Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:06 pm
Hikari Harada
"still his name is used often but i know nothing of him." she said staring at the fire. "i don't think the fire would do much." she smiled. "so. your father told you of falthor. he must be the reason there was so much conflict back then." she thought for a moment. she shrugged. "oh well that's all in the past."

"No, he was a good man back then. He fought with honor and dignity. he told me everyone died because of a Lycan outbreak. They had never seen creatures such as them before and all was lost." Crimson scutted over closer to Isao. "Could I help keep you warm. I'm pretty cold myself, even with this fire going."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:56 pm
Joa-Boo
"The greatest fighter my butt. I have seen some good fighting but never from some drunken random silly boy. You sure have a big head on your shoulders don't you." The Ork said pushing back. his anger consuming himself like the little anger management he has. The other two laughed out loud and others around the bar began to laugh.

"Show me some fighting you little boy."
the second he was pushed back it was as if he was pushed out of hisown body, as if someone else had taken him over. he saw his eyes turn black and his hands dig deep into his cloak.
"no one laughs at me"
he said quickly and simply the was a aloud crack as he drew the blade from his claok and smacked the butt square on the orks chest. as he stumbled back henry kicked a chair behind him "SNASH" the ork fell flat on his back and looked up to see hhim self with the point of a sword to his throat.
he jabbed the sword down through his throat and ripped it back out,
" anyone else feeel like laughing" he said as he looked around  

SittingHere
Crew

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 am
Isao giggled in her soprano tone voice. "actually i'm at least 28 degrees colder than a regular human so i don't think i would be much help for you." she smiled. "but your welcome to try." she said holding her arms out towards to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 pm
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
"The greatest fighter my butt. I have seen some good fighting but never from some drunken random silly boy. You sure have a big head on your shoulders don't you." The Ork said pushing back. his anger consuming himself like the little anger management he has. The other two laughed out loud and others around the bar began to laugh.

"Show me some fighting you little boy."
the second he was pushed back it was as if he was pushed out of hisown body, as if someone else had taken him over. he saw his eyes turn black and his hands dig deep into his cloak.
"no one laughs at me"
he said quickly and simply the was a aloud crack as he drew the blade from his claok and smacked the butt square on the orks chest. as he stumbled back henry kicked a chair behind him "SNASH" the ork fell flat on his back and looked up to see hhim self with the point of a sword to his throat.
he jabbed the sword down through his throat and ripped it back out,
" anyone else feeel like laughing" he said as he looked around

The other two orks raised from their places at the table and moved back in a scared manor. The bar tender lifted a large gun from beneath the counter and placed it to the back of Henry's head.

"You have cursed this pub, Now I suggest you leave because I have nothing to lose until the Dark Hand get here about there dead ork." The bar tender said with a snap sound coming from the barrel of his shot gun. You could hear the fear in his voice but it was clear he wasn't afraid of you but the Dark hand coming to the pub and dealing with him. "They will have my skin for your sins. You better fix this or I'll blow your brains to pieces."

Most of the people by this point where running because they knew it wouldn't take long for someone much bigger then just an Ork form the Dark Hand to show up. Other stuck around, obviously having connections to the Dark Hand and would work as witnesses to the events in the bar.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:07 pm
Hikari Harada
Isao giggled in her soprano tone voice. "actually i'm at least 28 degrees colder than a regular human so i don't think i would be much help for you." she smiled. "but your welcome to try." she said holding her arms out towards to him.

Crimson snapped his fingers and lit a flame from the palm of his hand and waved it around Isao. A smile came to his face, he was so happy to be able to use his abilities again.

"there, does that help at all?" he asked lifting up both hands to increase the power of the fire burning from his hands in direct angle of Isao to harm her up. It was a weird flame because it was only warm, it didn't hurt at all.

"So you said you left a few people at Falthor, who where they....why are you so interested in finding them again."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:30 pm
ust a few friends and a man i fell in love with. though i wasn't sure if he even made it. his name was salfos. i met him shortly after me family traveled to the iga clan's village." she said watching the flames waft around her, she caught one in an orb and watched it dance within the orb.
"but i guess its like what they say. it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all." she said smiling sadly.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 pm
Hikari Harada
ust a few friends and a man i fell in love with. though i wasn't sure if he even made it. his name was salfos. i met him shortly after me family traveled to the iga clan's village." she said watching the flames waft around her, she caught one in an orb and watched it dance within the orb.
"but i guess its like what they say. it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all." she said smiling sadly.

"And why on earth would you have to say somthing like that." Crimson answered in a perplexed look. "You are still alive are you not? Why could you not simply love again. He may still be around. You never know."

