Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:37 pm

"I had some siblings. My twin brother Brian and then there were the twins Emma and Jonathan who were six and then there was our one year old sister Elizabeth. My parents were great, an FBI agent and a doctor, we were a close knit family. It was a regular night, us kids going down to bed, of course after telling everyone that we love them and will see them in the morning. My ex-boyfriend Jared, came in that night. He was pissed off, I broke up with him after he tried to force me to have sex with him. Anyways, he came that night and set fire to the house, kiling my family first. He saved me for last. He started to strangle me and I acted as if I had lost conciousness after a few second and once he thought I was unconciouss he set the house on fire. I checked on my family but none were alive, even the little ones. I managed to drag myself out of the burning house and then I was bit by a hungry vampire. I don't remeber much about the change, I jsut rememeber i woke up and I was completly different. I taught myself to become a vegitarian because I never wanted anyone to go through the pain that I went through." Caterina told her story quietly, head in her hands. "I knew he was going to do something like that, and there isn't a minute that goes by that I don't think that I could have saved them" Caterina muttered to herself.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:42 pm

"What happened to Jared?" Kenneth said angrily. "Did you kill him?"

Selana nodded - all the puzzle pieces fit together now. The plane tickets, the invoices... Their parents must have, inexplicably, been hired by the Volturi to kill Kenneth and Wyatt. They had failed, and the vampires had killed her mom and dad instead. Daughters followed in their parents' footsteps - she and Dion both knew about the existence of vampires - and now they were trying to kill Wyatt and Kenneth to avenge their parents, and they were being targeted themselves for having the same appealing blood of vampire hunters. Everything came full-circle. Selana didn't need to speak aloud, because she was sure Lily had heard her thoughts.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 pm

"Ahhh." Lily said aloud, seeing Edward having the same expression. "So, untill we came along, how did you intend to kill these vampires?" She asked curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:44 pm

"No, I don't know where his is and frankly I don't care. Don't even think about killing him, I will not stoop down to his level and neither will you. He may have killed my family and took away my life but that does not mean that we can kill him. I don't even know what he looks like anymore! For gods sake he's probably in his late twenties by now. Listen, don't get upset over it, it was a long time ago, even though it may not feel like it I know in my heart that it has been a long time. ANd anyways if I killed him I know that my family members would look down on me, I might have beat kids up when I was little for calling me rich and spoiled and bullying me but I know for a fact that I will never kill someone no matter what they did and you shouldn't either" Caterina told him.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:16 pm

Kenneth frowned. It wasn't right, that this Jared should be able to get away with such a monstrous act.

Selana frowned. "Like I said, most of the vampires we've killed have been a result of good luck and help from Sfyxa. I figured it would be the same for Kenneth and Wyatt, at least before they were out for our blood. And now I'm not sure whether or not the Volturi would help if I petitioned them."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:43 pm

"Now that I think about it, probably not. I would think that the Volturi were very reluctant to hire your parents, them being human, and they would not be so pleased to find out you are too. Besides, Wyatt and Kenneth have not done anything yet. But we will be ready when the time comes." Said Lily, thinking.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:31 pm

"So, what do you do when Wyatt's not around?" Cateirna asked.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:30 pm

Selana began to say something else, but a sudden movement caught her eye. She burst out laughing.

"It's not funny," Dion protested. Beside her Alice said, offended, "I thought I did a pretty good job on your sister. Could you do better?"

"I like hunting...and some sports." Kenneth was reluctant to admit he didn't do much at all when Wyatt wasn't around.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:31 pm

"What kind of sports do you like?" Cat asked, noticing how short his list was.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:33 pm

"I'll bet I could." She said, dragging Selena up the stairs. "Trust me I saw this, if I don't, Alice will." She said with a chuckle. "Pick something, anything, but pretend that I'm doing it for you."

kanangirl123

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:01 pm

Race: Vampire

Name: Felix

School(please Forks High School): Forks High School (the place to be!)

Friends: The Cullens (please)

Appearce: *at bottom of post*

Family: A now dead explorer who was actually insane, though no one ever noticed except his own daughter, Felix. He took her to Alaska (that wasn't Alaska at the time) and beat her profusely after she refused to go hunt a husky with her sword. She ran away that night.

