Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:36 am

she smiled watching them "darkness, dont hurt the poor girl" she sipps her drink "she doesnt mean any harm"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:48 am

Eluira heard the ladys words and grinned.
"Well, not for now" she nodded and winked at the lady.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:52 am

suddenly there was a loud crash as a small man came into the bar kicking the door open and smelling of alcohol. "well hello there" he mumbles at everyone. slowly making his way to the bar
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:55 am

"Well, hello little friend!" said Eluira and lifted a hand to greet him.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:18 am

he stood and stared at her for a moment "hi" he said walking over and sitting next to her "and who might you be?" he asked grinning like a madman.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:21 am

"My name is Eluira and I hunt demons for living" she said casually, sitting in her chair.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 am

"oh really" said vasily his eyes glazing over slightly, he unshoulders his rifle "well i hunt people." he said smiling broadly at her and ordering a scotch from a nearby waiter.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 am

"Oh, what kind of people? Criminals?" she held the milk glass in both of her hands.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:42 am

he smiles slightly then after a second it fades away, "no" he sighed "people just like you and me "im a mercenary an assassian, i dont know the people i cant judge them of being crimanals or not, im just paid to kill them." he leans back downing the scotch.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:46 am

"You here for work?" she asked innocently.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 am

he smiled at her just as innocently before laughing "no im not here for work i just happend to have been thrown out of six other bars tonigt" he said "said i was too rowdy"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:43 am

"How unfortunate" Elu chuckled.
"Did you by chance see a lady in a red dress somewhere near the bar?
She's the reason I'm here for"

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 am

thinksa moment "no not here but in the bar down the road yes why?" he remembers what she does and sits back in the chair smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 am

"My work" se answered and smiled "She's one of the most highly priced demons there is. I could live happpily ever after and more with that money"

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:53 am

he smiled back at her "id offer to help but i dont do demons, too tricky to kill" he said with a smirk.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff