it. Just keep working on maintaining the small size. I'm going to go get us some food." She walked off, transformed into a huge wolf, and ran off into the woods in search of food."

My mom is so cool. Ryo sat there, continuing to create the aura and maintiaing the size. He had it going for a few minutes until it grew out of control and he had to cut off his powers. "Phew, that was close. I wonder what Mizuumi's doing right now?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm
Mizuumi looked around her and saw that everyone had fallen asleep. That looks nice. Then she looked at the surrounding forest area. I hope Ryo is doing well in his training and will be gone not long. She began to cook herself a small snack.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:57 pm
Asuka came back with a few dead ducks in her mouth. "Here's dinner. So how are you doing with controlling you're aura?" She began to change back into her human form.

"It's gotten better, look." Ryo quickly formed the small ball of aura and maintained it's size for a while. "How's that, Asuka-sama?"

"Great job, Ryo. We are going to work on something else tommorow since you have this down. But now, we shall eat." Asuka began to gather firewood and used her demon powers to make the fire. She slowly cooked it and looked over to Ryo with a smile.

"Yes, Asuka-sama?" Ryo asked as he watched the ducks cooked.

"During dinner, you can call me mom. I want to ask you something." She motioned him to walk over to her, which he did. "Is there someone you like?"

"Well...um." Ryo was shy about that question and began to think about Mizuumi. "There...um..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable. You can tell me when you're ready." She said with a smile. The ducks were done and handed a stick with one to Ryo. "Here, eat up, tommorow will be even tougher." But I know that you can do it, my son.

"Yes, mother." Ryo smiled and decided to tell his mother about Mizuumi after the week is up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:12 am
After Mizuumi finished her snack she started to clam down and took a nap in a tree.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:59 am
Ryo ate his food and fell asleep.

~6 hours later~

Ryo woke up and Asuka was standing above him. "Asuka-sama?"

"Get up, we are going to go train in the woods today, so you can leave your stuff, since you're not going to need it." She began to walk in the woods and turned around. "Are you coming?"

"Yes, I am." Ryo quickly got up and ran to follow her. They soon were deep into the woods and she stopped. "What are we doing out here?"

"Since you've worked on controlling your aura, now you will work on moving it throughout your body. Now create the ball of aura and try to move it to your eyes."

Ryo did just that and his eye sight became 100 times better. "Whoa. I can see right through the dense forest. And There are a lot of demons in here."

"That's good. Now you can do that to any part of the body. You are actually getting the hang of it. Now here comes the next test." Soon, Asuka used her demon powers to cloak herself from Ryo. "Now use this lesson to find me. Oh and watch out for hostile demons out here." She ran off, leaving him alone in the dense forest.

She couldn't have gotten far. He moved his aura to his eyes and looked around trying to find her, using what ninja abilities he had learned from the academy. He moved stealthily through the forest, keeping his eyes and ears open for Asuka and any nearby demons that may attack. Ryo stopped on a huge "rock" and looked around. "Where can she be?"

"Who is on my back!?!?" A loud voice bellowed from under Ryo and the rock began to move. It was a huge turtle demon.

"Oh no!" Ryo jumped off and went into his defensive pose ready for an attack.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I know that you're Asuka's child, Ryo isn't it?" The turtle spoke to him peacefully.

"Um, yes it is. What is you're name mister?"

"I'm Zen. Well here's a small tip...watch where you step in this forest. Most of these demons aren't as nice and as forgiving as I am." He smiled and slowly walked off. "Good luck on your training."

"Later Zen." Ryo turned around and used his aura to sence where his mother is. He soon sensed her and ran over. "Found you." Ryo grabbed her arm and began to smirk.

"Good job, Ryo. Now, let's get back. It's getting late." Asuka headed towards Hibernaculum and saw a huge demon glaring at them ready to attack. "Ryo stay back. I'll take care of this." In an instant, Asuka changed into a huge wolf and began to fight the demon, eventually killing it. She sighed and turned back to Ryo.

"Asuka, you're awesome." Ryo smiled and gave his mother a hug.

"Tomorrow Ryo, is the last day. Now we are going to see how much you've learned because...we are going to fight."

"Are you serious? I can't beat you; besides even fight you. You're my mother." Ryo backed away and was shocked about fighting her.

"If you have gotten better control of your demon blood, then I think that you can fight me, andmaybe win. So don't hold back, because I won't."

"Right, asuka-sama. I'll give it all i got." Ryo bowed and went to sleep. I won't let you down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:51 pm
((Finally I got my computer to work on this iste))

Shizume woken up a little later after Mizuumi went to bed. She was worrided about everything, "It seems Mizuumi and Ryo are alot better than me. There lucky." she thought with a sigh looking at the upcomming sun. Shizume's hand went to her neck, "Damn it why didn't I get it removed when I had the cahnce?" she whispered to herself tears falling down her cheeks.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:26 pm
Ryo woke up to the morning sun. Asuka was already up, waiting for Ryo. It's the final day. And I must give it my all. "Ok, I'm up. And I'm ready to fight." Ryo stood up and went into his fighting stance. "Let's go."

((Can someone play Asuka, Ryo's mother? Plaease?!?!?!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:48 pm
(i'll try to be her. All I need is a description)
Mizuumi started to wake and saw Shizume crying. "What's wrong, Shizume? Is everything alright?" She asked walking over to her.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:36 pm
((I think I can take care of it instead))

Asuka turned around and smiled, "Lets go then." she said as she walked off into a denser part of the forest. Ryo followed her, demons where around them, "Lets begin, no holding back at all because I surely won't it if you don't you could end up dead." Asuka said in a serious tone as she took a fighting stance.

Shizume quickly whiped the tears away when Mizzumi came she didn't like people seeing her cry, "Its nothing." Shizume said looking at the sun rise it was purple, pink, red, orange and yellow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:41 pm
Ryo grabbed to grab his kunai and forgot that he left it back at the waterfall. Crap. I looks like I'm going to have to take her down with out my weapons. He forgot about using his suroundings to his advantage. "Let's do this." Ryo jumped up into a tall tree, maneuvering above Asuka's head. Gotcha. He jumped down, going for a quick axe kick to her shoulder.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 pm
(ok. you can do it Shizume.)
"If you're sure." Mizuumi walked over the where there was once the fire and she started to clean it up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:27 am
Shizume smiled as she stood up, she looked off into the distance her face was serious and sten, I will not go back there if its the last thing I do. she thought screaming in her head.

Asuka grabbed Ryo's leg as she swung him into another tree. Asuke ran at Ryo going for a kick in the center back a punch in the lower back. "You need to try harder."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Ryo sensed that Asuka was going on the attack. He re-centereed himself, jumped of the tree, and blocked her attacks. "I certainly will." He threw her back a few feet and charged at her with full force transfering his arua to his hands making claws. "I'm taking you down."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:35 pm
Mizuumi sat cross-legged in the grass, staring at the sky. I hope Ryo is making progress and not getting too badly injured.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:39 pm
((Sorry I'm a little late.... I'm new here, so can I be my ninja RP character? His name is Reks, and he has a pet leopard, Admete))

Reks sat by in the nearby grass meditating. He was getting rather anoyed by the noises comming from the fight.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games