Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:46 pm
"Really?" Jackie was shocked. She'd never been wanted by anyone before. Not even her own parents. "I guess... I guess I try. But I still so naughty. I wish Ali not mad at me. I so sad." cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:13 pm
"Yes really. We love you Jackie, even Ali and Mirri. And all we can ask you is to try to do it." Arianna said gently. "Ali's not mad at you sweetheart she just doesn't like the way that you eat. Now come on, let's go take a tour of the house" Arianna suggested.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:19 pm
"Ok," Jackie sniffed. She still wasn't too sure about everything. Suddenly she remembered something. She'd left her house meaning ot come back! All of hr important things like the blankie her mum had made for her were still in there! "Uh-oh..." Jackie began to whimper again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 pm
"What's wrong sweetheart?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:58 am
Raine watched with concern from the sidelines but she didn't say much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:24 pm
Alessandra pushed Mirri back and sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. We should probably be going back inside, huh?" Suddenly she stood up, and Mirri fell down at the removal of what she'd been leaning on. Alessandra laughed. "Thanks for cheering me up Mirri. Now I'll race you downstairs!" She tried to make the most of her 2 second lead, because Mirri was always faster.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Mirri jumped off the roof right in front of Ali. "Knock me over will you?" She said with her eyebrows raised. They both ran in, Mirri let Ali tie her, just to see if it would make her in a better mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:27 pm
"My stuffs.. it all at home," Jackie whimpered. "But.. it stormed so much, and it maybe get washed away." Jackie was incredibly upset. She knew this was a possiblity when she didn't take precautions during a storm, and she certainly hadn't last night.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:59 pm
"Alright, I'll take you back and we can search around the area for your things alright?" Arianna siad. She knew what it was like to want to hold onto everything that you had as a human. She picked Jackie up and after grabing her keys hopped in her car. "Alright can you tell me the way?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:53 pm
"Thanks Mirri," Alessandra said again, before racing up the stairs to hole herself up in her room. But it wasn't because she was feeling depressed this time, she just wanted to get started on a new book.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 am
Mirri let that one go and sat down on the couch. "I can clear a room....jeez!" She put her feet up on the footrest and turned on the video of the truth or dare game, it would give her a few giggles at the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:34 pm
"You better not have taped all of it!!" Alessandra screeched from upstairs, upon hearing the unmistakable noise of the Truth or Dare game coming from the TV.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:00 am
"It depends." Said Mirri mischeviously. "On WHAT!?!?" Yelled Alessandra. Mirri laughed. "On how much you'll hurt me if I did." She quickly removed the DVD and shoved it into her pocket so that Ali wouldn't get at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:37 pm
"Where is she?" Alessandra growled as she sped down the stairs. At that point, she'd noticed Mirri was no longer in the living room. After another moment, she noticed no one else seemd to be home. "Mirri, where'd everyone else go?" she called.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:54 pm
Mirri, who was hiding in the ceiling with the DVD, pondered whether or not to reveal her hiding spot, so she went with her best idea, she used her illusion power to project herself in front of Alessandra. "I think they all went to get Jackie's stuff, I say enjoy the quiet, for somebody who kills humans, she's feeling awful sorry for herself."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games