Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:56 am
"Hey Fuyu. Why did you leave?" Reks asked, sitting on the couch, Admete jumping on him after he sat down. "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:00 am
"I-I was the reason you didn't beat Naruto... I made you fall into the water... it's ok if you don't like me anymore..." Fuyu said starting to cry again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:10 am
"It's not your fault....." Reks said, hugging her. "I just had to proove to him that I was worthy to be trained by him.... He's going to train me." reks said, hugging her closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:16 am
Fuyu turned to Reks "Really? B-but I distracted you... but it was only because I was worried..." The last part she said in a whisper. She hugged him tight and stopped crying. "Your still all wet..." she giggled.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:24 am
"Hehe...." Reks said. She...She was woried about me? Reks thought, blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:26 am
Fuyu scooted closer to Reks and blushed. She leaned her head on his shoulder looking at the fire. She yawned a little. "I'm tired..." she said softly.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:07 pm
((*le pokes everyone*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:04 pm
((Oh no! *pokes back*))

Reks yawned slightly too, leaning his head in. "Me too...."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:59 am
((omg! -pokes back-))
Fuyu fell asleep on Reks's shoulder. Admete was curled up in her lap, purring.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:50 am
Reks blushed as she fell asleep on his shoulder. He continued hugging her, staring at the fire.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:08 pm
Sira yawned and stared up at the sky. It was getting late and he was tired. "I'm heading home.." he told Ai as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:38 pm
Reks soon fell asleep also, Admete following.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:46 pm
Fuyu woke up the next morning around 11:00. She stretched, and pat Admete, who was still asleep on her lap. She put her on Rek's lap and went up stairs waiting for Reks to wake up. She changed into a new kimono, it was red and gold. She sliped on her sandals and went back down stairs. She put out the fire and combed her hair, waiting for Reks to get up. ~ I hope Reks wakes up soon... We can go to the lake together today...~ She thought whild combing her long silver hair. She tied it up in a red ribbon and pet Admete again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Reks woke up and yawned. "Oh.... Hey Fuyu..." I fell asleep AGAIN?? He yawned again and stretched. "Do you wanna go to the lake today?" Reks asked.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:10 pm
Fuyu looked at Reks and smiled. "Yeah, but why don't you wake up a little first... you seem kind of groggy." she said getting up and going into the kitchen. She got out two cups and made some tea. She handed Reks some. "Here, it's chai tea. It's not really a tea... but more so a specialty cofee." She sat on the couch and took a sip.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games