Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:18 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
she looked back at him "you stay away from him"

shadow king-hahaha my son is still alive but his spirit is crushed
she looked back down "ill show you whats crushed" she said and kicked the king

shadow king-*grabs her foot and brakes it* please u r nothing
screams "ill kill you" grabs a hidden knife and throws it at his head, she turned into wind

shadow king-*grabs the knife and dissapears and reapears behind her and grabs her* i am the shadow king what do u think your powers r powers of light...don't make me laugh *forces her down to the floor* now what do do what to do
she grabs his wrist "let me go" she yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

screams "ill kill you" grabs a hidden knife and throws it at his head, she turned into wind

shadow king-*grabs the knife and dissapears and reapears behind her and grabs her* i am the shadow king what do u think your powers r powers of light...don't make me laugh *forces her down to the floor* now what do do what to do

shadow king-*throws her down and puts her under his foot* oh no u r mine my queen or maybe i will unlock u and u will then love me hahahaha  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:21 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-*throws her down and puts her under his foot* oh no u r mine my queen or maybe i will unlock u and u will then love me hahahaha
she struggles trying to push his foot off, she gave up and looked at him "like i would ever love you" she yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

she struggles trying to push his foot off, she gave up and looked at him "like i would ever love you" she yelled

shadow king-o but u will *lifts her up without useing his hands* r u read to recive it  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:26 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-o but u will *lifts her up without useing his hands* r u read to recive it
she looks at him "recieve what?" she asked fear slowly building up inside her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king- this *rips hir shirt and sticks his hand into her chest making her hole body turn black and evil looking* recive the darkness  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king- this *rips hir shirt and sticks his hand into her chest making her hole body turn black and evil looking* recive the darkness
"no" she whispered closing her eyes, she started to feel very werid  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-.....so u r strong i give u credit *puts his hand on her head* now let the DARKNESS SPREAD *darkness spreads all over her body* now u r mine RELEACE DARK SOUL *makes her darksoul come out and compleatly change her*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:47 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-.....so u r strong i give u credit *puts his hand on her head* now let the DARKNESS SPREAD *darkness spreads all over her body* now u r mine RELEACE DARK SOUL *makes her darksoul come out and compleatly change her*
she opens her eyes their color pitch black, she looks at him smiling evily  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-u r a different person now *pulls out hand and pulls off the riped shirt* come my dark queen let us get u some new cloths *walks to his room  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:00 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-u r a different person now *pulls out hand and pulls off the riped shirt* come my dark queen let us get u some new cloths *walks to his room
smiles "yes my king" she said following him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

smiles "yes my king" she said following him

(meanwhile)

hank-....where am i

megaman-u should wake up now people r being attacked

hank-y should i help anyone i can't help myself

megaman-fine then your dad will truly die

hank-he can't be my

megaman-he is not but your real father died hank and he is what came of that person who was your father

hank-he still is

megaman-SHUT UP if u keep up with that then u will not be able to save anyone

hank-i have noone

megaman-fool u fought for someone all the time

hank-i *flashes of angel's face* i *flashes of them walking in the park* i have someone to *flashes of saveing her* protect *gets up*

megaman-about time now look hank by this time angel is with shadow king now so we have to take him out but she will get in the way so we can bring her back but u need to unlock that power only u have

hank-lets go then *starts walking*

megaman-we need 3 keys to get into the casle

hank- k got it megaman CROSS FUSE

megaman-User Image

hank-wow what happed we r different

megaman-this is stage one of your true power and mine too lets go ther r enemys attacking people up ahead lets do it

hank-right  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:01 pm
she walked inside of his room looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:06 pm
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-change into this *hands her a dark dress armor*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:09 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

shadow king-change into this *hands her a dark dress armor*
she looks at it and nodded, she quickly changes into it and looks at herself in the mirror, "not bad" she said smiling  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff