Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:39 am
"I think I'm starting to get ready to add snakes to my list of things that I hate" Said Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:09 am
"Good for you. Now hurry! We may get there in time if we hurry." Darz closed his eyes while still running. *We're not too far...They've only just reached the East gate.*

"Well, when the sixth Hokage sent us to the sand village to find why the sand ninja attacked the academy, we found out that it was an appempt to lure some of the best ninja away from the village so that Kohoha would have less resistence. It nearly worked too, till we had stopped them early enough for me to get you. But it turns out that Orochimaru still made it through them."
"Are your comrades still alive?"
"I'm not too sure. Perhaps Orochimaru was too focused on the attack that he only immolized them to give him enbough time to attack the village. I just don't know." ""Lord Hokage! Orochimaru's forces are too big for the East gate to hold!"
"Then get some of the gaurds from the west gate to come here! And get the children and women to a safe place! We can't have them involved with this!"
"Yes sir!"  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:22 pm
Sabrina put her hand on her side, breathing hard. She had been running none stop from the hospital trying to get to the East Gate to stop Orochimaru from invading the ninjas.
"I have *huff* to make it there *huff*..." Sabrina closed her eyes and focused on the task. She started to slowly walk in the direction to the East Gate. She hadn't slept for awhile and her body was beginning to feel it. She still had some wounds from their countless battles. She started to jog alittle and looked up and realized that she was almost there. "Yes..."
Sabrina ran into some ninjas carrying children and women away from the action.

"Hey you! Turn around! Orochimaru's invading the village, you need to evacuate with the women and children." One of the ninjas shouted at her.

"Wha? And miss the action? I don't think so." Sabrina half-smiled at the guy. "Be safe now."
She jogged to the gate and saw Orochimaru and his minions slipping through. Well...time to use up the rest of my chakra... She swallowed hard, but was determined to save her village...or die trying.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:51 am
Shizume chuckled lightly a small smile on her lips, "What are we doing here then?" Shizume asked standing up walking out of the hospital and running towards the village. "Kill Orochimaru, Save the village, Save my brothers." she said to herself as she was still running.

Itoko was helping the others at the east gate he had a twisted smile as he turned to Masaya, "Its been a long time since we've been here. I woubder if anyone will notice us." he said as he walked into the village doing a henge, he looked like he was younger around the time he took the exames.

Masaya grinning and turned to the henged Itoko, "It has been a long time. I doubt anyone would reconize us." Masaya said as he made a henge as well, he looked like he was a normal Konoha Chuunin.  

Itachi Girl5

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:08 pm
((Navatone---------are you the voice of Sakura??????????can you be?? please?? i am having a writers block....i need sakura to enter in before my character can say anything....or shizume say something!! i need something to write!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:07 pm
((Umm...ok, I wasn't planning on being her, but whatever..))

Sakura ran into the hospital, breathing hard.
"Where is she? My patient? You said she had the same curse mark like Sasuke?" Sakura nodded as the nurses explained it to her on the way to the room.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:59 am
While Sakura was told what happend on the way to the room. Shizume wasn't on the bed, "Are you sure this is the room?" Sakura asked hoping it wasn't.

"She was hear a minute ago." One of the nurses said. Another nurse saw that the window was opend and looked out as she saw foot prints in the dirt heading towards the village, "She left and she's going back to Konoha." another nurse said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:04 am
Serene whipped around. "DAMMIT SHIZUME! YOUR SO STUBBORN! GET BACK HERE!!!" she raced outside and grabbed Shizume and came back in. "Sorry. I don't think she likes being helped, shes very stubborn......" she then glared at shizume. "Shizume, you need to rest, you KNOW we are only doing this for your own good."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:49 pm
I KNow but I have to kill him." Shizume said as she used the body flicker jutsu and got out of Serene's grasp. Shizume was closer to the village, "I can see it." she mumbled as she ran closer to the village soon entering it. Shizume saw two people one like a child the other seemed to be a chuunin. "I nice try you two." Shizume said as she charged at the two the throwing them against a tree.

"Well Well looks like someone gotten out of the hospital early." Itoko said evily as his henge was undne. "All well, you will come to us sooner or later." he said ginning.

"Damn, I would've thought she would be in the hospital for a while. All well, should we kill her or let her go?" Masaya said as his henge was too undone. "She'll come to us if she's still alive."

"What makes you so sure about?" Shizume asked her eyes narrowed as they glowed yellow. A white and black chakra formed around her, her ears gotten pointier, her teeth and nails are longer. Shizume got low to the ground and howled as the wold demon within her was coming back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:57 pm
Serene heard the howl. "oh......s**t! she's turning demon!" she turned to Sakura with pleading, sorrowful eyes. "Sakura! will you come with me? My friend is probably gonna die out there and we need you!" before Sakura could answer, Serene flew out the door in Shizume's direction. "Dammit Shizume, why couldn't you have waited?!??! if you die on me I'll never forgive you!" she shouted angerily into the forest as she ran after Shizume to the village.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:16 am
"Um I know this might impede any treaty signing ifd I do this but I'm going to let Shakaku out, so you might want to stand way back" Said Gaara as he did the forced sleep jutsu
"Well hello everybody it's your freindly giant Shakaku" Screamed Shakaku  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:43 pm
"Sigh. Why did he have to..." Darz noticed that the ninja started to enter the village. "Got my own problems to worry about now." Darz started to run up the wall and took a gaint leap onto the top of the wall. "Darz! You're alive!" It was Kina, one of Darz's former teamates. His original 4 squad."Kina...""I thought I'd never see you again after what Clar said." "You mean Clar made it?""Yeah but shortly after, these guys attack us. But aside from all this, I'm glad to see you again.""Yeah, but maybe we should celebrate later. We have to rid of the ninja first.""Right." Darz and Kina started to run down the wall as some sound ninja came into their way.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:50 pm
Sabrina leaped forward and started to fight a enemy ninja.
"Ha! Thought ya'll could waltz into Konoha without meeting a welcoming committee! Think again!" She slashed down killing the ninja. "Oops...sorry bout that."
She ran off to meet more of them.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:56 pm
"Yes I get to kill things YAY!" Screamed Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:51 pm
Serene transformed into Hukari and sped to Shizume just in time to see her transform. "SHIZUME! CONTROL YOURSELF!" she screamede at her friend. then she turned to Itoko and Masaya. "If you wanna fight anyone, fight me, but your gonna have to put up a big fight.....I am really powerful........just warning you........" Hukari taunted them with a smirk. "okay....lets get this party started..." she said, beckoning for Masaya and Itoko to make the first move.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games