Boy Friend?Girl Friend: N/A

Likes: hunting all kinds of wild cats, playing cello, the rain, her husky Black, music, playing guitar, sword fighting

Personlity: says what's on her mind, likes to have fun, sarcastic at some points, pretty original and acts like herself

Height: 5'11"

Grade: Senior

Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Black

Eyes normal: Light blue (odd for a "vegetarian" hehehe)

Summary: She was turned into a vampire at the age of 18 in the year 1922 in Alaska. She doesn't know who she was turned into a vampire by. She had been going to Alaska with her father (an insane explorer) and, on her first day, ran away from him after he had beat her for messing up his coffee. Anyway, she was found half frozen in the middle of nowhere in Alaska, and that's where she woke up in extreme pain, her creator already gone. Using her power without knowing it, she convinced herself NOT to hunt humans, despite her thirst, and hunted any animal she could find, birds included. She wandered around until she found the "group" in ALaska and stayed with them, training not to hunt humans. She soon became restless and asked where she could find others of her kind. She was directed to Forks and the Cullens family to continue her self control. She had been told that her thirst control rivaled Carlisle's even through the short time she'd spent as a vampire.

Sixth Sense(special power): She knows how to control her own actions and others around her, but others can fight against it, she just pushes the idea into their head and makes them think about it more, makes them prefer it.

Weakness: It's hard for her to really trust other vampires except the Alaskan ones and the Cullens. Would hate to lose her dog Black.

Saying: 'Ello Mate...

Favorite Music: The Beatles, The White Stripes, classical, musicals

Other: Felix, immediately after being able to mostly control her human thirst, killed her father and then framed it as an exploring accident. She never really forgave him for being terrible to her. Other than that, she hasn't killed anyone, being able to control herself and never finding anyone with an overly-appealing scent. When not in school, she walks (or runs) with a guitar in its case slung on her back. She would prefer to carry her cello around, but it's a bit more delicate and larger, more awkward to run with. The only good thing that her father ever did was teach her how to sword fight to, "protect herself from vampires". How ironic. She convinced a vampire in Alaska to enhance her sword enough so it works on other vampires, becoming as deadly as her own teeth.

Musical Instrument: cello, guitar

Appearance:
User Image

User Image
The closest I think I could get to how I imagine her.

You can imagine her without the sword, if you wish. She doesn't need it anymore but she still loves using it on the weeds that grow outside the Cullen's house and the occasional enemy vampire...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 pm

(hi, I'm new, and I'll be rp-ing with you from now on...so hi! anyway, I have to go, but I'll probably start rp-ing tomorrow.)

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:58 pm

"Rugby, hockey..." Kenneth listed some contact sports.

Selana opted for a classic black dress with as few frills as possible. "No makeup please," she asked Lily, as she came out of the washroom for inspection.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:17 pm

"Contact sports, nice. If I play anything, which I don't since I was turned, it's football. I used to play with my cousins when I lived back in Ohio" Caterina explained, smiling slightly at the memories of her human life.

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:59 pm

(i'm going to assume it's ok to use the same character in this one as in my other rp. thank you and tell me if I'm wrong)]

Felix was driving right by the sign that read, "Welcome to Forks!", when her dog, Black, started whining. Felix smiled at Black and shook her head, leaning over to pet him between the ears, and said, "No Black. Can't roll open the window. Sorry."

Black looked at her, still whining, and Felix sighed, always hating when she had to use her power on her beloved Black. Felix barely concentrated on her thoughts or the road when she said in her head, No Black, can't open the window. Please stop whining.

Black immediately stopped whining and sat patiently on the front seat of the car beside Felix. She smiled and said aloud, "Thank you." Despite hating to use her power on her husky, she was really pleased that it always worked. It always almost worked on everyone she did it to. She knew only one person it was hard to do on, Edward Cullen. His power of mind reading somehow almost always stopped her from controlling him. It was frustration sometimes. But it didn't matter right now. She was headed for the Cullens house and she was excited, they were basically her family, though she wasn't a Cullen or Hale. She loved them all, especially Esme and Alice.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games