Crimson watched the two elements dance and it brought a smile to his face. He dropped his hands and was next going through his bag for something. He was pulling things out left in right. all kinds of things, from weapons to string and other random things. Then he lifted, with a smile crossing his face, a long string instrument. He picked at it with the ends of his fingers and it made an awful sound.

"Oh wow this thing is out of tune."

He sat down for about 10 minutes and retuned the instrument to perfection and started out with a slow pace beautiful song. It was so pretty and made you feel as though you where sleeping, and drifting into a slumber dream world. Rivers flowing slowing out of the canvas of a picture frame plastered along an up-side-down wall. the floors dripping out of the sky until they filled a pull of clouds. He strummed on, the harp complementing his slow peaceful movements. Then he began to dance as the pace speed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 pm
in the perplexing dream land Isao sang a new tune. one she hadn't sang since she was human, one she sang for salfos. dearly and with all her heart she yearned for him, she wanted to find him. Isao opened her eyes. "may i ask a favor of you?" she asked politely.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:39 pm
"my good sir this is not gossip for i love this girl very much and we were separated but knowing she is alive makes me happy and curious. could you please tell me the quickest way to get to her? i can return later to learn of Joa-Boo."

"as you wish my lord. i will leave at once for the Fray islands." he roared and two kobolds began to done the armor onto Rikimaru the rest of his huge battalion as it grew with forces from the Dark Hand began to load several of the airships. he wanted to be hasty to catch who his lord wanted and to stop one of the omega's info sites.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:07 am
the amulet shimmered and lifted slightly. "wha!?" isao said looking at the amulet. it looked as if it were pointing to something. "huh? what's going on?" isao asked looking at crimson hoping he had an answer.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:08 am
A loud song began from the cave mouth. It bent and swerved it’s way into the settlement made out for such a song by Sogue and his companions. Moving at a slow pace the Omega Alliance followed down the mining cave until finding signs of their promised paradise. Although it was far from such a thing, any where was better then on the road with the Dark Hand just behind them.

Toru lead the way on her small chocobo mount. It trotted down the hard and cold cave grounds while a massive army of at least 2 thousand men followed. Her vibrant blue and red diplomatic and formal outfit was all she wore ever and sat upright with dignity and power in his raised chin.

She was closely followed by the pegusas(sp) knights and Vossler, her personnel appointed guard and most impressive fighting force in a large scale battle. They all road mounted with their lances upright and waving flags with the Omega Alliance crest on it. Then there was the rest of all of the many different soldiers, both male and female, human and not. They all wore similar armor with slight variation to fit the users custom. Last was the rest of the higher soldiers. The generals, and other important heroes. Vehemoth carried Vivi as he walked through the cave with his body bent over so that he could fit.

As they all made their way into the settlement the space filled quickly and most every tried to get what ever room they could. It didn’t take long until the entire cave area set out for the Omega was filled and ready to fortify.

Toru gave her orders to have guard at all times in all direction in every variable in the cave. She made out schedules for the larger one to be guarded by the heroes and the others to be manned by just simple soldiers. She was very organized in this way until everything was in right shape and fit for a well defended base. The new Thunder Plains HQ for the Omega Alliance.

“Think you dearly Sogue and what an accomplishment I will say. You have done well to serve the Omega Alliance and I can see we wouldn’t be half as good without your help. As well for you to Z(brads character) and you too Helena. You have all pleased me as well. You take what ever hall you want for just the three of you. “ Toru said coming up to them personally and thanking each of them with a nod of her head and a massive smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Sogue bowed low to Toru.
"Thank you, your highness. We'll take the accomadations at the back, nearest the small empty mining tunnels. That point is the highest, so we can look down on everything else from up there."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:32 pm
Helena stood at Sogue's side. When Toru acknowledged her, she simply nodded. There was no point in mentioning she'd been kidnapped for the majority of the time. She folded her hands in front of her, fighting off the urge to take Sogue's hand. The shock had yet to wear off from being near him again. Helena turned to him and whispered, "Am I to stay with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:47 pm
((Nice Avi Helena))

"Then it is yours Sogue. Don't work to hard in that back, you've already done so much I wouldn't want you to over exert yourself." Toru said with a laugh.

Toru curtsied and then trailed off to the general halls. The largest of the homes in the middle would be used for a great place to house the generals and make strategic plans. This was the place for Toru and her trusted crew. They all moved in and prepared all the materials for decision making. The large scale map was put on a table and all of the avatar figuring’s set out in proportion to the real life scale.

The shifts where given later that day and troops went out to their small called for guarding sights posted all around the caverns. Some marched, others just stood post and watched fro anything weird.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Sogue turned to Helena, stretching. He yawned, obviously a bit beat. "Sure, as long as that's okay with you," his eyes shifted slightly before he enveloped the girl in a swift hug, "I'm glad...you're alright," he whispered awkwardly before releasing her.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games