Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:56 pm
Kazuo and Estelluna just stared at eachother, as her pack layed on the benches. Smiling devilishly Estelluna put away her ipod and got up, burshing him rudely on the shoulder. ''You're out of your league, and would die agaist me in a fight.'' She whispered as she passed.

-so you all know me a bit!:
Hey, I'm Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess, or people call me in real life Olivia. (I regret saying it online, just call me Alpha, or Estelluna!) I'm a proud American, half canadain french, english, mostly dutch, and I am basically a mutt. -_____- I luff RPs, they're awsome!-  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:48 pm
"You wanna bet?!" Kazuo growled at Estelluna, his voice saturated with hate. "Dammit, Kazuo, you promised!" Hoshi had come up behind them and had heard their argument, and now she was glaring at Kazuo. "No fighting unless it's absolutely necessary, you swore you wouldn't!" She said angrily. "Remember last time?!" Kazuo put a hand over her mouth. "Ok, ok, fine, I won't." She continued to glare at him. "Besides, what would you do if I decided to anyway?" He challenged, even though they both knew that he wouldn't break his promise. Hoshi smiled evilly. "One word: couch." With that she walked inside the school, leaving Ayaka, Chinatsu, and Kimiko to laugh at Kazuo.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:42 pm
"Okaay then," drawled Rachel. Karissa checked her watch, "We're going to be late if we don't get going. I guess we'll meet Arianna in class." They all went to the office to get Ayaka, Kazuo, Hoshi, Chinatsu, and Kimiko signed in. When they received their timetables Rachel jumped in the air for joy "Come on, you have Math with us first thing in the morning!" she said to Ayaka, Kazuo, and Hoshi. Following Rachel, Karissa waved goodbye to Chinatsu and Kimiko. "See you guys at lunch!" she called.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:51 pm
Arianna got to school a little late. Luckily she got to class right on time. A few hours later it was lunch and Arianna couldn't have been happier. Arianna skipped over to her friends. 'Hi guys" Arianna smiled, stopping in front of them and then started walking backwards.
(FYI, when Arianna is in pain she gets a little hyper and happy.)  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:56 pm
"What's with you Arianna?" Karissa frowned as she noticed the walking backwards.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:56 am
''Hmp...She's just hyper, maybe we should slap her.'' Kiba noted grinning. Estelluna sat by Cer as usual and ate little, due to the wolf part. Shoving the meal away she laid on the seat and listened to her ipod. You probally wouldn't last, Kazuo. I'm pretty damn sure of it. Estelluna told him through her mind.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:13 am
"Oh nothing I'm perfectly fine" Arianna smiled. "So how have you liked FOrks so far?" Arianna asked the newcomers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:10 am
"It's great!" Said Ayaka cheerfully. Oh, you think so? You have NO IDEA what I can do. Kazuo thought back angrily. YOU wouldn't last for more than two minutes.  

Azarni Usagi

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:12 am
((^^ Gues what? I started a guild!! It's called Imagination Runs Free, it's a celebration of the arts, like acting, writing, drawing, etc. We need members, and donations are always welcome, considering we need more subforums.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:55 pm
"Where are the Cullens?" asked Hoshi. "They're sitting over there, at their usual table. If we all sat together we might attract too much attention - firstly, we'd be a large group of inhumanly beautiful people, and secondly, the Cullens don't usually notice any of the other students at the school. They've established a reputation as kinda a loner family. The only exception's been Bella, and if we all were with them..." explained Karissa.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:57 pm
Really like most of my victims, they also said that. Actuallythe first time I met you, I knew from expiercence you were weak. Acuatally why talk, when we can fight. She told him. The Cullens whom were sitting a bench away heard it, well Edward anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:06 pm
As Karissa finished talking Edward rose from the Cullens' table, and with Bella in tow, walked towards them. "Estelluna and Kazuo are planning a fight. I thought you should know," Edward said in her ear, before walking away with Bella. "Estelluna!" said Karissa, as she turned to face Estelluna angrily. "Kazuo!" Ayaka said, at the same time. She'd overheard what Edward had said. "I thought you promised Hoshi!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:14 pm
''Nice moran.'' Estelluna said flicking him in the head. I need music in times like this. Hey Edward you're one my list. She thought angry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:23 pm
Edward heard Estelluna's thought from the hallway, and drew Bella a little closer to his side as they continued to walk. Karissa and Ayaka were still furious at the two, and waited for an answer - or more likely, an excuse.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Oh! We forgot about Cho and Carlisle! Let's just say Cho left somewhere, and Carlisle is back at the hospital since it's a Monday.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games