Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:06 pm
"thank god"thought sakatathen she stopped dead in her tracks"hey guys wheres Naota?"she asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm
*notices sorano's wisper and replys*my name is kisana uchhara i am from a long forgoten clan under the shadow of the hokages faces.
now then with that over are we going to go after the guy that left or not
if you guys arnt then i will.  

wartht

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:12 am
Ryo walked off in the direction, opposite of the escape route the guy took. He only wanted to find Nayuki and go home. He was far from the rest of the group now.

"Ryo, wait!" Rose yelled as she tried catching up to him. She tried to walk up next to him, but Ryo would walk faster to keep away from her. He had no intention to talk to anyone after learning what he had done. "Damn it, Ryo!!" Rose growled and tackled him to the ground. "Why won't you speak to me. I know that it wasn't you who did it, it was your inner demon."

Ryo looked away. He couldn't bare to look into her eyes for it would remind him of the pain she went through watching him slaughter the men who took her.

"You can't even look at me. The one person that stayed with you after your parents were killed." Rose got off of him and sat up against the wall.

"I can't look at you because it will only remind me of the pain that I put you through." Ryo sat up and looked at the ground. "But I just want to know this, why did you come with me to the village?" Rose just crawled over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Because...I know what it feels like to be alone." Rose said with tears rolling down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm
*here's ryo and roses' conversation off in the distance wile he waits for an answer*
fine then*folos the guy that took rose*  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:33 pm
sorano stuck her tongue out at Kisana fellow as he ran off to catch up with that other fellow who took rose.
"Hey! Sakata?" sorano said jumping from the tree in which she was hiding and on5to the ground just a few feet from sakata.
"that dude? Kisana. he has a good scence of hearing and seems wierd to me? im going to have to call cassie to help us, im sorry im just having a whole lot of trouble trusting that naota guy. i really am i just can't find my self to trust him." sorano then sat on a stump and took a charm from her bracelet and blew into it as a whistle. it's high pitched that only me and cassie could hear.
"go on and find your friend i'll wait here for cassie i'll catch up with you. oh, and sakata you've been a great friend all of you have. Good luck." sorano said twiddling with her bracelet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:08 pm
"Thanks Sora"said sakata before running back to look around
~*~

Naota struggled against the 3 figures holding him down"gerroff me"he snarled but the figures wouldn't budge"do it"said one of them.Two of the men goe up one of them punched him in the stomach knocking the breathe out of him then the other stuck a needle into his arm"Sorry Sakata"was all Naota could whisper before fading into darkness  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:02 pm
*as kisana folows the guy he herd what sorano said about him and feels a little worse for a second befor he gets focesed on his task then speeds up*
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
*caches up to the guy that took rose just befor he gose into a small cave watching around him*..........."this must be were there base is,i had better set up a perimater so i know if they leave this place and go somewere else" he thinks.*puts up the perimitar silently and heads back to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:42 pm
sorano walkes over to ryo and rose and tryes to confort ryo.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:00 am
Rose sensed that someone was near them. Turning around, she saw Sorano standing behind her. "Sorano..." Rose said quietly.

Ryo looked up at Sorano as well. "You saw it as well." He looked down at his blood soaked hand. "I don't know why I'm like this. My mother might have been a demon, but she would never..." He balled his hand into a fist and punched the ground with all his might, making a small crater into the ground. "Damn it. Why is this happening to me?"

Rose soon remembered about the seal she placed on Ryo a while ago. "I think I know why. It's the seal, it's been cracked. I could try to fix it, but then I..."

"No, you don't need to do anything. I will figure out a way to controll it, but for now, we need to finish this search for Nayuki." Ryo said with a grin and stood up. "Come on, let's go."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:46 pm
*comes up to sorano,ryu and rose befor they leave*i may have a lead but it will be dangeras.*explanes what he found*what do you guy's think we should do?  

wartht

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:55 pm
"I'm not sure. They could be holding Nayuki there. But there is a chance that she may be in another place." Ryo said. Placing his chin in his hand, he thought for a while before speaking again. "Well we might as well go. Sakata is probably looking for Nayuki in another part of this cavern."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am
Sakata ran through the cave when she came to a dead end there was a laugh"you can follow scents good laughed a man appearing with Naota"What did you do you scum-sucking b*****d!!"yelled Sakata
"oh so you don't know?"The man said amused"this will be fun you friend here is the son of orochimaru he came to spy on you because orochimaru needs you for an experiment"Sakata eyes widened in fear"no please don't listen to him"moaned Naota
"get away..get away...get away from me"said Sakata quietly then she ran out of the cave with naota stumbling behind her"go....away!!"Sakata ran even faster.Naota transformed into a small snake and twistened around Sakata then he transformed back to a human holding Sakata so she wouldn't get away"let me go...let me go.."she cried struggling against him  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:15 am
*apears right behind the guy holding sakata and another of him apeard right behind the other guy there*(one behind the one holding sakata) you shouldn't get coky or someone could sneek up on you.*knocks out the guy holding sakata*
*the one behind the other guy traps him in a water cage jutsu*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:17 pm
"HEY! you let him go!" sorano yelled to the man who trapped Naota. sorano then realized that sakata was lying on the ground looking at naota with fear and disbelief in her eyes.

"Sakata are you ok?" sorano asked helping sakata to her feet. Sorano then looked at the man who's trapped naota.

"dude. now listen. you have no right to trap our friend here. you better let him go, cuz you know what? YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIENDS'S FRIEND! GOT THAT!" sorano growled as Cassie ran up behimd the dude and knocked him down and pinned him with her razor sharp claws.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:22 am
*the cage breaks with her punching him as he poofs into smoke*
what are you doing arnt they both agenst sakata?and were did orochmaru go to?.......arggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!orochmaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff